PTWM #43 Where’s the thousands of pounds in PayPal donations Rach?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gah. I’m really into music and that Depeche Mode song is so dark and he looks so bad.
If they are pre recorded, then they need to work on not giving people the creeps.
(Off to play Rihanna and sort myself out)

Reactions: 4
I’ve not been following these threads for long, so excuse me for my ignorance, but can I ask a few questions?? I used to follow her, never been up her arse or donated, only unfollowed her (pre Wilby) because she bored me...endless stories of her crying and them holding hands whilst driving 🙄

1. What’s with the shagging in the woods and morning showers together?? Have I missed something cringe?
2. What has happened to the pair of them?? I’m sure they used to be a relatively attractive couple, and now they look like they wouldn’t be out of place if they popped up on an episode of Breaking Bad.
3. Where are the kids? They don’t seem to be with them. Ever. She used to spew crap about how her home was full of other people’s children as well as their own 24/7, and now it seems like it’s just the baby, everyone else has fucked off.
4. What’s the petition that was mentioned? I have gathered that it’s something to do with the boys maybe, so if it would be detrimental to them to mention it please feel free to ignore that.
5.The situation with Josh’s ex- was that not actually how they said it was? Again, ignore if not good for the boys

Reactions: 11
I’ve not been following these threads for long, so excuse me for my ignorance, but can I ask a few questions?? I used to follow her, never been up her arse or donated, only unfollowed her (pre Wilby) because she bored me...endless stories of her crying and them holding hands whilst driving 🙄

1. What’s with the shagging in the woods and morning showers together?? Have I missed something cringe?
2. What has happened to the pair of them?? I’m sure they used to be a relatively attractive couple, and now they look like they wouldn’t be out of place if they popped up on an episode of Breaking Bad.
3. Where are the kids? They don’t seem to be with them. Ever. She used to spew crap about how her home was full of other people’s children as well as their own 24/7, and now it seems like it’s just the baby, everyone else has fucked off.
4. What’s the petition that was mentioned? I have gathered that it’s something to do with the boys maybe, so if it would be detrimental to them to mention it please feel free to ignore that.
5.The situation with Josh’s ex- was that not actually how they said it was? Again, ignore if not good for the boys
They used to go to the woods apparently to shag each other behind their partners back.
And according to rach they have daily showers together without fail because they are soooooo in love 🤮🤮🤮 (another thing she bullshits about lol)

They used to go to the woods apparently to shag each other behind their partners back.
And according to rach they have daily showers together without fail because they are soooooo in love 🤮🤮🤮 (another thing she bullshits about lol)
Edited to add.... she also stated that the kids walk in on them in the shower together aswell on a regular basis

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I assume the kids are out. Baring in mind two are teenagers, one with a job, the other with a hobby that keeps him occupied. Lula is at the age to be going out with mates. Isaac is likely at Hannah’s with his cousin and Edie is with her dad. All sounds pretty normal really 🤷🏻‍♀️

I don’t think Josh’s stories were pre-recorded, Rach is just being quiet to get people speculating. They aren’t at that lodge as evidenced on this thread.

Reactions: 6

1. Shagged in the woods before couple. R says snog but we all know. They have daily showers together & have always done as this is how they’d be able to talk without kids hearing. They also all go to the loo and change tampons in front of anyone. Basically they don’t bother with doors.
2. Possibly meth but as R has access to funds, could well be heroin. I think R uses the ‘I’m so busy and crap I forget to eat’ excuse.
3. Edie to her dads. She’s asked to stay longer in the past. Lula to her toxic maternal grandmother. BeKindBetsy is old enough to stay home alone. Seb is generally out with mates or Joshs mum/sister. Isaac to Josh’s mum/sister. Wilbert is always with them except when they work (code for lunch out) then he goes to his new childminder Astrid (who is keeping the fake tan business alive).
4. petition - not worth mentioning.
5. Boys mum- she who shall not be named and is not allowed to be mentioned here.

Reactions: 9
I assume the kids are out. Baring in mind two are teenagers, one with a job, the other with a hobby that keeps him occupied. Lula is at the age to be going out with mates. Isaac is likely at Hannah’s with his cousin and Edie is with her dad. All sounds pretty normal really 🤷🏻‍♀️

I don’t think Josh’s stories were pre-recorded, Rach is just being quiet to get people speculating. They aren’t at that lodge as evidenced on this thread.
I agree. Nice weather, they are just doing what kids of those ages do. Most at an age where they don't always want to hang out with parents much anymore.

She's playing us because she knows it'll get us talking.

