Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ShaWei

Chatty Member
Wilbur off to the child-catcher again...what’s Shambers up to today? Eyelashes? Eyebrows? Nice ‘eat out to help out’ lunch??
We call it “eat out to help out”
Rachaele will call it “working closely with Rishi Sunak to kick start the hospitality industry”

• Haha
Reactions: 65

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
Thread suggestion:

Don’t be fooled by the life that she’s got,
She’s still Rach from the PayPal-funded block.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

YoungHollywood

VIP Member
So correct me if I’m seeing the wrong events/time on her stories, but she went out for lunch without Seb, went to Astrid’s house without Seb, filmed a plastic tat ad without Seb, watched TV with Wilby without Seb, then when Seb might want just five minutes of her time after all that (god forbid) she moans how he is “up her arsehole”?! She is revolting. I get kids can be hard, but I truly hate this generation of “they are arseholes” parenting who just feel they can slag their kids off for being, well...kids! Just because it is deemed as being cool led by unmumsy mum types. Rachel seems to take it to another level!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 39

Noseycow2020

VIP Member
it looks like they propped the camera phone against something on the ground and then set it on timer to take the photo. Completely staged whilst trying to look unstaged. How fecking pathetic 😂😂
Wibble probably took it since he probably knows how to work a phone after spending the last 11 months glued to one

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Lozza0710

Why is she wearing what my mum would call a floral house coat. I also feel guilty that I never bought my kids all that science type stuff when they were little. I sure lots of the huns with young kids who can’t really afford it will think they need to buy it! Good job my daughter is now a bio medical scientist with a first class degree to prove you don’t need to. Not boasting just saying!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37

MrsCK

Date day? You're a fucking married couple with 6 kids in a pandemic, palming them off on anybody who'll have them so you can go and spend the day with your malnourished bodies pretending them enjoy sex with eachother to make another poor neglected child. She absolutely annoys the fuck out of me. He's built like a pepperami and she's just a poundland version of Jake from The Tweenies. Everything about them winds me up. Even the way she sits in the car. I'm sure the kids would love to be doing something with them in the summer holidays. Don't choose to have kids and then treat them as a burden to your social life.

Edit: There's nothing wrong with dating your husband, I wish I could have a date day with mine, but these people don't deserve it. Their life is one big holiday gifted to them.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

doingtherightthing

Chatty Member
I am so glad people are finally starting to speak up and be vocal on her posts. Doing that will highlight what a monumental fucking liar she is. HOWEVER, the moment we start insulting looks or resorting to what will appear to others as childish digs, is the moment we play right into her hands and she gets to call us trolls. By all means let’s pull her up on her behaviour and try to direct people here but be clever about it, use facts, use clever questions. Whilst we go down the route of dragging her looks or Astrids name etc, is the moment we lose all credibility. We have valid points that need to be raised, they need to be out there but not lost in slurs about something she can’t control - she can’t control how her teeth look with braces on for example, but she can tell us where the PayPal went if we push hard enough.

Reactions: 33

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
Honestly I csnt watch anymore of her unboxing stories... it drives me insane how she man handles everything and throws it about🤦‍♀️
Also, the way she spoke to seb.. shes so horrible... rach it's not live fucking tv... put your fucking phone down for 2 minutes, let him tall to you, then resume your shit video after he has finished!! Its not fucking hard to give the kids 5 minutes of your time ffs.
Sorry folks..I just get so mad at how she puts that bloody phone before all of them

• Heart
  • Sad

caitlinbullen

VIP Member
Admittedly I’m bored this week. But I just had a look and Wibbles over at Astrids flogging biscuits.
Will someone please get this kid an agent. I’m sure he does over 48 hours a week in ADs 🙃
Jesus wept. I swear that kids diet is 40% ice-cream, 20% biscuits, 30% veg smothered in cheese and 10% firelighters?? His exposure via the internet in the first year of his life is unreal.

