PTWM #43 Where’s the thousands of pounds in PayPal donations Rach?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's what I was like at 10/11, that was 30 years ago though and I hated being at home (I'm not suggesting yours have a reason to hate being at home, just that I did). I wouldn't have let my 2 do that though at that age. They saw their friends regularly but always at either my house or their friends houses or at organised activities. All of their friends and the other kids of the same age we knew were the same.

My youngest is now 15 and doesn't just wander the streets. He'll go out and meet his mates, go round town etc but he's not the type to just wander about for the sake of being out. Have to say, I'm really glad about that.

I don't know where her kids go. Obviously Betsy works 17 hour shifts serving icecream and Seb is busy breaking his bones but duck knows how she manages to palm off the younger ones on other people so often! All I do know is as a family they haven't followed lockdown or any of the restrictions at all. The only thing she did was take her kids out of school earlier than was necessary under the pretence she was worried about them being in school, only to meet up with anyone and everyone throughout the whole lockdown. She made a mockery of the entire thing, which to be fair is what she does with pretty much everything else!
Strangely, me eldest (17) is now the biggest homebody going, but back then she loved being out and about during the day. It changed around 12-13 and now I have the opposite problem trying to get her to go out and see people. And it absolutely wasn’t because she hated being at home, nor my son. I have fantastic relationships with them both.

It wasn’t all day every day by the way. We’d have plenty of days out, they’d have friends round to play or go to friends houses. Also when I say they could be out until 7 that was generally when at someone’s house but they wouldn’t start the day with plans to go there and I’d also have days where I had a house (or garden) full until parents arrived to pick up in the evening.

My teenagers have also never walked the streets for the sake of it. My son is too busy playing sports, my daughter is too busy reading or watching films, I was referring specifically to summer holidays when they were 10/11.

Anyway, sorry derailing. About that PayPal money Rachael?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Just out of interest, does Josh only have the one sibling in Hannah? I'm sure I saw posts last year on her page with him and his nephews, all of whom were adults, so was under the impression he was from quite a big family...
Anyway, did we get anywhere on this 💆‍♀️. I’m still wondering if those lads were his nephews or not. They were good looking lads if I remember

Reactions: 4
Anyway, did we get anywhere on this 💆‍♀️. I’m still wondering if those lads were his nephews or not. They were good looking lads if I remember
Either Josh or Rachel posted a photo on their grid of Josh at their wedding reception posing with a group of lads who were his nephews - some of them were anyway. The photo seems to have gone now. She did leave this one behind which refers to Josh’s nephews partner so he definitely does have adult nephews.

She did promote anti-bullying work that Josh’s nephew did via a boxing club too - though no trace of that anymore that I can see on Insta.

They’re probably yet another family member who is now ‘toxic’. I noticed when scrolling that Mummy Marshall shares the same birthday as Betsy - 13th Aug. She’s previously done a birthday shout out so will be interesting to see if she does one this year.

I only had a very quick scroll back but what’s clear to see is how happy R&J looked 4 yrs ago and they seemed to be a lot more sociable. Fast forward 4 years and they look miserable, stessed, dead behind the eyes and like they’ve aged at least a decade. No amount of money scammed via PayPal/Go Fund Me or hundreds of gifted baby rompers for W could be worth that. You only have to look at them to see that money doesn’t buy happiness

Attachments

Reactions: 14
Goodness there’s nothing wrong with kids being allowed out to play with their friends (not referring to rights and wrongs of Covid just generally . All this assuming T and I are wondering the streets and being left to fend for themselves is just mere speculation fgs! T is about to go to secondary school and she needs a little independence, I’ve been getting mine prepared all year walking shop on his own so he can catch school bus on his own.

Reactions: 7
Either Josh or Rachel posted a photo on their grid of Josh at their wedding reception posing with a group of lads who were his nephews - some of them were anyway. The photo seems to have gone now. She did leave this one behind which refers to Josh’s nephews partner so he definitely does have adult nephews.

She did promote anti-bullying work that Josh’s nephew did via a boxing club too - though no trace of that anymore that I can see on Insta.

They’re probably yet another family member who is now ‘toxic’. I noticed when scrolling that Mummy Marshall shares the same birthday as Betsy - 13th Aug. She’s previously done a birthday shout out so will be interesting to see if she does one this year.

