PTWM #53 huns can’t see I’m a two faced witch, it’s all good because I’m PayPal rich!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her accountant can’t be very good - he’s still working on the PayPal accounts she promised us last June.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Right this building isn't far from me..wtf is it a refuge? Her house? The local Iceland?
According to google maps it’s an accountants office. Hope it’s not the same one who’s been working on the accounts since before wobble was born

Reactions: 14
Her wee pal Charlie is totally taking the piss with lockdown! She had a post on saying she was in court tomorrow for having more than 6 people in her house then 10 mins later put on another saying it was a joke she was hacked by her friends then showed 2 of them sat with her on the sofa! She’s such a cock. Why broadcast you are breaking the rules? Will be the first to complain if lockdown is extended cause her and her friends don’t stick to the rules!

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Her stories today have really annoyed me.i have worked in various sectors of care,home,care home,nursing,social services,young adults,learning difficulties and now the support for those who are in need with low income etc 15minute calls are being phased out and they are used as either medication calls or welfare checks not to actually provide anything that needs time,I.e. personal carer.a personal care call will always be at least 30minuted
So well done scambleton slate the already stretched care sector,make the huns think you don't get paid well (you don't and you don't go into care for money but) and that cleaners earn more,this will stop huns potentially going and getting a job doing the care thats needed.its stretched as is but it is not going how she says!
Most companies pay mileage too

Reactions: 13
I wonder if she’s had a DBS check? If she’s working with the vulnerable in the community she should have had one, especially if she’s going to vulnerable peoples homes. I have recently signed up for volunteering and had to get one, or like all other rules, is she exempt from that too?
Just wondering when she will mention the tragedy within the Brixham community or does she only talk about things she will either get paid or praise from?
I was wondering about this as well. Also she talks about going into their homes, she should not be going into anyone’s home during lockdown. The amount of people she & the rest of her family mix with ... I would be fuming if she was delivering meals to my family member, the risk she poses is too high. 😡😡

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
I was wondering about this as well. Also she talks about going into their homes, she should not be going into anyone’s home during lockdown. The amount of people she & the rest of her family mix with ... I would be fuming if she was delivering meals to my family member, the risk she poses us too high. 😡😡
Delivering meals, potentially without an Eat That Frog-specific DBS, and then commenting that their kitchen floor is like “one of those disgusting sticky nightclub floors” and that she wants to replace it 😡

How does she know they get no visitors too? We’re in a lockdown, babe, most of us with elderly relatives are deliberately NOT visiting them to keep them safe.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
The thing that she’s setting up. I think it’s this. I noticed it on her follow list that weekend when I snooping. Tbh, I wish the lunatic luck. Never in my life have I seen someone one such a mission to seek out and drown in other peoples drama. She’s right, she is an addict. God help them all 🙄
I think she is only setting this up so she has a “legitimate“ job and can pay herself an amazing salary. I bet she gets people to donate to this as well.

• Angry
Reactions: 23
So the twit has used Eat my frog to get information on how to fleece even more people 👍
Wow just wow 😳
Wow just wow!! If my work with dv was down there I wouldn’t let any of my vulnerable ladies anywhere near her!! All she’ll do is exploit them for her own gain this is dispicable.

• Heart
Oh well. I bubbled the big surprise 🤷‍♀️. I just hope she knows what she’s doing this time and doesn’t skim around the edges employing her unqualified friends and family with other peoples money. I hope she’s fronting some of the set up money herself also. However, I will not pour scorn, I can’t be arsed. I’m swerving again, I honestly think they are all nuts. That paperwork says she’s relying on her platforms to make it a success. I think she’s over estimating her support, but I’m sure she knows better than me 👍

Reactions: 25
So the twit has used Eat my frog to get information on how to fleece even more people 👍
Wow just wow 😳
So while we all thought she was sticking her nose in at Eat That Frog to make herself look like the saviour without actually doing anything, when all along she was only there to find out how Nina was doing it so she could set up her own enterprise. How bleeping awful to use Nina like that.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
So she’s literally doing what she’s done for years but now she’s a “company director”. It is preposterous.

Hoping to reach people using her platform, so as always it’s other people that do the hard work and finance the operation and Rachel and her mates who get all the credit. Helping one family a month also. Wowee.

Surely she can’t be a director of a CIC and then continue to do tit loads of ads? How do either of those align morally?

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.