PTWM #53 huns can’t see I’m a two faced witch, it’s all good because I’m PayPal rich!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes exactly! For example I sent a baby coat to my friend and she paid for postage which was £3.10. That stayed in my PayPal account until I came to pay for something then it gave me the option of using that £3.10 to take off the total...if that makes sense. So it’s basically a pot a money she can use that she can keep hidden. No wonder all the links have gone she doesn’t want anyone knowing people are still paying in every month while she pays £40 for a bloody baby grow!! And majority of places offer PayPal to pay for items especially small businesses.
EXACTLY THIS 😤

Reactions: 3
Perfume, I think? Not sure but it is a company she has done ads with before so those stories should be marked as #ad with a disclaimer that she has previously been paid to promote them.
its a shame she didn't, it would rounded the total ad's up nicely to 20 for November and she could have ended the month with a new record. :p

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Following on from what I was saying earlier, she could also move all (remaining) money from the PayPal to her bank account in April for the tax year so she’s not “hiding” anything and tell them it’s earnings. At the end of the day she can’t be accepting money to “donate” as she’s not a registered charity (yet 🙄) so she can get away with it technically. It infuriates me!!

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Theoretically, she could pay herself and Jo a wage from the PayPal funds then say the rest was for buying things for her warriors. But then she could buy any thing really with no check of where it went after it came to her. Cardigans and tacky lights for example.

All the while she’d be getting a decent wage with very little outgoings. Because her food is from ads and all their clothing etc could be bought via PayPal. (When it’s not gifted)

• Angry
I've just seen a post on Facebook from a local (to Rach) CIC asking for money to help pay their bills this month as they have been unable to open their shop during lockdown. They do an amazing job, they have free pantries dotted all over the bay for people to leave and take food, as well as having second hand clothing store. They help anyone who needs it.
They were asking for £800, that's probably what Rach has spent on useless tit in the last week alone.
It's bleeping infuriating 🤬

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I've just seen a post on Facebook from a local (to Rach) CIC asking for money to help pay their bills this month as they have been unable to open their shop during lockdown. They do an amazing job, they have free pantries dotted all over the bay for people to leave and take food, as well as having second hand clothing store. They help anyone who needs it.
They were asking for £800, that's probably what Rach has spent on useless tit in the last week alone.
It's bleeping infuriating 🤬
I'm sure that they do more to help people than etf does with their temporary food bank complete with the ptwm cabaret on show.

Definitely does not read here!! Bob the builder (josh) can’t hang a picture.. on her recent stories.,, hmm 🤔

I’m going to stress you all out now. Those jogging pants that Josh has on are £95. They are indigo goods. I hope Wibble vomits on them, he’s such a pretentious twit.
He’s hung the door wrong way round 🥴🙈
😂😂😂😂

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Wilbert glued to the tv screen again, everyone else eating except him and in a white babygro at dinner/teatime. Ideal as she would say.

• Sad
He’s hung the door wrong way round 🥴🙈 ! He looks sooo proud too ( bless him !)
I thought they were taking the piss pretending he had done it when really a builder did it 🤣🤣
There's no way he put that stud wall in lol
And I hope they aren't just putting shelving across that window... how tit will that look

Reactions: 9
I thought they were taking the piss pretending he had done it when really a builder did it 🤣🤣
And I hope they aren't just putting shelving across that window... how tit will that look
In previous stories discussing the work, she definitely mentioned a carpenter so Josh did not do the wall. Probably keeping it quiet to stop us talking about all the people she has in and out of her house during lockdown.

Reactions: 9
Right ok, Josh is a dick. Largely by association but in his own right too. However she’s just so horrible. She can’t resist making fun of him. Yes he’s hung the door wrong but he really tried and all she can say is “YEAH USUALLY HE CAN’T DO duck ALL”

Sack the therapist hun and save your pennies for the kids to get therapy as adults. They’ll need it.

Reactions: 16
I noticed the wood ( batons ) across the window too .. MAD !

Reactions: 7
I think they were making a really really bad attempt of a joke. They were being sarcastic and he was pretending he’d done it 🤷‍♀️
They just aren’t very funny

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.