Reactions: 1
1. Shagged in the woods before couple. R says snog but we all know. They have daily showers together & have always done as this is how they’d be able to talk without kids hearing. They also all go to the loo and change tampons in front of anyone. Basically they don’t bother with doors.
2. Possibly meth but as R has access to funds, could well be heroin. I think R uses the ‘I’m so busy and crap I forget to eat’ excuse.
3. Edie to her dads. She’s asked to stay longer in the past. Lula to her toxic maternal grandmother. BeKindBetsy is old enough to stay home alone. Seb is generally out with mates or Joshs mum/sister. Isaac to Josh’s mum/sister. Wilbert is always with them except when they work (code for lunch out) then he goes to his new childminder Astrid (who is keeping the fake tan business alive).
4. petition - not worth mentioning.
5. Boys mum- she who shall not be named and is not allowed to be mentioned here.
Number 2 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Well I never thought I’d see the day she’d go 24hrs without posting a story.
I nearly spontaneously combusted when I saw the red ring had disappeared
F1E359CF-9910-4405-8FD0-4FAE8CF96FB6.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 18

All sounds fairly normal apart from the fact we are still supposed to be distancing from anyone we don’t live with, even if we visit their home (so Wilby should not be being left with Astrid, but you know, it’s not like they know the law or anything).

My eldest is a few months older than Tallulah and isn’t meeting up with friends much for this reason - unless they’re totally distancing the whole time, it’s not within the law. We’ve had police patrolling and breaking up groups of teens in the skate park and on the high street and we’re not even in a high risk area right now. And don’t forget, according to Rachel, Lula doesn’t even have friends 🤷🏼‍♀️

Maybe I’m too paranoid but I don’t think 10 and 11 year olds spending whole days and weekends alone at home or hanging out with mates it normal or safe. Seb and Betsy, yes, totally get that, but Lula and Isaac? No. I still think they need structure and supervision at that age.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She has posted but it's to share someone else's post. All very weird. And now I'm annoyed I've looked at Joyce's account and he or Rachel used a led Zeppelin song 🤬
I adore their music and won't let it be abused in this way.

All sounds fairly normal apart from the fact we are still supposed to be distancing from anyone we don’t live with, even if we visit their home (so Wilby should not be being left with Astrid, but you know, it’s not like they know the law or anything).

My eldest is a few months older than Tallulah and isn’t meeting up with friends much for this reason - unless they’re totally distancing the whole time, it’s not within the law. We’ve had police patrolling and breaking up groups of teens in the skate park and on the high street and we’re not even in a high risk area right now. And don’t forget, according to Rachel, Lula doesn’t even have friends 🤷🏼‍♀️

Maybe I’m too paranoid but I don’t think 10 and 11 year olds spending whole days and weekends alone at home or hanging out with mates it normal or safe. Seb and Betsy, yes, totally get that, but Lula and Isaac? No. I still think they need structure and supervision at that age.
My daughter is yr 6 (same as T), 12 at the end of Oct so older I think. You’re not too paranoid - or maybe I am too! We live out in the country, but even so in this day and age if she was to be with her friends and in normal circumstances I’d be taking her to their house, picking up etc and knowing exactly where she is at all times.

I’m cracking up at Josh taking lessons from Hinch and putting a ‘Saturday’ gif on his stories to try and further reinforce that they’re not away 🤣🤣🤣🤣. Have a day off mate I could post a picture from 3 years gone and declare via an Instagram feature I took it two minutes ago 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Hanging out all day with mates during the summer holidays at 10/11 is perfectly normal. My two eldest were chomping at the bit by 7:30am to get out at that age. I’d release them at 9 and occasionally get them popping in for drinks, ice lollies with various mates but some days I wouldn’t see them again until 7ish as they’d go elsewhere to eat. They had their phones, had regular check-in times and I had the added reassurance of being able to track them. I knew where they were at all times and they were able to gain independence and learn a bit of problem solving, resilience and dealing with friendship issues along the way.

Admittedly, things are different this year. But, kids of that age finding their independence and choosing to spend less time with mum and dad is perfectly normal. Even at home at that age they tend to retreat to their rooms to chat to friends on FaceTime (in my experience with my own children/nieces, nephews and friends’ kids).

I appreciate what you’re saying about current guidelines but also I’d assume Rach’s mum is in their bubble so T can go there to see her. Bit more grey area with Isaac if he’s at Hannah’s but pretty sure it’s allowed on the proviso of maintaining social distancing within the house (which I don’t think they will be).

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
My daughter is yr 6 (same as T), 12 at the end of Oct so older I think. You’re not too paranoid - or maybe I am too! We live out in the country, but even so in this day and age if she was to be with her friends and in normal circumstances I’d be taking her to their house, picking up etc and knowing exactly where she is at all times.
Yes totally. Mine is 12 in December and she went to the park for half an hour with two friends a couple of weeks ago but there’s no way she would be allowed out all day and none of her friends are either. One boy from school is dumped at the park at 8am and not allowed home until his parents finish work, he’s the only child in their year allowed that much free reign and I’m not the only parent concerned for his welfare (he’s never given any money, food, drink or a house key either).

No judgment - everyone’s different - just not something I’d be comfortable with and all of my eldest’s peers still meet up mostly with parents in tow, or sat in car park at the park waiting, with one eye on them.

