PTWM #53 huns can’t see I’m a two faced witch, it’s all good because I’m PayPal rich!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Somebody just remind me what exactly it is that she’s doing to help the elderly, vulnerable and lonely people she “works with” every day

Genuinely, please tell me because I’m clearly missing something

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Hi I'm new nice to meet you all will get a profile pic soon etc. She's a bleep...today our whole community are broken over the loss of the last at sea and she's laughing about old people living in squalor. Well bleeping stop being a narcissist and actually treat them as humans you like evil woman.Her joyce I knew he can't even look at anyone in the face anymore other than hers because he is a disgusting human and trust me the brownie gin mother n law is a bleep too. Anyway hi x

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Hi I'm new nice to meet you all will get a profile pic soon etc. She's a bleep...today our whole community are broken over the loss of the lads
at sea and she's laughing about old people living in squalor. Well bleeping stop being a narcissist and actually treat them as humans you like evil woman.Her joyce I knew he can't even look at anyone in the face anymore other than hers because he is a disgusting human and trust me the brownie gin mother n law is a bleep too. Anyway hi x

Reactions: 3
Is she even aware we are in a lockdown? View attachment 320169
The thing that she’s setting up. I think it’s this. I noticed it on her follow list that weekend when I snooping. Tbh, I wish the lunatic luck. Never in my life have I seen someone one such a mission to seek out and drown in other peoples drama. She’s right, she is an addict. God help them all 🙄

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Lads at sea sorry

When I have calmed down after looking at her neon pink tit hoodie story I will hopefully bring more than just calling her a bleep...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
While she’s banging on about “old people”, one of her own family members comes upstairs and she looks thoroughly pissed off and says “why can’t they leave me the duck alone?”

F4529E62-41C9-48C7-B1A4-387839D71E2D.jpeg

I’m also pretty sure she shouldn’t be sat in a van with Nina as a volunteer. It’s not her job, she’s not working, she shouldn’t be doing it during lockdown. People like me can’t have our driving lessons or volunteer why should she be able to carry on as normal? Makes me sick.

Reactions: 19
I wonder if she’s had a DBS check? If she’s working with the vulnerable in the community she should have had one, especially if she’s going to vulnerable peoples homes. I have recently signed up for volunteering and had to get one, or like all other rules, is she exempt from that too?
Just wondering when she will mention the tragedy within the Brixham community or does she only talk about things she will either get paid or praise from?

Reactions: 19
Edie's dad is very connected to the industry but she won't mention that because she's too busy laughing at the elderly. Also can I just say it isn't just the elderly alone. I know of many students in halls of residence utterly depressed right now. You obviously have no people skills because one old lady wanted to speak to the driver ..she probably thought you were a bleeping twit too rachaellle however you say it.

Reactions: 14
1. I really hope anyone who is still paying into the PayPal funds realise they should stop paying when she announces her CIC.

2. She better make an announcement that people should stop paying into the fund and stop their Direct debits.

Reactions: 18
Her recent long winded stories just pissed me off I had to stop half way through. Yet again she bends the narrative to suit her and chats tit. I work in the care sector and carers do NOT have 15 mins to carry out personal care, meals and meds. 15 min calls are few and far between and can only be used if it’s purely for Medication! Instead of trying to make social care look bad she should focus on delivery of the food. She talks about the elderly in such a derogatory way - most are extremely proud people and some choose to live in conditions that other may see as less desirable to others . I love the elderly and my job and how she talks about them just makes me sick. And again the fake tears as she stares off into space desperate to squeeze out some liquid from her eyes. bleeping twit. And those ripped jeans were something else!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
So she’s set up a business with her “PA” and her ex-husband’s ex-wife? And named it after the product of several affairs and dodgy ground, aka the patchwork family? Wow.

I don’t know how she continues to get away with such bullshit.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Shes going to be fuming that Frida found it out before she had chance to shout it from every rooftop.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Right this building isn't far from me..wtf is it a refuge? Her house? The local Iceland?

Reactions: 14
775B5E6E-FA7F-41AD-B169-7AA496D72D75.png

Up. My. hole.
What a thoroughly vile way to speak about your child.
She is a horrible, vulgar excuse for a mother.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.