PTWM #43 Where’s the thousands of pounds in PayPal donations Rach?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Annoying as that may be, and harmful to our cause, there’s not a lot we can do about it 🤷🏼‍♀️ Tattle is public and they’re commenting on public IG accounts (I assume - not actually been to Hesperus Lodge page) so it’s not breaking any rules. Unless Josh is right about trolls being rounded up by the police via their computers addresses 🤣
I know, I just cringe at it. No one will come here after reading that kind of thing.
(Oh and I don’t think Josh gives a tit about trolls anyway. He’s not the most protective of men 😂.)

Reactions: 2
It just screams look at us we’re so in love 🤢 I definitely think with that she’s trolling us 😂

She’s too busy shagging Joyce in the woods to post anything
She won’t be shagging, she will want people to think that, but they’ll be sat there reading tattle and facebook posts instead! Instagram is a huge fake portrayal on life 🤣 the happiest people don’t feel the need to post their lives on SM!!

Reactions: 11
It just screams look at us we’re so in love 🤢 I definitely think with that she’s trolling us 😂
Of course she is. Her silence is a ploy too. Get us all frothing about where they’ve gone, where the kids all are and once again we stop discussing PayPal. She really isn’t as dumb as she likes to portray, she knows exactly what to do to steer us off topic over here.

Reactions: 6

She won’t be shagging, she will want people to think that, but they’ll be sat there reading tattle and facebook posts instead! Instagram is a huge fake portrayal on life 🤣 the happiest people don’t feel the need to post their lives on SM!!
I'm sure she quite openly told us she was on her period midweek ( why the F anyone would think thats content ) so Joyce will probably be in his element if browns the only goal this weekend.....sorry not sorry

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
If this is the case then cue a long winded post after the weekend of how they wrapped themselves in blankets and held hands under the moonlight, how Josh cooked cleaned and generally ran around after her, how they talked about life, played board games and planned their futures blah blah blah.....
Planning their future won’t take long, they will be divorced within a few years.

I know, I just cringe at it. No one will come here after reading that kind of thing.
(Oh and I don’t think Josh gives a tit about trolls anyway. He’s not the most protective of men 😂.)
I think some people are still intelligent enough to realise that the opinions or actions of one person do not speak for an entire forum full of people. And anyone who is a friend or fan of Rachel would never come to Tattle anyway, regardless of what the Abigails say, as they trust her to be right.

Reactions: 5
I think some people are still intelligent enough to realise that the opinions or actions of one person do not speak for an entire forum full of people. And anyone who is a friend or fan of Rachel would never come to Tattle anyway, regardless of what the Abigails say, as they trust her to be right.
But that’s not entirely accurate; fans have come over here throughout the threads, people pop up defending her. Admittedly not for a while now.

And sadly it’s not just one person, posts in different names but just like Abigail’s pop up all the time. They’d be so much more affective if they were respectful and asked simple straightforward questions. Then people would take pause. That just looks like inane ramblings, no one will give it any attention.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Has Rachel ever been this quiet before on instagram? I'm surprised that she hasn't got any previously recorded posts lined up.

Reactions: 3
Just out of interest, does Josh only have the one sibling in Hannah? I'm sure I saw posts last year on her page with him and his nephews, all of whom were adults, so was under the impression he was from quite a big family...
I asked the same thing a while back...don’t think we ever found out. I’m sure R has mentioned a nephew you does some sort of charity anti bullying boxing thing? And wasn’t someone selling fish??

