PTWM #53 huns can’t see I’m a two faced witch, it’s all good because I’m PayPal rich!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure if blocking has already started on her home account. It keeps saying there's new stories but when I click on it, they're all from yesterday.
If she blocked you, you wouldn't be able to see any stories, even from yesterday.

Reactions: 3
She's such a scrounger! I see She's hosting a competition for the light she was practically begging for last month.
What's the bets she gets her house turned in to a palace for free.
Selfish greedy woman.

Reactions: 6
This is just a polite way of saying “your house is a tit tip”

View attachment 329198
And this is just another point that instagram is FAKE.
Her house is filthy. And just full to the brim of gifted tat thats just chucked into cupboards. She even admitted her own merch was chucked into a cupboard and forgot about... obviously no one wanted to buy crap with her name on it 🤣

Reactions: 20
My ex is a financial advisor/mortgage advisor. I asked him a little bit about income and this was his reply. People could be paying into her PayPal and they might not have used that as an income but using it to fund their lifestyle 🤷🏼‍♀️

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 21
My ex is a financial advisor/mortgage advisor. I asked him a little bit about income and this was his reply. People could be paying into her PayPal and they might not have used that as an income but using it to fund their lifestyle 🤷🏼‍♀️
So basically she could be using the PayPal every now and then (quite often lol) to make purchases from straight from the PayPal account?? And keep it hidden from her main bank account?

Reactions: 12
PayPal is a very commonly accepted means of payment online these days, so she could easily be using it to order cardigans, egg chairs, neon lights etc and not declared it for the purpose of getting the mortgage so she doesn't have to answer awkward questions about it!

Reactions: 24
So basically she could be using the PayPal every now and then (quite often lol) to make purchases from straight from the PayPal account?? And keep it hidden from her main bank account?
Yes exactly! For example I sent a baby coat to my friend and she paid for postage which was £3.10. That stayed in my PayPal account until I came to pay for something then it gave me the option of using that £3.10 to take off the total...if that makes sense. So it’s basically a pot a money she can use that she can keep hidden. No wonder all the links have gone she doesn’t want anyone knowing people are still paying in every month while she pays £40 for a bloody baby grow!! And majority of places offer PayPal to pay for items especially small businesses.

Reactions: 14
I buy a lot of my little girl's clothes second hand on eBay. Got 30 items for £4.50 the other day, some still new with tags. Why spend £40 on something that's only going to get stained and covered in food (or is that just my baby?)
Wouldn't it be lovely to have a little pot of Paypal money to fund everything?

Reactions: 19
I buy a lot of my little girl's clothes second hand on eBay. Got 30 items for £4.50 the other day, some still new with tags. Why spend £40 on something that's only going to get stained and covered in food (or is that just my baby?)
Wouldn't it be lovely to have a little pot of Paypal money to fund everything?
Wilby doesn't get given a chance to get covered in food. Hes either spoon fed or given crisps 🤣

Reactions: 11
I’ve just roared laughing at this. Basically ‘Your house is very small and a tit hole’ hahahahaha. Home account huns are more brutal than us
I just read the comments on her bathroom post - I think she's going to quickly find that people have lots of opinions on home accounts and we all know how much Rach loves people having opinions that clash with her own 😉

Reactions: 12
This is just a polite way of saying “your house is a tit tip”

View attachment 329198
'When it becomes apparent I've hid quite a lot of the tit bits from you all'
Translated to mean 'See, I don't show or talking about everything. You only get a tiny glimpse. How can people possibly judge me?'

Well, I've seen all those parts of the house because she HAS shown them. And she has shared enough of her life for people to form an opinion.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.