I only had a very quick scroll back but what’s clear to see is how happy R&J looked 4 yrs ago and they seemed to be a lot more sociable. Fast forward 4 years and they look miserable, stessed, dead behind the eyes and like they’ve aged at least a decade. No amount of money scammed via PayPal/Go Fund Me or hundreds of gifted baby rompers for W could be worth that. You only have to look at them to see that money doesn’t buy happiness
The change in their physical appearance is shocking. They both look ill. It’s got to be the stress of constantly having to monitor everything, everywhere.

Reactions: 16
All her life is about now is buying stuff. She must literally be online all day finding more useless crap to buy or get gifted. Clothes, shoes, socks, toys, baby stuff, flowers, chocolates, wine, it’s never ending.

One thing the last few months has shown me is I don’t need stuff, as long as I have a roof over my head and food on the table. Also realised if I can put a bit of money aside when I can having money to fall back on in an emergency is a Godsend.
I would be disgusted at myself being so sickingly materialistic like her and Hinch.

Also the bragging 🤮 to, see this £100 cardigan or £600 coat. Many of us can afford that stuff too if I wanted to sell my soul. But I couldn’t do it. What’s the point spending £100 on a cardigan? When you can get a decent one on the high street and put the rest of the money into a savings account for my kids for uni, first car etc. Which is what I did for mine.
Keep spending Rach, you won’t be able to move in your house for useless shite while your bank account runs dry. A fool and their money are easily parted.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Goodness there’s nothing wrong with kids being allowed out to play with their friends (not referring to rights and wrongs of Covid just generally . All this assuming T and I are wondering the streets and being left to fend for themselves is just mere speculation fgs! T is about to go to secondary school and she needs a little independence, I’ve been getting mine prepared all year walking shop on his own so he can catch school bus on his own.
Everything on here is speculation. It’s a gossip forum. That’s the very nature of its purpose.

Wait 🤚, aside from the issue that she didn’t donate any money to 4 out of 7 of the charities listed on her website, the other 3 being either shut down or a housing association and that she flogged T-Shirts for Women’s Aid, not worked actively with them nor gave them any substantial amounts of money. Oh and that she never registered her fundraising nor has any qualifications or necessary safeguard checks in place to work with vulnerable people. That’s fact. The emails are in the first few threads.

Im just saying as you said in an earlier post that she built her brand on being a patchwork family. Only she didn’t, she built it on the back of other people’s nightmare stories 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 21
The pics were taken at Hannah's wedding reception I think. They were good looking and they all seemed to get on well too. Not that it matters, I was just being nosy...

Reactions: 4
Forgot that Hannah got married. Yes, I think it was at her reception rather than their own.

Compared to previous photos a few yrs ago where they were often with friends or family or taking the kids out for the day, they seem to have isolated themselves so much as a couple in the past yr or so other than their date days and dinner at Astrid’s. Though everyone has been isolated since March so hard to get an accurate reflection I guess.

Reactions: 10
Forgot that Hannah got married. Yes, I think it was at her reception rather than their own.

Compared to previous photos a few yrs ago where they were often with friends or family or taking the kids out for the day, they seem to have isolated themselves so much as a couple in the past yr or so other than their date days and dinner at Astrid’s. Though everyone has been isolated since March so hard to get an accurate reflection I guess.
I’m confused anyway because Ana said Hannah had a kid I’s age but I thought she only had one and he was more around 3/4 🤷‍♀️

Well Rachaelleieio basically spent her entire pregnancy sitting on her arse being waited on hand and foot, and has done pretty much the same in the year since Wibbly was born, so that's the best part of the last 2 years where they haven't done as much. Before that the kids used to go to clubs and stuff, it was part of what made her relatable - "oh I've got one at football, one at dance and one at trampolining, in 3 different places and all need picking up within 10 minutes of each other", even before lockdown this year all of those seemed to have stopped.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
When her lies catch up with her at some point in the future can you imagine how annoyed she’ll be that all she’ll have to show for it all is a million personalised items with ‘Wilby’ on, a tit tonne of wax melts, stupid sweary greetings cards and 6 kids with all manner of emotional issues because they’ve spent their early years playing up to a camera 24/7.

If it was anyone but her I’d feel sorry for them.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

The nephews better half looks like Joyce's sister 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I think the nephews thing could maybe be like a family friend type scenario where he just calls them nephews / he has claimed them like how Rach claims children (what is it now? Like 8 and counting?)

