PTWM #53 huns can’t see I’m a two faced witch, it’s all good because I’m PayPal rich!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so angry that a nasty, spiteful, self-absorbed thief is continuing to benefit from ads and putting herself out there like she’s some kind of benevolent saint.

“Boo hoo hoo, old people make me so sad, they have tit floors and no family, they’re just waiting to die, and the carers who look after them get paid 25p per DAY, oh and for all those asking, my jumper is from Scamp and Dude, it’s only £50, it’s lush!”

9D9D0FB0-9283-4257-A85B-68558846D20F.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Notice how she put “part time working mummy” as the name and then had to cross it out!!! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I see it's worded like the PayPal was...she 'wants to help one family a month. It doesn't actually mean that she will help or purchase items.

• Angry
Reactions: 19
So the twit has used Eat my frog to get information on how to fleece even more people 👍
Wow just wow 😳
Whats even more infuriating is the fact that everything thats been stated in those documents is exactly what she claimed the PayPal donations were for... THAT HAVE NEVER HAPPENED!!!
She has only started to send a box of tat once a month in the last 2 months and they didn't cost her a penny either, they were sent for free!!!
And good luck using your ptwm platform, thats got a shelf life love and won't be useful forever! Especially since you have been actively tarnishing your own reputation with your vile attitude towards everyone including your own family.
You wouldn't know a genuine victim if they slapped you in the face, you have deliberately ignored numerous cries for help through your platform that has potentially put men and women in danger and possibly put people in danger by publicly shouting their private details out to 200k strangers just for a like and a tag 😡
You shouldn't and don't deserve to work with vulnerable people

• Heart
Reactions: 21
If nothing else surely this will make more people ask the same questions as to what has the PayPal money been spent on?

Reactions: 13
Honestly I hope doing this will be her downfall. Surely ppl will question It more being official and the way she lives her life she’ll be getting money out of it somehow to pay for her £50 hoodies and £150 cardigans. She is disgraceful and I don’t know anyone that would want to be helped by her as she’ll just want to shove a camera in their face saying thank me I’m your saviour 😡 you can just see it now. I hope a local newspaper takes the story and exposes her for who she really is. A bleep!! The PayPal situation won’t go away surely now she opens herself up for being investigated

Reactions: 17
So the twit has used Eat my frog to get information on how to fleece even more people 👍
Wow just wow 😳
Liaise with varies domestic abuse.... varies? Ffs it’s various . Spelling mistake in the first line says it all really. I hope this has public accounts. Where is the PayPal money Rachet?

I’d get in touch direct rather than through her 🙄
people seriously asking this? do these huns have no brain cells? Just send it to eat that frog shop ffs I’m allergic to these idiots

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I see it's worded like the PayPal was...she 'wants to help one family a month. It doesn't actually mean that she will help or purchase items.
She can tell us all sorts of wonderful things she’s done and we won’t see any hard evidence ever purely for security reasons.. ! It‘s basically a set up for her fairy tales. Give me strength.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
I don't know much about cic or anything.. but if this is true then at least she can't take any profit and use it for herself..although I'm sure she and especially jo will work around it somehow!! They are all as snidey as each other

" A community interest company (Or CIC) is liable to Corporation tax as a company. This applies to all it's Trading profits, Investment Income and any gains. It's an asset locked body that must ensure any profits/assets are used for the benefit of the community "

Reactions: 6
Oh god it's Ellie waugh all over again, she scammed so many people and got on front page of national papers with her lies. I wonder if Rachel is taking inspiration from her. Hope other local ladies know who I mean. There's a fb group for her so when Rach gets her twatfest underway I'll let them know that Torbay has a brand new scammer. Rachel really has not got a clue, the lady in the doorway was entirely fictional and she has conned people for the last 4/5 years over it. Now is this going to be a front to con even more people? When I went to SAFE for counselling the lady got distressed and I had to stop the sessions, imagine being told by Rach oh that's tit hun, that would send me over the edge. How can she run a CIC anyway when she's had no training🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 16
The Regulator of Community Interest Companies (CICs) maintains an expectation that CICs continue to provide remuneration information on their Annual Report (CIC34) for the maintenance of confidence in CICs, as a CIC must satisfy the community interest test. Within the Regulator’s functions is the power to investigate the affairs of a CIC and, if it appears that a CIC is not satisfying the community interest test, the Regulator can take enforcement action. One way in which a CIC might be revealed as not satisfying the community interest test is if it is paying an unreasonable level of remuneration to its directors

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
With a CIC, I'm pretty sure the accounts are public. Don't think she'll be able to hide much. Too many people here watching 😁

Reactions: 13
The damage limitation speaks for itself. Why was this only set up a week ago and not back when PayPal donations were pouring in at the start? Why is it that only now she’s been rumbled, is she finally putting *our* money where her *manky* mouth is? Is she doing this to justify the amount of ads she does, like an “I do all these ads so I can support people and all the huns will back me up because I do so much good in the world”
Is she finally going to start safeguarding the vulnerable people she helps or is she going to tell her followers all about the rancid carpets and smell of their homes because they can’t afford dysons and £60 lush candles? Is she using her platform to gain support for the women’s centre or is she using the women’s centre for her platform? Sorry but I’m just not convinced by her at all and I’m genuinely worried for the vulnerable people that may think she’s helping them when actually, she’s going using them in a bid to make herself a social media Saint come celebrity.
I really don’t think that this would ever have happened if it hadn’t have been for the PayPal donations coming under scrutiny...

I think this is what the filming has been for too, some big launch. I was also thinking, if this is an actually centre, I bet she’s approached brands to kit it out for free/sponsor, they’ll be a tacky neon sign thrown in too.
Expect an announcement this week, once she realises she’s been outed here before she was able to make an announcement herself, she will have to get in quick. I bet she will be spitting through the wires of those braces!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
does “Mummy Marshall” think they’re that stupid she has to write a note telling them NOT to eat hot brownies? .. i mean that’s common sense really..
The fact that it was for Josh and not her.. but she claimed her to be the best MIL

Reactions: 5
I live in a small town where everyone knows everyone so how does she get away with this stuff if it’s like that where she lives coz up here it would be all over the local Facebook groups about her no fucks given

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.