PTWM #53 huns can’t see I’m a two faced witch, it’s all good because I’m PayPal rich!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No. The fisherman who died at the weekend. One was a local lad and our whole town has pulled together, raising funds for the families and lighting candles etc.
Given her high profile I just feel that her gloating over buying a house right now is inappropriate.
You must be a fellow Brixham resident ❤ our town is hurting. I would put money on the fact that she knows the people affected directly by this and if she doesn't, she knows somebody who does. I think we all do as Brixham is so small and close knit. You'd never think it the way she's behaving though.

I'm not saying everyone should put their lives on hold but a little bit of tact and bleeping respect would go a long way right now!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
It looks like a run down care home, not a stately home 😂

Also found this gem of a throwback whilst looking for her new home account
Just leaving aside the horrible made up comments about Wilby (I mean how does she bleeping sleep at night?!) the thing about her arse...she’s ALWAYS been tiny. Always. Pull the other one.

Reactions: 8
@FridaK have you got nothing to add here, not even a tiny thought on this latest drama? Put down your popcorn, am desperate to know!😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
One of my friends loves her and has suggested a film be made of her life! She's serious!

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Has anyone else waited with baited breath if she will mention the go - fund me for the deposit .. almost passed out by her long waffle...and then nothing. Clearly ppl who contributed to that must wonder about it..

Interesting her remark about the mortgage process saying that they checking you throughout to make sure you not laundering money and any illegal activities...! That’s not something I would comment on or point out naturally.

Can’t believe she has a house insta account now too ..

Reactions: 11
Just leaving aside the horrible made up comments about Wilby (I mean how does she bleeping sleep at night?!) the thing about her arse...she’s ALWAYS been tiny. Always. Pull the other one.

The fact she never screen shot any evidence of those “vile comments” shows she fully made them up.I personally followed this thread before wilbert was born and never read anything of the sort! Also her arse ? What arse? There’s nothing on her for people to call fat!! I took comfort in the people that reached out for domestic abuse advice and got knocked back or ignored by her like she did me. When I poured my heart out all I got was a “aw babe I feel for you” then when I explained further I was left on read!!! I related on here to the people that got taken advantage of sending her money and never given an explanation as to where it went! She left a bad taste in my mouth and then she just got irritating. Becoming so out of touch with reality, getting on her high horse and posing as this amazing do gooder when in reality she is money driven and fake! I took this forum as a way to raise awareness and relate to people that also have been fucked over by influencers that have done more damage to followers than influence them positively!

I personally would have jumped on anyone that wished her baby dead .. it isn’t Wilberts fault he’s left with a mother like her. I would have reported anyone for the various other vile comments she made up for that post! Can’t believe the nerve she has tbh! To make out that all the people on here are bullies just for having an opinion on her that people were entitled to have... especially when it came to their own money and being led on!! Who tf is the bully when she openly posts calling her husband every vile name under the sun, making fun of him and team tagging him with her gobby daughters for every follower to see and patronising and belittling her own kids.... people in glass houses shouldnt throw stones.. rach!

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
She sleeps in her bed, in her house, surrounded by things she paid for with money she stole from kind hearted people 🤷 when you're taking money on the pretence of helping those who have nothing, you sleep like a log because you have no morals and no conscience.

Reactions: 16
One of my friends loves her and has suggested a film be made of her life! She's serious!
The film will be 30 seconds long including the credits. Some things the huns say are hilarious but that's the best yet.

Reactions: 5
She has limited comments on her new page🤔 how long before the blocking starts on that too?
FA1529AF-78B4-4C35-9E5E-DB7784ED2CC8.png

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Followed the house account to ask for a thanks for donating to the go fund me....the comments are restricted 😂😂 if that doesn’t seem fishy to any company then I don’t know what does.....
How is she gonna keep up??
Her account, Joyce’s account, now the house account and surely there will be one for the CIC she’s set up....
Normally I would be pleased for anyone buying a house, but that’s because they have worked hard to save for a deposit, not plundered money donated to a good cause.
I can’t stand the fact that she’s gonna take credit for the CIC when it’s the others that have done all the donkey work....I just can’t. And it’s not because I’m jealous, it’s because there are so many people on the bones of their arses, me included. We can’t just pimp our kids out, or someone else’s for a quick buck.
I think I’m that way out at the mo, there’s never any positive news at the moment, it’s just job losses and people dying and it’s really grating on me her self satisfied smug face

Followed the house account to ask for a thanks for donating to the go fund me....the comments are restricted 😂😂 if that doesn’t seem fishy to any company then I don’t know what does.....
How is she gonna keep up??
Her account, Joyce’s account, now the house account and surely there will be one for the CIC she’s set up....
Normally I would be pleased for anyone buying a house, but that’s because they have worked hard to save for a deposit, not plundered money donated to a good cause.
I can’t stand the fact that she’s gonna take credit for the CIC when it’s the others that have done all the donkey work....I just can’t. And it’s not because I’m jealous, it’s because there are so many people on the bones of their arses, me included. We can’t just pimp our kids out, or someone else’s for a quick buck.
I think I’m that way out at the mo, there’s never any positive news at the moment, it’s just job losses and people dying and it’s really grating on me her self satisfied smug face
Message her instead. Probably get blocked straightaway though 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I mean why oh why oh why would any normal person have to restrict comments for basically anything that’s to do with their day to day life? She needs a long hard look at herself!

Reactions: 17
I can’t even watch the stories because I’m seething...

someone tell me, has she mentioned the go fund me and thanked the kind people who donated money to help buy this house or is she telling everyone how hard she worked and deserves this with no mention of that gifted deposit?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
@FridaK have you got nothing to add here, not even a tiny thought on this latest drama? Put down your popcorn, am desperate to know!😂
Honestly, I watched the stories and all I did was cringe at the timing (spending review today announcing basically the worst financial forecast for 300 years in the UK.) Laughed at the ‘10 years ago this month.....’ bit. Ooh and I also loved that when she started talking about the house purchase, she put on a posh accent 😂
In context ladies, although it might seem massive. All they’ve done is got a mortgage on a 3 bed box room house. I was more bothered about the comments on here 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Well that didn't take too long. Torbay sounds posher than Paignton 😂
BC129814-B348-4BD9-9108-086C61A0311F.jpeg
5A97664B-767D-4C56-8351-409E47AE7C43.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
If you weren’t on the beg for freebies you would just show your new home on your main account. Her content is solely her daily life and doing up a home is part of that. She’s showed loads before. However...she’s on the beg for freebies

Reactions: 19
My other pet peeve is the fact she can’t remember dates and ages. When she said ,10 years ago when Betsy was 7. No she was 6 you loser! She’s your fave daughter surely you can remember your first borns age when you lived in the drug den! Ooh yes it didn’t happen 😂

Reactions: 13
Wait, so the appointment she had to help someone else in need out last week may have been a load of shite and was all about her new place. What a bleep.
Sorry for the profanity. I lurked as a guest for ages and never posted when I registered but jesus, she irritates the hell out of me and I have to vent.
I can't say too much as i'm quite close to Eat That Frog but she is a vacuous, self-inflated waste of space and I bleeping despise her. I'm shocked that the locals haven't been on to her and made it known how bleeping bent she is across all of her social media platforms. She is a disgusting criminal.

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.