Reactions: 3
I asked the same thing a while back...don’t think we ever found out. I’m sure R has mentioned a nephew you does some sort of charity anti bullying boxing thing? And wasn’t someone selling fish??
I’m pretty certain they’ve shown a photo before of Josh with an older sister. Plus at their wedding I think there was a photo of him with about 4 or 5 men in their twenties who they said were his nephews? The boxing anti-bullying thing definitely rings a bell and she did say it was Josh’s nephew, so he must have more than one sibling (Hannah) if what R is saying is true. Who knows with her - she seems to ‘adopt‘ relatives at the drop of a hat

Reactions: 4
I’ll call it first - once she’s read on here that she’s blatantly been found out there’ll be a long winded post about her mental health and anxiety taking a turn for the worse from the trolling and single handedly raising 6 children, alongside being sliced in two and keeping a baby alive, as well as living with the painful
Memories of being abandoned. So much so they needed to escape to the woods (which is a common place for them!) to rejuvenate - her therapist insisted.
Or rather than be upfront and honest - she’ll post some old footage to try to prove she’s at home too.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s got proof that she is being trolled by Tattlers now - all those rambling comments about her left on small business pages and other Insta profiles. It’s the definition of trolling and a bit cringey to read.

Reactions: 16
She’s got proof that she is being trolled now - all those rambling comments about her left on small business pages and other Insta profiles. It’s the definition of trolling and a bit cringey to read.
This was what I meant, we most likely all have a moment where we could eye roll into a coma over Instagrammers, but i don’t think you need to be chasing them around social media to tell them. Plus how is it productive in terms of getting her to answer queries. Its just not. But never mind

Reactions: 11
Josh is a young guy. Why on earth does he dress like he’s going on safari everyday? I know her dress sense is out there sometimes but he really is just drab!!!
I don’t follow this muppet but know the PayPal back story from here.

Two questions:
Is she permanently stuck to the couch?
Who is Astrid and where did they find her? I’m sorry but she looks like she needs a hot bath

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’ll call it first - once she’s read on here that she’s blatantly been found out there’ll be a long winded post about her mental health and anxiety taking a turn for the worse from the trolling and single handedly raising 6 children, alongside being sliced in two and keeping a baby alive, as well as living with the painful
Memories of being abandoned. So much so they needed to escape to the woods (which is a common place for them!) to rejuvenate - her therapist insisted.
Or rather than be upfront and honest - she’ll post some old footage to try to prove she’s at home too.
Remember when the kids were clearly away for her birthday weekend shag fest, and Josh did a half arsed fake shout up the stairs to call them for their tea 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
This was what I meant, we most likely all have a moment where we could eye roll into a coma over Instagrammers, but i don’t think you need to be chasing them around social media to tell them. Plus how is it productive in terms of getting her to answer queries. Its just not. But never mind
I can understand the frustration. We’ve tried for over a year to get Rachel to answer one simple query and it’s not worked, nothing ever will. I believe she will get away with it all now. So no, it’s not productive and yeah it feeds her troll narrative, but I can understand why someone might reach the end of their tether with her bullshit.

I didn’t donate, could never justify the expense, but maybe “Abigail” did. Maybe she donated or she reached out for help whilst trying to flee abuse and was met with silence. Maybe she’s sick of seeing Rachel flaunt her cash yet not answer where the PayPal donations were spent? Maybe she’s angry and hurt that this woman who was painted and signposted as a saviour of domestic abuse victims has turned out to be just another mummy flogger who spends her days selling anything and everything whilst knee deep in gifted tat?

I’m playing devils advocate a bit. Maybe she’s just a twit 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Anyway thankfully I’m not in charge of the Internet ☺ so I shouldn’t get antsy over it and let them crack on 🙌

• Haha
I get so annoyed with how irresponsible and selfish she has been during this pandemic.. especially if she HAS gone to the lodge for a weekend, considering more and more cities are being put back into lockdown and the seaside towns are getting more and more busy with no social distancing etc ( st.ives was on my local news today)
She has just blatantly gone on like her life has gone back to normal as if the pandemic never existed!!
Fully agree with you there it’s the minority like them that spoil it. Where I’m from up here we are back in local lockdown. It all started with 1 person going for a drink and it’s become over 100 people now infected in the space of a week. That’s how quickly it spreads.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.