PTWM #53 huns can’t see I’m a two faced witch, it’s all good because I’m PayPal rich!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's so funny about this Rach? Good for him, especially if he is washing his hands a lot.
F52997BC-5738-48CF-A6E3-7839CD779933.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Why is she sat there bragging about going to Eat That Frog, delivering meals door to door to vulnerable elderly people and then meeting a videographer for “work” (aka advertising for obscene amounts of undeserved cash)?

She has five children in college/school and only two go to the same place. Edie also goes to her dad’s regularly and they go to various shops and Mrs Brown brings food round.

I really hope she gets Covid and it fucks her up. I hope the kids and vulnerable people she interacts with are unaffected but she deserves to catch it, selfish witch.

Reactions: 22
I skipped thru the stories. Couldn’t deal with the crying - anything interesting in them? Why was she holding an iconic bottle? Did she do a mini tutorial mid sob??

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It's incredibly sad in Brixham today, bearing in mind she will more than likely know at least one of the missing fishermen (pretty much anyone who lives here, or has lived here, knows these men or their families) you'd have thought she'd have mentioned it. But nope, instead she's done 400 stories pretending to cry and yet again, not one single bleeping tear has actually formed.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
She needs to make a hole in her pocket, get some tweezers and PULL (Joey's tip for crying whilst acting - Friends)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It's incredibly sad in Brixham today, bearing in mind she will more than likely know at least one of the missing fishermen (pretty much anyone who lives here, or has lived here, knows these men or their families) you'd have thought she'd have mentioned it. But nope, instead she's done 400 stories pretending to cry and yet again, not one single bleeping tear has actually formed.
As someone who use to live in Brixham my heart is with all the families and community today ❤ Such terrible news , but it is nice to see them all pulling together on my Facebook feed.. I’m glad she’s not hijacked it to be honest.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
As someone who use to live in Brixham my heart is with all the families and community today ❤ Such terrible news , but it is nice to see them all pulling together on my Facebook feed.. I’m glad she’s not hijacked it to be honest.
You're right and thank you for putting that perspective on it for me, I'm glad she hasn't hijacked it too ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I skipped thru the stories. Couldn’t deal with the crying - anything interesting in them? Why was she holding an iconic bottle? Did she do a mini tutorial mid sob??
I was waiting for the tit Iconic ad but it didn’t happen and then she swapped it for a sharpie pen and was fiddling with that?! I have no idea how anyone can waffle on to themselves for that long? I would be bored of my own voice!!! I hate that she never looks directly at the camera either, it just makes her look even more shifty. If she can’t make eye contact then she shouldn’t even bother sitting in front of the camera!!!

Reactions: 13
I was waiting for the tit Iconic ad but it didn’t happen and then she swapped it for a sharpie pen and was fiddling with that?! I have no idea how anyone can waffle on to themselves for that long? I would be bored of my own voice!!! I hate that she never looks directly at the camera either, it just makes her look even more shifty. If she can’t make eye contact then she shouldn’t even bother sitting in front of the camera!!!
She doesn't make eye contact because everything she says is embellished or a down right lie and she knows it. Thats why she fidgets so much and stops mid convo so she has time to think.
If her "stories" were genuine she would say it without even thinking.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.