PTWM #43 Where’s the thousands of pounds in PayPal donations Rach?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thought I’d use the most liked name suggestion from @They See Me Trolling... and elongate it a little so new members aren’t confused just by the PayPal reference, as suggested by @FridaK

Recap of the last thread:

•Rachel was asked by a long term donator who had given her in total £260 where the money had been spent, the lady received a thinly veiled threat and an immediate refund from our resident con artist
•Rachel showed off her fantastic sack dresses
•Letting Wilby play with anything and everything dangerous and still no baby proofing her home (but it’s his siblings fault for not looking after him)
•Astrid became Wilbys ‘childminder’ whilst her and Josh went on the razz (no mention of the other five children or who was looking after them)
•She got more free stuff
•Did some more ads for Iconic, Johnson’s, Candles company and an activity set
(I think that’s everything!)

Screenshots of a post about Rachel on a Facebook scammers page **they’re in the wrong order sorry, not sure how to rearrange 🙈

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Thought I’d use the most liked name suggestion from @They See Me Trolling... and elongate it a little so new members aren’t confused just by the PayPal reference, as suggested by @FridaK

Recap of the last thread:

•Rachel was asked by a long term donator who had given her in total £260 where the money had been spent, the lady received a thinly veiled threat and an immediate refund from our resident con artist
•Rachel showed off her fantastic sack dresses
•Letting Wilby play with anything and everything dangerous and still no baby proofing her home (but it’s his siblings fault for not looking after him)
•Astrid became Wilbys ‘childminder’ whilst her and Josh went on the razz (no mention of the other five children or who was looking after them)
•She got more free stuff
•Did some more ads for Iconic, Johnson’s, Candles company and an activity set
(I think that’s everything!)

Screenshots of a post about Rachel on a Facebook scammers page
How can anyone who sees those screenshots still think that she’s innocent?

Reactions: 15
Fantastic- I am cancelling my kiwi co subscription now. Given it’s one of the first things she mentions in her ad - thanks for the reminder!

Reactions: 7
That was some fake, almost sarcastic enthusiasm from Lula.
Theres nothing that woman won’t do

Reactions: 5
Over 4,000 countries 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
God you have excelled yourself there rach with the exaggeration.... best one yet 🤣🤣
If you dont know how many countries there are in the world..a bit of a hint...GOOGLE before you post an ad and make a tit of youself!!
Yes, your welcome 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Why is she wearing what my mum would call a floral house coat. I also feel guilty that I never bought my kids all that science type stuff when they were little. I sure lots of the huns with young kids who can’t really afford it will think they need to buy it! Good job my daughter is now a bio medical scientist with a first class degree to prove you don’t need to. Not boasting just saying!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Why is she wearing what my mum would call a floral house coat. I also feel guilty that I never bought my kids all that science type stuff when they were little. I sure lots of the huns with young kids who can’t really afford it will think they need to buy it! Good job my daughter is now a bio medical scientist with a first class degree to prove you don’t need to. Not boasting just saying!!
This is what we were saying on the other thread... most of the huns will be going into debt themselves because R has made them feel like they NEED all this stuff to be a good parent/person. She doesnt care though as long as it lines her pockets. Those crates will just get shoved in the bin or the cupboard

I'm sure the comment about "everyone knows I love a monthly subscription" with her sarcastic grin, was aimed at us too 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 7
I'm sure we used to make those spin wheels at school? Not hard to make without paying for a subscription.

Reactions: 3
Well we finally know what "work" she's been claiming to do for the last almost 12 months 😂 now to determine joshs job...
Can I just introduce you all to Humaira.
She is ‘full time’ breastfeeding her child whilst fleeinG Myanmar’s genocide and trying to get asylum in Bangladesh. Not whilst sitting on her backside in a 3 bedroom/ 1 box room house.
G’night Rach *cough* I mean Tattlers 😉 😁

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Sorry what? This is ridiculous! You don’t breastfeed your baby 37,5 hours a week .. maybe in the first 8 weeks .. with cluster feeding and establishing supply but once your baby has done that; feeds don’t take more than 5-10 mins because babies by then are quite sufficient in draining the breast. And there is weaning at 6 months.

There are breastfeeding working mums out there pumping several times a week WHILE working!

She is a joke!

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 15
FFS feeding your baby however way you do it is not a “job”. The stupid cow makes me so angry! There are soooooo many people who would adore this “job” of being a parent but haven’t been able to. 😤
She is vile. The moment it all comes crashing down can’t come soon enough.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She goes on often enough how she is solely keeping the messiah alive whilst her slave Joyce does everything else.

Reactions: 6
I'd rather poke my eyes out with sticks than make that Kiwi thing she just advertised. There you go I've said it 🤪🥴 I love my kids, but those instructions look longer and more tedious than Ikea flatpack furniture. Sorry not sorry. The ad had the opposite effect on me. Lula looked bored and I would bet my life that she went straight back upstairs to her Roblox account straight after collecting her bribe from Rachielo.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Sorry what? This is ridiculous! You don’t breastfeed your baby 37,5 hours a week .. maybe in the first 8 weeks .. with cluster feeding and establishing supply but once your baby has done that; feeds don’t take more than 5-10 mins because babies by then are quite sufficient in draining the breast. And there is weaning at 6 months.

There are breastfeeding working mums out there pumping several times a week WHILE working!

She is a joke!
And what's the comparison for bottle feeding parents? Surely it's more if you factor in having to sterilise, boil the kettle, mix it up, cool it. What a load of tit!

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.