Reactions: 8
Well Rachaelleieio basically spent her entire pregnancy sitting on her arse being waited on hand and foot, and has done pretty much the same in the year since Wibbly was born, so that's the best part of the last 2 years where they haven't done as much. Before that the kids used to go to clubs and stuff, it was part of what made her relatable - "oh I've got one at football, one at dance and one at trampolining, in 3 different places and all need picking up within 10 minutes of each other", even before lockdown this year all of those seemed to have stopped.
Yes, we were saying about a year ago that the children all seemed to have stopped clubs, bar Edie’s private swim lesson, so well before lockdown their lifestyle appeared to change in that way.

You’ve reminded me of why I followed in the first place. My husband heard the story of the woman on the bridge on the radio and thought I might find it interesting. By the time I searched it online, she had already set up an FB page and a lot of her content was amusing or at least relatable. Being late for work because Edie didn’t want to get dressed for the childminder and she’d forgotten Isaac’s book bag and had to give Lula money for lunch because she didn’t have time to make any etc etc. It was normal and it appealed to me as I’d done similar things as a parent and felt the same guilt at leaving my children at nursery or forgetting something they needed for school.

Now. Well, nothing about her life is relatable. She doesn’t leave the house to work (this was the case even pre-Covid), she has unlimited childcare on tap to be able do what she wants either “work” wise or dating her husband, including weekends away (they’ve had several in the past couple of years), and if she runs out of food, she doesn’t whack a can of beans on a slice of toast for the kids, she wastes £80 on a chippy tea.

Yet she still moans like she’s the same hardworking, busy mum juggling the demands of five children and their friends and clubs with going out to work several days a week and having a full time working husband who is barely home.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Annnnd I'm blocked 😂 im amazed its taken so long. Its OK though Rachellio I can still view your stories and grid posts on gramster if I'm that interested 🤷‍♀️😂 at the end of the day the question still remains; WHERES THE PAYPAL MONEY RACH?? You can block and sensor all you want but people only need to Google you to be directed here..

Reactions: 15
Ta
Tattle is full of mere of speculation and exaggeration. It comes with the territory. There wouldn’t be much point in this site without!

Yes, we were saying about a year ago that the children all seemed to have stopped clubs, bar Edie’s private swim lesson, so well before lockdown their lifestyle appeared to change in that way.

You’ve reminded me of why I followed in the first place. My husband heard the story of the woman on the bridge on the radio and thought I might find it interesting. By the time I searched it online, she had already set up an FB page and a lot of her content was amusing or at least relatable. Being late for work because Edie didn’t want to get dressed for the childminder and she’d forgotten Isaac’s book bag and had to give Lula money for lunch because she didn’t have time to make any etc etc. It was normal and it appealed to me as I’d done similar things as a parent and felt the same guilt at leaving my children at nursery or forgetting something they needed for school.

Now. Well, nothing about her life is relatable. She doesn’t leave the house to work (this was the case even pre-Covid), she has unlimited childcare on tap to be able do what she wants either “work” wise or dating her husband, including weekends away (they’ve had several in the past couple of years), and if she runs out of food, she doesn’t whack a can of beans on a slice of toast for the kids, she wastes £80 on a chippy tea.

Yet she still moans like she’s the same hardworking, busy mum juggling the demands of five children and their friends and clubs with going out to work several days a week and having a full time working husband who is barely home.
Most influenzers have gone from being relatable ordinary people who gave us a giggle and made us for a little less tit about ourselves. They turn into people even their mothers couldn’t love!!

Last edited:
I think the nephews thing could maybe be like a family friend type scenario where he just calls them nephews / he has claimed them like how Rach claims children (what is it now? Like 8 and counting?)
This is what I thought too, family friend scenario and not blood relative.

One thing the last few months has shown me is I don’t need stuff, as long as I have a roof over my head and food on the table. Also realised if I can put a bit of money aside when I can having money to fall back on in an emergency is a Godsend.
I would be disgusted at myself being so sickingly materialistic like her and Hinch.
This is so true, the last few months have made me appreciate this too. Earlier today, my mum was talking about what Christmas would be like this year and I thought that as long as I can spend it with family and friends, I really don’t care about the other bits- presents, turkey etc. Just seeing family and having a good time is all I would need.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
So Joyce has been posting a lot today prob more than normal on stories but yet radio silence from R do you think she’s trying to prove us wrong but making out she doesn’t constantly have her phone in her hand filming. Bet it’s bloody killing her 🤣 I mean she’s having to clap to get wilbs attention as he clearly used to the phone getting his attention

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.