PTWM #41 ‘fess up that Joyce got the sack, when are you giving the PayPal back?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if Claire’s response will stay up long?

also, why are all these women writing “its Betsy, it’s edie, it’s talullah”. Shock, kids that look like their mum. It’s hardly worth 100 comments, or are they just that desperate to be recognised
Claire put the below response to R’s comment and now the huns are now out in force telling Claire to go away, the usual “what’s the point of commenting if you can’t be kind” :rolleyes:
FB8AB182-FE84-4843-829E-145658796F6C.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: 8
The huns are giving it loads tonight 🙄 I can't see anything rude in Claire's posts
748B63C2-95D6-4A08-BB66-18194619F9DC.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Posting a picture of herself as a child with the regurgitated story of how she was abandoned is so tone deaf. Once again Rachel, just like BLM, it’s not about you 😴😴 The message as to what it is about is getting lost in people posting nice pictures of themselves or in Rachel’s case, using it as an excuse to try & gain sympathy from her followers and publicly crucify her mother yet again. If I liked her, I’d feel embarrassed for her, especially as one of the key messages is in relation to DV/DA which she’s a self-appointed expert on.

Rachel - Just like BLM, just like your farcical Kidscape ambassadorship, you need to have advocacy when #supporting a cause, which may mean that you don’t mention yourself for once accompanied by yet another tale of personal dramatised woe.

Reactions: 16
There is a another black and white photo challenge which is about women supporting each other

Wrong person to tag women supporting each other she defo went against the girl code by shagging a married man 🙄
Lolz at PTWM trying to promote female empowerment when she can’t do a thing for herself without Josh by her side. She’s an embarrassment to the ‘sisterhood’ and the opposite of the very definition of empowerment.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She jumps on the latest "bandwagon" without doing any research and the cries Troll when someone queries her motivation 🙄

Reactions: 12
Also I felt so sorry for T with the way josh spoke to her compared to how he speaks to the other girls. More and more recently I'm understanding some of the comments made here about the impression he gives off to people on here as being controlling and a bit "off"

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.