PTWM #53 huns can’t see I’m a two faced witch, it’s all good because I’m PayPal rich!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I messaged her asking if she got the go fund me money I paid into 2 years ago and she left me on read. Honestly if that doesn’t scream guilty I don’t know what will 😅 even if she had used it for what it was intended for like others had said, why hasn’t she thanked anybody?
I think she will always get away with being the way she is unfortunately.
At least yours got read, she hasn't even opened my message!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
another ad? this time with Joyofclean.... i thought J done the cleaning because he’s OCD don’t like mess? 🤔🤥

• Angry
Reactions: 12
So basically now they’ve ‘bought’ the house they need freebies so she’s opened a home account to scrounge off of?? 🤣🤣 I’m laughing as it’s so transparent it’s laughable. If anyone does give her a freebie I’d NEVER buy from that company again! Instagram is now used for ppl like her to have their egos massaged and do get their lifestyles paid for FOR FREE. I unfollowed her the other day as I’m adding to that even tho I was only being nosey. This needs to stop I feel so much better for having a cull of all the despicable accounts that prey on vulnerable ppl for cash it’s very cathartic. Now I follow useful or actual lovely ppl that do good. Not absolute cunts like rachette. 👍🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Just caught up on today's stories, why is someone praising her like she runs ETF with Nina and how many times did she pick up and put down that fairy bottle? I didn't listen to it, just looking at her is bad enough but god I love her lies that she hand washes some bits, does she shite.

So Rachaele is saying she pre-recorded her advert for Fairy yesterday, but the cakes Josh’s Mum delivered today are in shot 🤥😂 which ones the lie Rach? I mean obviously it’s the cakes coming this morning but what a fanny she is!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She could get a maniac gang of Hinchers in that house and gleam it from top to bottom, but nothing will convince me that it wouldn’t be manky two days later after seeing that bathroom and kitchen up close. Filth

Reactions: 13
My future mother in law is she trying to set mother Hubbard up with astride father in law,like one big family since there's no other way.very strange

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Apparently P&G pay around 20k for 3 ads for 1 brand. She already did the 3 ads for Lenor. This is a new one, for fairy! She's well in the money for her crappy ads.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I honestly cannot stop staring at her teeth. Can she see for herself how bad they look? Every time she smiles they look yellower, does she not have those little brushes you clean your braces with!!? Surely she must be aware of how vile they look. I would be fuming if I’d paid to look like that. Her old teeth were much better.
Thank you for reading my mind 😘

It just makes me think of this

Attachments

• Haha
I know a few domestic abuse survivors and all are very private people. All of these women are vocal in their fight for justice and supporting other victims but when it comes to their home its their safe haven. Racheleaele seems to get so much pleasure from showing off what she has and inviting strangers into every part of her life I just cannot believe for a moment what she says about being a dv survivor is true at all. The home account is nothing more than to show off and as a kidscape ambassador she should know that her children's right to privacy especially with their backgrounds should include feeling safe at home. How can they possibly feel safe when over 200 thousand strangers get access to every inch of their life and home. Unbelievable really.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I agree. My brother in law has legal rights to his house with his partner. The mortgage is in her name as he wasn't able to due to a ccj but as he contributes to the payments he would legally be awarded half if they sold
I work for a family solicitors and that’s not always the case so it’s worth checking

Reactions: 3
Do we think the real side will be shown now? Once abusers feel they have control that's when the mask slips. Having the mortgage and that control over joyce might be what gives her the confidence to show her real self. Be interesting to see how much of what Josh wants gets put into the home too. Or is it very much rach who will be creating her perfect home seeing as though joyce has already done it a few times with other women.

Has she ever mentioned why she's having all this work done on her teeth? I'm no dentist but thay looked fine before and now thay look shocking.

Reactions: 7
Why does she only use the Ad Break every now and again? Surely for her stories it should be the other way around, a break from ads for some 'real life' chat, there's more ads than anything else 🙄

• Haha
Do we think the real side will be shown now? Once abusers feel they have control that's when the mask slips. Having the mortgage and that control over joyce might be what gives her the confidence to show her real self. Be interesting to see how much of what Josh wants gets put into the home too. Or is it very much rach who will be creating her perfect home seeing as though joyce has already done it a few times with other women.
Joyce won't have any say. They throw it in his face already that he only pays the gas and electric bill. Can you imagine their rows now 🤣. Shes already made all the decisions on the bathroom with what SHE wants.
Our house is the first home for my partner because he's been in the army most of his life, and I like him to have a say but also what I want too. Its 50/50. Their relationship doesn't seem equal at all and seems like she makes that known to him. She has emasculated him. She should ask these small businesses to make her a necklace of his balls!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wonder if she will do an ad on Christmas day! 🙄

You know sometimes when she posts a serious story talking about helping the elderly or people on low incomes having to use food banks (but not snorting to the camera and jumping from story to story) I can actually see the potential in her page. Even if she is lying about her own personal experiences I do feel that if that gave just one person motivation to help someone or leave a crappy situation then shes done good right?

But then she runs it with the timing of an #ad! Just have a bit of decency! If you absolutely must post an ad straight after crying about lonely old people then acknowledge that at least!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.