PTWM #41 ‘fess up that Joyce got the sack, when are you giving the PayPal back?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pull the other one rach!! How far behind the scenes have you gone...because you seem to have got bleeping lost!!! Shes been doing stuff behind the scenes for 2 bloody years now!

Shes seriously got to be trolling US now with this whole "mum abandoned me" tit 😂.
Instead of that poor me post... why did she not post that photo of her and B and T sat in the piss riddled flat after she allegedly fled DA??? Missed a trick there rach...and it would involve an actual apparent DV story.
She riles me up so much with this crap..I'm so glad more people are starting publically question her.
Yeah it does seem like she’s trolling us!
If she wants to troll us go ahead, but ffs pick your moments woman, the cause behind that photo is serious and has meaning.

Reactions: 7
That’s a mildly mildly passive aggressive response from our Rach! She’s always with the hearts and kisses and babes. Not today though. She clearly has her back up 🤣
She’s fully defensive but I’d say she’s been played. People are on to her, if they’re not, they’ve got sand between the ears.

Reactions: 8
She’s fully defensive but I’d say she’s been played. People are on to her, if they’re not, they’ve got sand between the ears.
That's the thing... shes so invested in peoples nice comments and arse licking posts...she wouldn't be able to tell if it was sarcastic or back handed compliment lol...
I'd like to think that lady was being very clever and responded nicely in order not to get blocked by her lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What's the point of her posting a photo and just saying 'challenge accepted'

What bleeping challenge? All she's done is waffle on AGAIN about being abandoned. She's so boring! Where's the hashtag so people know what it's about. She's literally just used it as an excuse to mention her (supposed) terrible childhood when it's duck all to do with that.

Reactions: 16
That's the thing... shes so invested in peoples nice comments and arse licking posts...she wouldn't be able to tell if it was sarcastic or back handed compliment lol...
I'd like to think that lady was being very clever and responded nicely in order not to get blocked by her lol
I don’t know about you but either way, I love that someone has said what we are thinking even if they don’t realise it.

I find her photo rather disrespectful. The challenge is about raising awareness of what is happening to Turkish women in terms of violence and murder - it’s not just about empowering females. She clearly hasn’t taken the time to educate herself on this and has just used it to remind the world that she was abandoned.
For the record - I know lots of adults and children with far worse childhoods - they chose to SUMO (shut up and move on)

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Nice to see R is still encouraging E to basically take the piss out of J. It seems like it’s ok for certain characters to be rude to him, to play up to camera. T is clearly not fave and gets a lot more discipline than anyone!
no discipline whatsoever 🤬

Reactions: 4
Josh is harder on T because she is the most compliant and will fall into line quicker than Betsy or Edie - they will give him a load of verbal and mug him off. He can control Lula and that’s what it boils down to

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
I don't like KDIL very much at all but just watched her stories. 2 things...

1. She's talking about BLM, someone asked her what she's been doing since her blackout post and she's answered them, very honestly I thought and I was quite impressed! She also said she'd be mortified if people thought she posted about it just because it was trendy at the time...which is clearly what Rachaeaeaeaele did.

2. She's bought some new clothes. Voucher for her birthday, reduced clothes from New Look. Not 160 cardigans. Not gifted tit. Just normal clothes that her followers have a chance of being able to afford.

I literally don't understand how her and Rachaeaeaeaeaele can be friends. Apart from the fact KDIL always looks like she needs a bath, she does actually seem like a normal person who cares about other people. Rachaeaeaeaele is the complete opposite to that!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Loads of people have said what a great relationship she seems to have with her mum now.... not one bit of positive words from R about that... she just dwells on the past ALL the time.... why could she not say... but now she is really making up for what happened and is a wonderful grandparent to my children and we are re building our relationship as mother and daughter.. etc....
No she cant do that can she because shes vile!
I am pretty sure she’s deleting the posts commenting about her good relationship with her mum - there’s at least two that I read that have now vanished!

• Wow
  • Angry
I find her photo rather disrespectful. The challenge is about raising awareness of what is happening to Turkish women in terms of violence and murder - it’s not just about empowering females. She clearly hasn’t taken the time to educate herself on this and has just used it to remind the world that she was abandoned.
For the record - I know lots of adults and children with far worse childhoods - they chose to SUMO (shut up and move on)
She managed to make the BLM post about her too and got called out on it so promptly deleted! Always got to be about her.

Reactions: 18
Nice bit of secret filming here. Wtf goes on in her mind that makes her want to film private conversations and share them, knowing the person she is talking to is totally unaware they’ve been filmed?

View attachment 194377
What the actual f are they doing here and is that an elbow or a knee and is it hers or his? 🤮

E is so saucy back cheek to J and the story had moved on but R had to keep bringing it up and snorting and laughing at her child calling her husband a horrible man. Great parenting there 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Someone ‘nominated’ me to do it but they have also missed the point of the challenge so I’ll be leaving it be as to be honest I don’t underhand it completely and I’d rather do it properly or not at all.

Reactions: 11
Thread title suggestion:
PTWM: FTUMWSPM (full time unemployed mummy who stole paypal money)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
Thread title: has anyone seen where the PayPal goes? Must be in her camel toe!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.