PTWM #43 Where’s the thousands of pounds in PayPal donations Rach?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
maybe support network was the wrong phrase. Joshs dad has passed away, it was just Hannah (and her family unit) and Joshs mum. The boys needed support as one of their parents had to work and the other was unfortunately usually not in a fit state to be left in charge of them

The boys liked going there and their family liked having them so It just continued from there
Ahh right okay. I didn’t know that re the ‘fit state,’ in that case then obviously support was needed so your phrasing was right. No worries ❤

Reactions: 3
There wont be a long winded post from R about her dirty weekend awag because she knows damn well she will get some sort of backlash from it with being in the middle of a pandemic still... otherwise she would have shouted it from the roof tops before they went and documented it all on her stories...

Reactions: 6
maybe support network was the wrong phrase. Joshs dad has passed away, it was just Hannah (and her family unit) and Joshs mum. The boys needed support as one of their parents had to work and the other was unfortunately usually not in a fit state to be left in charge of them

The boys liked going there and their family liked having them so It just continued from there
Was that parent considered unfit to be in charge of them before or after Josh walked out?
Sorry, I know I'm putting you on the spot, but you may be able to stop some speculation.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Josh has a history with choosing women who have questionable parenting skills then ?!😉😉🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Someone should get that bloody petition taken down before the boys see it, (poss S already has 😟, but surely it can be gotten down before I see’s it.) They should get a solicitor on it. It’s got their details all over it 😩

Reactions: 11
Someone should get that bloody petition taken down before the boys see it, (poss S already has 😟, but surely it can be gotten down before I see’s it.) They should get a solicitor on it. It’s got their details all over it 😩
I’m kind of surprised R hasn’t got it removed herself since she is queen deletion. I think it’s sad for the boys to find it.

Reactions: 8
I get so annoyed with how irresponsible and selfish she has been during this pandemic.. especially if she HAS gone to the lodge for a weekend, considering more and more cities are being put back into lockdown and the seaside towns are getting more and more busy with no social distancing etc ( st.ives was on my local news today)
She has just blatantly gone on like her life has gone back to normal as if the pandemic never existed!!

There wont be a long winded post from R about her dirty weekend awag because she knows damn well she will get some sort of backlash from it with being in the middle of a pandemic still... otherwise she would have shouted it from the roof tops before they went and documented it all on her stories...
Eeek I did bugger off to north wales for 4 days a few days ago to my mates caravan, and had a jolly fun time... but if it gets me out of tattle trouble it was combined with doing jobs on the caravan and turning it over for future holiday makers, laws on social distancing and masks are more relaxed there! Am I in trouble now lol

Reactions: 4
I get so annoyed with how irresponsible and selfish she has been during this pandemic.. especially if she HAS gone to the lodge for a weekend, considering more and more cities are being put back into lockdown and the seaside towns are getting more and more busy with no social distancing etc ( st.ives was on my local news today)
She has just blatantly gone on like her life has gone back to normal as if the pandemic never existed!!
Don’t forget they got rid of 5/6 of the kids mid-May for her birthday, when we weren’t even allowed to meet with friends outdoors, let alone ship our kids off to four different places 🤦🏼‍♀️ She couldn’t care less.

• Angry
  • Wow
Peppa Pig and Police Officer Panda had a date day. 🤮

All I want is a day to myself right now. My husband is back working at his usual job but he's also working his notice at the temporary supermarket job he took on to make sure we kept a roof over our head and food on the table. This means he's out for around 12-14 hours a day. I need a bloody break from the 7 year old who expects me to be a Butlin's Redcoat entertainer 😡

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 12

Just out of interest, does Josh only have the one sibling in Hannah? I'm sure I saw posts last year on her page with him and his nephews, all of whom were adults, so was under the impression he was from quite a big family...

Abigail is clearly reading here. Bloody hell, I wish I hadn’t said now.
ABIGAIL post on here not on other people’s pages ✌✌
Agreed. She’s just made us look very stupid obsessively posting about PTWM on an innocent business trying to make a living because she assumed the guest was them. That’s NOT what we do.

Reactions: 15
[
Agreed. She’s just made us look very stupid obsessively posting about PTWM on an innocent business trying to make a living because she assumed the guest was them. That’s NOT what we do.
THANK YOU. I feel like I need to go and scoop up these rogue accounts on Instagram and tell them off 😂. It’s trolling. They are maliciously trying to cause hurt and upset. They might not be on Tattle but they are certainly getting info from here 🤯

• Heart
Reactions: 15
[

THANK YOU. I feel like I need to go and scoop up these rogue accounts on Instagram and tell them off 😂. It’s trolling. They are maliciously trying to cause hurt and upset. They might not be on Tattle but they are certainly getting info from here 🤯
Annoying as that may be, and harmful to our cause, there’s not a lot we can do about it 🤷🏼‍♀️ Tattle is public and they’re commenting on public IG accounts (I assume - not actually been to Hesperus Lodge page) so it’s not breaking any rules. Unless Josh is right about trolls being rounded up by the police via their computers addresses 🤣

• Haha
Spot on. Every other time they’ve been there’s been braggy story after braggy story and a bloody lodge tour and tags for their ‘good friends’ who own it. She loves to let everyone know when they’re there so her silence speaks volumes. As usual.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.