PTWM #41 ‘fess up that Joyce got the sack, when are you giving the PayPal back?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Claire had raised a very valid point so I hope it doesn’t descend into a petty spat with the huns over name spelling etc as they’ll just shriek troll and the point will be lost/deleted.

Reactions: 11
3,2,1 I’m blocked!!! Yes I am Claire, yes you may all bow down and kiss my feet 💜💜💜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 85
Think I should get the new thread title just coz I’m feeling that way out tonight....can’t believe she’s blocked me the witch....it’s ok will log into my other successful insta account rach

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So following another f@ck up with some campaign putting a black and white photo. Within the next few days she probs have one of her stories sitting on her bed wondering if the earth is flat or how do clouds not fall out the sky !! Acting the dumbo blonde again. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The huns are just thick, they don’t worry me or scare me, anyone can be a nasty bully behind a phone. And as far as I was concerned, I wasn’t snide, I just pointed out that if you can’t be arsed to actually post what the challenge is about why do it

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I agree - you deserve this - doing what many of us would like to but have been blocked

Think I should get the new thread title just coz I’m feeling that way out tonight....can’t believe she’s blocked me the witch....it’s ok will log into my other successful insta account rach

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I agree - you deserve this - doing what many of us would like to but have been blocked
to be honest I think hers is winning anyway but as I fucked up this last one I ain’t doing it 😂

No not me this time......but I have previously used my other account to ask questions.....and pointed out that she deletes and blocks...so the comments never go deleted and I never go blocked...so I’m still lurking
I could just imagine you with multiple accounts making multiple comments 😂

Reactions: 1
The strokey leg video actually turned my stomach. 🤢 I didn’t realise cycling shorts were a thing again - I wore them in 1988 with an oversized neon t shirt and Reebok Pumps - I was a cool 11 year old! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
to be honest I think hers is winning anyway but as I fucked up this last one I ain’t doing it 😂

I could just imagine you with multiple accounts making multiple comments 😂
😂😂😂 it will be killing her to know that she can’t scream troll as it’s from a proper account she just boils my piss more and more, like the fact that she once again fucks up with a very important hashtag with regards to domestic violence. As someone that experienced coercive control it pisses me off.

Why thank you 😘😘

• Angry
Reactions: 11
She may have edited the hashtags but anyone looking at it has no idea what the whole meaning behind it is! To steal a phrase from Dinnerbag, she's really boiling my piss tonight 😤.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.