Given Tallulah is anxious, in therapy for trauma and apparently has no friends, I can’t imagine she’d be wanting to spend most of her summer without her mum and siblings.

Isaac may always be with his cousin but then why is that not reciprocal? Why don’t Josh and Rachel take Isaac and his cousin out for the day?

I still think that Rachel and Josh have way more time alone than is normal for parents of that many kids.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
When I was similar age we would obvs not have phones but wouldn’t stray away from biking round the block or playing outside friends houses. Times have changed, the communities our children play can be dangerous and I’m shocked that some parents seem to “let them loose” tbh.

Reactions: 7
Yes it would all be perfectly normal if it wasn’t those two work shy nob heads who try to get rid of their kids at every opportunity.
They even palm their baby out to a wrinkly old fucker who scares the tit out of me, let alone poor wibble.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hanging out all day with mates during the summer holidays at 10/11 is perfectly normal. My two eldest were chomping at the bit by 7:30am to get out at that age. I’d release them at 9 and occasionally get them popping in for drinks, ice lollies with various mates but some days I wouldn’t see them again until 7ish as they’d go elsewhere to eat. They had their phones, had regular check-in times and I had the added reassurance of being able to track them. I knew where they were at all times and they were able to gain independence and learn a bit of problem solving, resilience and dealing with friendship issues along the way.

Admittedly, things are different this year. But, kids of that age finding their independence and choosing to spend less time with mum and dad is perfectly normal. Even at home at that age they tend to retreat to their rooms to chat to friends on FaceTime (in my experience with my own children/nieces, nephews and friends’ kids).

I appreciate what you’re saying about current guidelines but also I’d assume Rach’s mum is in their bubble so T can go there to see her. Bit more grey area with Isaac if he’s at Hannah’s but pretty sure it’s allowed on the proviso of maintaining social distancing within the house (which I don’t think they will be).
That's what I was like at 10/11, that was 30 years ago though and I hated being at home (I'm not suggesting yours have a reason to hate being at home, just that I did). I wouldn't have let my 2 do that though at that age. They saw their friends regularly but always at either my house or their friends houses or at organised activities. All of their friends and the other kids of the same age we knew were the same.

My youngest is now 15 and doesn't just wander the streets. He'll go out and meet his mates, go round town etc but he's not the type to just wander about for the sake of being out. Have to say, I'm really glad about that.

I don't know where her kids go. Obviously Betsy works 17 hour shifts serving icecream and Seb is busy breaking his bones but duck knows how she manages to palm off the younger ones on other people so often! All I do know is as a family they haven't followed lockdown or any of the restrictions at all. The only thing she did was take her kids out of school earlier than was necessary under the pretence she was worried about them being in school, only to meet up with anyone and everyone throughout the whole lockdown. She made a mockery of the entire thing, which to be fair is what she does with pretty much everything else!

Reactions: 15
I was so creeped out by Josh’s stories, I showed my 13 year old and now we are both creeped out. So it’s worked for something anyway. Maybe the kids are better off elsewhere *shudder*

My youngest is now 15 and doesn't just wander the streets. He'll go out and meet his mates, go round town etc but he's not the type to just wander about for the sake of being out. Have to say, I'm really glad about that.
Mine is exactly the same

• Haha
Reactions: 7
When I was similar age we would obvs not have phones but wouldn’t stray away from biking round the block or playing outside friends houses. Times have changed, the communities our children play can be dangerous and I’m shocked that some parents seem to “let them loose” tbh.
When I was 10/11/12 I’d be out roaming, biking to a country park 3 miles away and spending the day there. At 15 I was going in pubs, 16 clubs. I didn’t have a mobile until 19. My kids didn’t stray that far, they’d be over the field 10 minutes from home or up outside another friends house (huge open area). They had rules and boundaries. No walking home alone, had to check in at certain times and always let me know when they moved from one place to another. They had physical boundaries too, as in they weren’t allowed past certain points. If they didn’t adhere to the rules they’d face restrictions. The vast majority of the other kids in their year (60+ for each) did the same because they’d go out in groups, and all meet up over the field. All harmless and there was safety in numbers.

Times are different now to a point, but not as much as we’re led to believe. The main difference is the prevalence of knife crime, kids being mugged for their phones, bikes etc. But this has become more prevalent in the last few years, it wasn’t as bad 7years ago.

I suppose a lot also depends on where you live and how safe the area is. Where I am is very safe, the boundary my kids had to keep within had one main road to cross. They were taught road safety from a young age and always used the crossing.

Will I do things differently with the younger ones? Quite possibly, I’ll assess when the time comes. But I will say kids are so restricted theses days, it’s sad.

Reactions: 5
My son's 12 and he's always off exploring, down the river or beach. We're lucky that we live on the outskirts of a small town with a lot of nice public and open spaces. He'll pack a bag with water and snacks and him and his mates will be gone for hours.
He knows where he's allowed to go, and hes to tell me if he's going to someone's house, but he's given about the same amount of freedom as I was at his age, and it seems to be the same as most of his friends.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.