Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FridaK

VIP Member
Afternoon 🙋‍♀️
I got to thinking (again soz,) and noticed we needed an update also, so I combining the two.

Imagine for the purposes of this post that Josh is still a PO. Is this how his conversation with his Sgt went down today:
Sgt: ‘Ah Joshua, yesterday the D&C Police SM team reported an enquiry about you, are you aware?’
Josh: ‘Yes, it’s my wives trolls’
Sgt: ‘Your wife has trolls? Why?’
Josh: ‘It’s her job, she sells things on Instagram’
Sgt: ‘and people don’t like that?’
Josh: ‘Well they don’t really mind that. They don’t like what she used to do’
Sgt: ‘and that was?’
Josh: ‘Collect money for victims of domestic abuse.’
Sgt: ‘What’s wrong with that? Isn’t that a good thing?’
Josh: ‘Yes, but... well they asked my wife to update them as to where the money had gone, she couldn’t, so she panicked. She really tried to get out of it and then eventually come up with a plan to call someone a mentally ill stalker troll to stop people asking’
Sgt: ‘Why did she do that?’
Josh: ‘BEcauSE shE CAn’
Sgt: ‘So they don’t like her because she won’t tell them where this money went, is that it?’
Josh: ‘No not only that.. They think we are strange’
Sgt: ‘Why’s that’
Josh: ‘Well my wife showed them that I let my underage step daughter drink alcohol and she told them we get daily showers together in front of the kids. She also told them she walked around topless. She made fun of a homeless person with my own Mother. She keeps calling people toxic for no reason and doesn’t tell the truth about our family a lot of the time. Plus anyone who asks her for pure facts, or where there money has gone gets blocked from her page and she takes 7 million photographs of our baby. He’s often naked, or breastfeeding, plus she uploads really personal videos of all our other kids’
Sgt: ‘She does this to sell things? And you are okay with that?’
Josh ‘Yes, she makes a lot of money’
Sgt: ‘Couldn’t you just show where the money has gone and stop them asking?’
Josh: ‘Well we do every time we buy something. They just don’t get it’
Sgt:
Josh:
Sgt: ‘Where are these trolls? I need to know so that I can join them.’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 86

doingtherightthing

Chatty Member
I haven’t commented on this thread since way back in thread 8, I bowed out from commenting but have always kept up to date and agreed with quite a lot.

Anyway, yesterday, I was discussing PTWM with a hun that kisses her arse and defends her to the hilt.

She said this to me:

“Well I’ve had loads of chats with Rach and it’s just like she says, the haters must have something really wrong to be consumed by so much hate for a person they don’t know”

Usually, I’d be inclined to agree. Until I stopped to think about it and gave a well thought out response.
Along the lines of this:

We ‘dislike’ various influencers because of what we see, not always what we know, just what they show us and flaunt at us. It’s not hate, it’s dislike. That’s perfect fine if your morals and ethics don’t fit theirs.
But then there’s PTWM, the facts are, we DO know her. Even if we haven’t met her.
We know her children’s full names and birth dates, we know where they go to school. We know the stories behind their childhoods. We know where they go to school. We know who their friends and exes are because their texts are constant shown or accounts tagged. We know who does PTWM hair, nails and eyebrows. We know all of Josh’s family. We know PTWM background and where she used to work. We know Betsy's place of work. We know what the children’s favourite foods are and what they believe in. We know all of PTWM friends. We know her birth stories, we know her intimate personal details and how her Mum traumatised her as a child by leaving. We know about the neighbour with the light and where they live. We know where PTWM lives and what possessions she owns. We know where they holiday and their favourite places to eat. We know every intimate detail of her life because if it’s not in her book, it’s all over social media, we even know what her children feel about their fathers because she shared courts documents privately with followers. So yes, we do know her. We know her enough to actually despise her because her ethics, values and morals are so disjointed from ours. We know all about her but the one thing we don’t know, is where our PayPal money went, because she can tell us all to go buy a £165 cardigan but she cannot tell us all how our donations helped to get dozens of abused women get back on their feet. I’m pretty sure that had she shared that ONE detail rather than every other aspect of her life, we wouldn’t be here now.

So yes, we do hate her. Because we know her.

I am now proud to say ladies, my friend has unfollowed and has been well and truly turned.

• Heart
Reactions: 67

tetra78

I’m pretty sure someone on here (all been deleted now) had said that the widow gangsta granny used to work at one of the towns drs surgeries. Where she then had an affair with the male practice manager. They also implied that she likes a few afternoon G&T’s
She also used her position to breach confidentiality to track down Samantha and the boys.

