PTWM #43 Where’s the thousands of pounds in PayPal donations Rach?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ll call it first - once she’s read on here that she’s blatantly been found out there’ll be a long winded post about her mental health and anxiety taking a turn for the worse from the trolling and single handedly raising 6 children, alongside being sliced in two and keeping a baby alive, as well as living with the painful
Memories of being abandoned. So much so they needed to escape to the woods (which is a common place for them!) to rejuvenate - her therapist insisted.
Or rather than be upfront and honest - she’ll post some old footage to try to prove she’s at home too.
Definitely. Josh has had to take time off ‘work’ and farm the kids out to take little Rachie away as nasty tattlers upset her 🤢

Also, I really hope they haven’t left the baby behind, to go from being with them 24/7 is actually traumatic!

Reactions: 8
They definitely want a second baby on the way.. imagine being that desperate that you have had to video your other half driving whilst touching your leg?!
it screens desperate and I know that if i posted that, my friends would cringe.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
[It was a very silly post to do and backs up R’s view of trolling but in general it will be the best way to bring about her downfall. Nobody is going to stop going to Hesperus Lodge or stop using Johnson’s products because of a few (carefully worded) comments about her and the PayPal donations on their page so you’re not really hurting an innocent business - but it will make people stop wanting to ‘work’ with her and it will spread the word much further and quicker. I own my own business and if something like that happened I would just delete the comments and then do some research - which they should do before using her to promote their business anyway 🤷‍♀️

THANK YOU. I feel like I need to go and scoop up these rogue accounts on Instagram and tell them off 😂. It’s trolling. They are maliciously trying to cause hurt and upset. They might not be on Tattle but they are certainly getting info from here 🤯

Reactions: 5
Remember when the kids were clearly away for her birthday weekend shag fest, and Josh did a half arsed fake shout up the stairs to call them for their tea 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Hahaha - that acting was so bad it was almost comical!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why do they always go to that lodge? Do they get their stays for free?

It looks like a unfinished, rundown shed in someone’s back garden.

Reactions: 10
They’re not at the lodge. Joyce has posted this morning.

I bet R is lovingus all speculating.

Reactions: 4

He's never done that many stories with so much editing in his life! He was definitely pushed out the door this morning and told to film every second of his walk with Winston and Wibble to prove a point.

• Haha

Of course she is. It feeds her need for attention and gets us away from discussing PayPal. Win-win for her.

As for ‘Abigail’ not being a Tattler, I disagree. We know of one person from here who says they make up accounts to troll Rach. They’ve admitted it. So, it’s obvious who it is. But they’re losing the battle and feeding Rach ammunition to play the victim. Do they not realise asking a reasonable question, ‘Can you please provide me with a breakdown of how the PayPal money has been spent, since I donated in good faith and haven’t seen you doing any DA work recently’ or something along those lines, people would pay more attention because it’s polite. No petty, personal abuse or name calling.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I see she's up to her ridiculous games again where she doesn't post for a day or so, everyone gets concerned about her and starts messaging her, then she comes back and everyone say how much they missed her and how amazing she is. She gets her validation and ego boost and then goes back to posting her tit content (more than likely including several hours worth of stuff she's filmed whilst pretending she's having a break from instagram) and a million more ads.

Not only is she boring as duck, she's become incredibly predictable.

Reactions: 12
Joking aside he looks like he hasn’t slept for 6 months. Jesus 😳
ETA: is anyone else getting a weird vibe or is it just me falling for the deflection tactics
Jesus Christ he looks old. I think we can establish the PayPal money wasn’t used for Botox or similar for Joyce.
Which brings us back to the question...
What happened to the PayPal money?

I see she's up to her ridiculous games again where she doesn't post for a day or so, everyone gets concerned about her and starts messaging her, then she comes back and everyone say how much they missed her and how amazing she is. She gets her validation and ego boost and then goes back to posting her tit content (more than likely including several hours worth of stuff she's filmed whilst pretending she's having a break from instagram) and a million more ads.

Not only is she boring as duck, she's become incredibly predictable.
I can’t imagine living my life like that, looking for validation from strangers and constantly responding to people who comment. Nonfluencers say we are the sad ones and are trolls because we sit here all day and comment on what they’re doing, but actually we discuss what they are doing here and that’s it, we get on with our lives. They read here, actively post things to respond to what we are saying and think of what they can do to prove us wrong or play games. To me, that makes them the sad ones.

Reactions: 13
Joking aside he looks like he hasn’t slept for 6 months. Jesus 😳
ETA: is anyone else getting a weird vibe or is it just me falling for the deflection tactics
Poor bloke doesn't get a break. He's out with Wilbert while she lords it up, doing duck all in bed having her feet rubbed.

• Sick
His stories are very hinch and ss like this morning montages and slow mo videos.
Plus he looks rough as, so gaunt looking

Jesus Christ he looks old. I think we can establish the PayPal money wasn’t used for Botox or similar for Joyce.
Which brings us back to the question...
What happened to the PayPal money?

I can’t imagine living my life like that, looking for validation from strangers and constantly responding to people who comment. Nonfluencers say we are the sad ones and are trolls because we sit here all day and comment on what they’re doing, but actually we discuss what they are doing here and that’s it, we get on with our lives. They read here, actively post things to respond to what we are saying and think of what they can do to prove us wrong or play games. To me, that makes them the sad ones.
I don’t follow many influencers but they all seem to be the same. Mrs Meldrum is very similar to R, always looking for validation and fishing for compliments. Deleting and blocking anyone who disagrees. Very few seem to be intelligent and articulate enough to handle any negative comments in a mature way- it’s easier for them to cry troll.

Reactions: 9
Are Joyce’s stories in slow motion for anyone else?

They make him look even more dopey

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I thought I’d watched them all but then realised I was only on the 2nd one 😬
I think they are prerecorded to cover up that they are away somewhere without the kids.... again.

Jeez, these two get more time away than anyone I know. Even people who don’t have children!

Reactions: 11
So nice to see Winston loving life on a walk though! But where’s Ethel...? My dogs would never forgive me if I took one out and not the other 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.