• Haha

FridaK

VIP Member
Don’t anyone do anything in their own name. It’s not worth it. She’s not worth it either tbh. At the end of the day she’s on the decline anyway. Her comments sections are awful. She’s on an average of about 7.5k likes. Compared to her younger more interesting competitors, she doing absolutely terribly. Plus she can’t get her content right. We all know it’s been awful, inconsistent and at times car crash over the pandemic especially. The ADs she has now are largely not reoccurring contracts. She’s possibly got another year at most in this industry.

Just sit back, enjoy watching her lose her shit and trust me, she’ll do herself no favours on the way down. She is a horrible women and with people like that patience is a virtue ✌

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Kerry1919

First time posting on this thread, but date day??
For parents of 6, during what is supposed to still be a semi locked down country, they manage to spend an awful lot of time alone, doing whatever they want to do.
It’s insane!

Reactions: 31

Tigger1

The go fund mes - one was for driving lessons for a DA victim - cool. But at least give an update. I’m sure someone somewhere said it was £8000 (can someone confirm?). Surely that can’t all have been spent on driving lessons? Even at £50 a lesson that’s 160 lessons. Where did they rest of the money go?
The house go fund me - I’m sure was tens of thousands. Where did that money go? If not on the house deposit then what? Go fund me money should not be spent on anything other than what it was intended. She never publicly acknowledged the total amount she received and what she did with it.
Were there other go fund mes? If these were for DA and have not been accounted for for that then this is fraud. You do not tell people it is for DA and then use it for yourself.
The PayPal donations is slightly tenuous as she worded it so carefully “to allow her” to spend time on it. Ok, not really what the majority of people assumed it was being used for but she is sly and worded it well. However the last year she has done NOTHING. There is no way she would have been doing stuff and not telling everyone. Yes she has had a newborn baby but nowhere ever did she say I will use that money to fund my general day to day life whilst doing NO DA work.
She really is in the shit big time.
Josh if you read here (we know you do btw), you were a respectable man - armed forces and police. How the FUCK have you got yourself embroiled in this? You are a disgrace.

• Heart

tippingpoint

VIP Member
Right ok I’ve been around a few “police incidents”. A stabbing, a glassing and a man knocked off his motorbike. The one thing they have in common? EVERYONE WHO WASN’T INVOLVED NEEDS TO GET THE FUCK AWAY WHEN EMERGENCY SERVICES ARRIVE. EVERYONE. THE POLICE WILL ACTUALLY AGGRESSIVELY ASK YOU TO LEAVE. YET THIS BITCH WAS PHONING FAMILIES? PUH-LEASE

• Haha
  • Heart

Mufasa

Chatty Member
Thought I’d use the most liked name suggestion from @They See Me Trolling... and elongate it a little so new members aren’t confused just by the PayPal reference, as suggested by @FridaK

Recap of the last thread:

•Rachel was asked by a long term donator who had given her in total £260 where the money had been spent, the lady received a thinly veiled threat and an immediate refund from our resident con artist
•Rachel showed off her fantastic sack dresses
•Letting Wilby play with anything and everything dangerous and still no baby proofing her home (but it’s his siblings fault for not looking after him)
•Astrid became Wilbys ‘childminder’ whilst her and Josh went on the razz (no mention of the other five children or who was looking after them)
•She got more free stuff
•Did some more ads for Iconic, Johnson’s, Candles company and an activity set
(I think that’s everything!)

Screenshots of a post about Rachel on a Facebook scammers page **they’re in the wrong order sorry, not sure how to rearrange 🙈

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
I’ll call it first - once she’s read on here that she’s blatantly been found out there’ll be a long winded post about her mental health and anxiety taking a turn for the worse from the trolling and single handedly raising 6 children, alongside being sliced in two and keeping a baby alive, as well as living with the painful
Memories of being abandoned. So much so they needed to escape to the woods (which is a common place for them!) to rejuvenate - her therapist insisted.
Or rather than be upfront and honest - she’ll post some old footage to try to prove she’s at home too.
Remember when the kids were clearly away for her birthday weekend shag fest, and Josh did a half arsed fake shout up the stairs to call them for their tea 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30