• Wow
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 36

Scd1991

VIP Member
Oh mummy Marshall as in gangsta granny had an affair? I thought you meant mummy Marshall as in joshs ex!

is that why joshs dad didn’t believe in medicine? Because his wife had been getting meat injections from the local gp 🍆

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
What a ridiculous type of woman it is that’s become this type of influenza. Woe is me when I have a few negative comments, I’ll ignore all the positive comments to concentrate on the negative. And even search out negative comments.
Then I’ll moan about how hard it all is, and other influenzas will flock to fake support me all the while they are only doing it to push their own agenda and up their engagement.
🤯
It’s really ridiculous. I clicked on the account that shared the original post (brummymummyof3) and she’s sat there crying in the bathroom on holiday at Disneyland because she “just wants to enjoy her life” and the trolls are making it impossible by questioning their need to go to Disney mid-pandemic when nurses won’t even be getting a pay rise. I have no sympathy. If you can afford it and feel you must take your kids to Disney right now (and one comment in support of this woman did state that everyone DESERVES to go to Disney) then do it. Just don’t document it and expect people not to have an opinion. We all “just want to enjoy our lives” but most of us have spent the past six months sick with anxiety over finances, health, the future etc, some people have worked frontline, others have lost family, whilst you “influencers” have been living it up with gifts and ads and now you wanna go Disney to get over the stress? Fuck off.

• Heart

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
"Why don't you just sit down with us?" Because darling Rach, fuck all would get done in that house, that's why he won't sit down with you.
How does she not even know how to run a home? Yet apparently she was a single mum of 9 (including several step kids) at the age of 13, estranged from her toxic parents, living in a shitty bedsit with Torbay’s first and last incontinent octogenarian smackhead.

It’s like some of the stories she’s told aren’t quite true 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow

tippingpoint

VIP Member
Oh god! I thought you were coming here with the teabag but not the kettle. Turns out you brought a whole fucking urn I love it.

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Mrs H

If that was a fully grown man saying it about a 14 year old girl he'd get torn to shreds (rightly, it's so wrong!)
But it seems to get overlooked and accepted cos it's a lady (and a hun🤢) saying it....
Doesn't it cross gob almightys mind that these kind of comments are a little bit wrong?!!
Honestly not enough rolly eye emojis in the world 🙄🙄🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 31
I think step parenting after a bereavement is completely different from divorce/ break up. Of course you treat the child as your own in that situation and take on all the motherly roles. I would be confused if you didn’t do that. You sound like you know what your doing and are doing it well.

In terms of living parents. The key thing is respect and putting your own feelings aside. You have to respect the child’s other parent as their parent even if you don’t personally get along. It’s all people management in the end. I feel like HR dept sometimes 😂
Oh absolutely. She goes to her maternal grandparents once a month for a weekend and spends two weeks in the summer with her mum's sister. They came to our wedding, treat our other kids like their family.

They also appreciate the fact I have photos up of their family portraits in our house but the way I see it it is, without her, we wouldn't have my stepdaughter and all her wonderful traits. Don't get me wrong, she has off days but she's a pre-teen and like my two, she gets that attitude from her dad 😇😜. If I could bring her mum back for her, I would.

I don't understand Rs mentality. She has this whole 'women should build eachother up' persona but gladly took a woman's husband and made sure she couldn't see her own kids. Could you imagine the uproar there would be if Edie's dad got custody and pushed R out so that she wouldn't see her. The double standard thing bugs me.

• Heart

Dinnerbag

Chatty Member
Thread suggestion
Let’s get number 7 on the way....just to prove Joyce isn’t gay

Thread suggestion:

So desperate to prove that Josh isn’t gay,
We’ve forgotten to refund the donations you paid 🤷🏼‍♀️ Soz
Can’t believe we both put about Joyce been gay, everyone will think I’ve copied you, but we posted at the same time 😂😂

• Haha

tippingpoint

VIP Member
If she was just a random “scummy mummy” on the gram and is now pulling in big bucks for ads then I’d probably be ok with that element. Yeah I’d still think she’s trash and an idiot because she is but would probably just view her as another money grabbing, vacuous, materialistic influencer. Her and her huns sometimes paint things like Tattle and the likes are mad at her success and jealous of the life she can lead. WE LITERALLY JUST WANT TO KNOW WHERE THE PAYPAL MONEY WENT AND WE THINK IT WAS ON NEON LIGHTS AND EGG CHAIRS

• Heart

ShaWei

Chatty Member
90B2F923-0A45-4E82-9EF9-69B64C4C5B6B.png

Will she acknowledge the comment about getting his good looks from his Mum I wonder.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30

Dinnerbag

Chatty Member
Nah he won’t leave, he’s seen her poison, and knows he will have to fight to get access to wilby. The running theme is
Girls don’t see their dad
Boys don’t see their mum
Edies dad had to fight tooth and nail to see her.

but josh if you ever do get your balls back....we have 41 threads worth of screen shots your welcome to use, to show your a good dad....
All the cooking and cleaning you do, the zoo you look after and trying to set boundaries for the girls.
as much as we take the piss, I do think he is a good parent, he’s doing the best he can with the circumstances he’s in.
Just wish he would put his foot down from time to time

• Heart
Reactions: 30