PTWM #41 ‘fess up that Joyce got the sack, when are you giving the PayPal back?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe with that lady’s comment she might think about what she is posting as regards the kids, but i won’t hold my breath.

I really think he got the sack from the police as she broke all the rules that someone posted I can’t remember who, she posted pictures of him in his uniform with his badge number aswell as the car he was driving or in.
If he got the sack it would be public knowledge. All police disciplinaries ( that can result in sacking ) are held publicly. Rules brought in around 2014/ 2015 I think. Members of the public can attend and also the media. Always published on their force website aswell. The social media rules vary for each force but they’ve changed massively over the last 10yeara , now it’s more a case of you can say you’re a cop but if you do anything bad it’s on you.

Reactions: 1
I have a new 'pet cloud' every time I clean the filter on the tumble dryer! I could have made thousands over the years if I'd bagged them up and sold them.

I'm ridiculously irritated about that black and white photo she's posted. The majority of her followers just think it's a post about her, it's got no meaning at all because of what she's written. Everyone telling her she's an inspiration. What for? Posting a photo and story about herself instead of explaining why she's posted it and what it's supposed to raise awareness for. All she's raised awareness for is herself. Again.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Is someone able to make a new thread.
Im not sure how its done otherwise I would do it.

Reactions: 1
She’s full of bullshit - her mum hasn’t recently returned to her life - in her book she said that she chose Betsy, Lula and Edies names, so she’s been around for at least 16 years.
I imagine her mum has no idea how much she rags her online

Reactions: 17
Exact same stories on hers and Josh’s account this morning of walking Winston. You signed into the wrong account again Rach!
So were they both out while the kids slept?
She’s full of bullshit - her mum hasn’t recently returned to her life - in her book she said that she chose Betsy, Lula and Edies names, so she’s been around for at least 16 years.
im sure her mum and sister fell out with her when the book came out and was out her life then till recently she appeared again.

Reactions: 7
So were they both out while the kids slept?

im sure her mum and sister fell out with her when the book came out and was out her life then till recently she appeared again.
Firstly, I love your username haha.

Secondly, I suspect R has J's log in saved on her insta so not necessarily out together (although I haven't seen the image/video in question to see if they're both in it or not)

Thirdly, I'm not surprised they had a falling out over her book of exaggerated truths lies

Reactions: 8
As an influencer she has a responsibility to research before she posts, she turned the actual meaning of the black and white photo challenge (explained via the link) into a self absorbed ramble that allowed her to use the famous “my mom left me and ran away” line to lure more followers into her black hole of deception, there’s absolutely no mention of the Turkish women and what they’re dealing with! Disgusting

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I feel so sorry for her mum. You would think R is the only person it has happened to the way she harps on. If it was her dad, i bet she wouldnt make nearly as much of a tit show about it. I couldnt even imagine slagging off my mum on social media. Its disgusting! Shes nearly 40 and is a bleeping brat!

I felt so sorry for T when josh was on a rant to her about how B is older and E is "too young" oh duck off my daughter is a couple of months younger than E and shes not too young to know right from wrong. T sounded so pissed off with it! Them kids need to be brought up, not dragged up!

Reactions: 13
The strokey leg video actually turned my stomach. 🤢 I didn’t realise cycling shorts were a thing again - I wore them in 1988 with an oversized neon t shirt and Reebok Pumps - I was a cool 11 year old! 😂
Me to
I actually thought it wa one of the kids legs at first why the hell is she sitting like that
Aaarrrgghhh actually dislike her

Reactions: 4
She has a sister called Leisa who she used to feature quite a bit on her Facebook along with her nieces and nephews. She used to talk really fondly about her and they seemed to get on really well. Then the book was published, Leisa didn’t feature anymore and I think PTWM referred to her sister as being ‘toxic’. Though the last time I checked the definition of toxic isn’t being pissed being off at the lies told about your parents and family which is probably closer to the reality. Maybe Leisa wanted to completely distance herself from the Paypal scam?

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.