PTWM #53 huns can’t see I’m a two faced witch, it’s all good because I’m PayPal rich!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some major camel toe action from Betsy in those videos. Jesus Christ nobody needs to see that. I know she should be able to wear what she wants in her own home but she should know by now everything will go on the Gram
It is horrendous to me that you would share videos of your young teen girl like this. Every girl has the right to dress how they like, I get that. Especially in your home but my God the world is full of creeps and this is not ok. This girl walks around late at night in her own, sleeps in a shed, works God knows where on her own. Ffs protect your daughter! 🤬

Reactions: 24
That lipstick 😱 couldn’t watch! And she’s handing the make up to him to play with then complaining 🤬 she’s annoyed me since she started doing these long monologues desperately trying to get reposted by other people for being ‘funny’. Won’t be funny when your baby chokes you dick!

• Wow
Reactions: 16
If she was looking at the camera whilst talking and holding wilby then she would at least be able to monitor what he is actually doing. She is such an odd ball, how can she chat away to no one for so long?!! She must love the sound of her own voice. She drags the most boring story out for way longer than necessary.

Reactions: 20
That lipstick 😱 couldn’t watch! And she’s handing the make up to him to play with then complaining 🤬 she’s annoyed me since she started doing these long monologues desperately trying to get reposted by other people for being ‘funny’. Won’t be funny when your baby chokes you dick!
And she would still post it even if he did choke!!

Reactions: 5
She actually would have known he was doing it because she doesn’t upload as she goes! For anyone else who uploads a long story, it allows you to do four in a row before it stops, hers are always uploaded at the same time with no gaps for filming the rest so I would guess that she films then saves them all to upload in one hit hence the typing on some or little gifs - that tit takes sometime to do in between sets of four. She would have watched it all back before uploading, not given a tit that he’s about to Chuck a velvet teddy down the back of his throat because to her, this car crash life she has going on is hilarious. I fail to see the entertainment in watching a child almost choke.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
But all 6 kids are hers! Why would she be in step-parents section hun?
Also Rach give it a rest now, no idea how long this book has been out for but if it's paid for a house, teeth, holidays etc then obviously it doesn't need anymore promoting😂
View attachment 331222
Surely she should start advertising her new book soon? I don’t think it will be released.

Reactions: 8
Also, we didn’t actually see the ruined clothes did we?? Picture or it didn’t happen.
Benefit bronzer bullshit too. She’s on the scrounge for a new one.

Reactions: 11
What the hell is her home account it’s just a pile of 💩 it’s not a home account it’s just PTWM page 2 as she can’t fit all the content in her normal stories! If any companies gift her stuff I’ll be mad... there’s people out there that have nothing that would appreciate a pan set if they was given one yet she’s done this account to get free stuff, she has no idea how to work or run a home account, she doesn’t pride herself in her home! She’s a joke!

Surely she should start advertising her new book soon? I don’t think it will be released.
The new book that we could all write as it’s only stuff she’s uploaded to Instagram anyway l!

Also she’s had 4 babies, she knows full well what they into and she knows what Wilby is like. Who was watching him whilst she was in the shower or was he just roaming around the landing and in bedrooms unsupervised?? He has a cot put him in that and quickly take a shower or shower before he gets up!

Reactions: 10
What the hell is her home account it’s just a pile of 💩 it’s not a home account it’s just PTWM page 2 as she can’t fit all the content in her normal stories! If any companies gift her stuff I’ll be mad... there’s people out there that have nothing that would appreciate a pan set if they was given one yet she’s done this account to get free stuff, she has no idea how to work or run a home account, she doesn’t pride herself in her home! She’s a joke!

The new book that we could all write as it’s only stuff she’s uploaded to Instagram anyway l!

Also she’s had 4 babies, she knows full well what they into and she knows what Wilby is like. Who was watching him whilst she was in the shower or was he just roaming around the landing and in bedrooms unsupervised?? He has a cot put him in that and quickly take a shower or shower before he gets up!
Tbh I don't actually think she knows what babies are like at that age. This is the first time she's been a " stay at home mum"
She was working when B and T were that age and edies dad had her half the time and I'm sure she was working then too, so everyone else looked after them full time.
And same for josh . I'm sure he was working too. I know that's not an excuse because there's loads of working mums out there that are capable of supervising their children, my point is, I don't think she's ever took ANY notice of her children full stop. Shes either been busy working or chasing her next baby daddy to grasp basic parenting

Reactions: 17
She actually would have known he was doing it because she doesn’t upload as she goes! For anyone else who uploads a long story, it allows you to do four in a row before it stops, hers are always uploaded at the same time with no gaps for filming the rest so I would guess that she films then saves them all to upload in one hit hence the typing on some or little gifs - that tit takes sometime to do in between sets of four. She would have watched it all back before uploading, not given a tit that he’s about to Chuck a velvet teddy down the back of his throat because to her, this car crash life she has going on is hilarious. I fail to see the entertainment in watching a child almost choke.
It was quite distressing to watch I had to stop. And to think what charities she’s involved with, the idiocy is astounding

Reactions: 10
I watched the stories of Wibble eating the sponge / lipstick and honestly I think she notices. She’s trying too hard to look completely in the other direction. Her face is nearly at the ceiling at one point. Terrible woman ugh!

Reactions: 8
New Thread Suggestion - PTWM#54 - We've finally bought the house so (NO) thanks to the Huns that donated to the PayPal funds.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Since her “meeting” is today do we have to go through the whole duck all to wear story again this morning. She has more clothes that mrs trump.

Reactions: 9
bUt It’S cUtE bEcAuSe ThEy’Re A pAtChWoRk 🤯
They don’t have a patchwork family.
They have a hastily put together, dysfunctional, confused and hostile mess based on the selfish needs of Rach & Josh.
Sorry, not sorry 🤷‍♀️
ETA: just looked at the Xmas tree photo and they swan about in £400 jackets or £100 joggers, but the kids haven’t got decent set of PJ’s between them.
Okay then 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
If I didn’t know better I would assume Rachel and Betsy are well aware that people will be watching her in those shorts etc. Betsy is young, but not stupid. She knows she’s being filmed.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.