PTWM #41 ‘fess up that Joyce got the sack, when are you giving the PayPal back?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know there was talk of her possibly not being able to get a mortgage with a job as an influencer. I wonder if she’s just saving all the ad and PayPal money to make a cash purchase. That would make sense and explain all her home improvements etc.

Reactions: 3
New thread suggestion

Flogging Regatta, biscuits and baby wash...not getting enough from the PayPal dosh!

Reactions: 16
She won’t wear that Regatta top again now, such a waste!!
Definitely not. No leopard print, nothing cool or edgy, just a plain fleece. The sort of thing people have for walking their dogs. If only she had a good reason to wear something like that 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Did anyone else notice earlier in those sweet box videos... she said wilbert was too young for the kinda beuno 😂😂😂 yeah, I laughed too!
Not too young for ice cream everyday/biscuits/cake???!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Yes Edie you’re right- he is a “horrible man”
vile & creepy too. If I was her other parent I’d go berserk over him hacking at her toenails whilst on the wine, tbh I’d fight tooth & nail to get her out of that sh1t show

Reactions: 10
I cannot stop laughing when she whacked her head on the peg tin when doing that stupid sleeping bag sack race. I’ve replayed it so many times it gives me so much joy 😂
I had to go and watch it another few times. Shame it didn’t knock her out!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Thing that gets me about the nail clippings is (especially inside) there’s nothing catching the clippings - are the clippings just randomly round the lounge or on the sofa - cuz that would be totally minging

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Nice to see R is still encouraging E to basically take the piss out of J. It seems like it’s ok for certain characters to be rude to him, to play up to camera. T is clearly not fave and gets a lot more discipline than anyone!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Yet another post telling the story of how her mother abandoned her and moved across the country 🥱
6C9EC68A-7A6B-4BD6-A4A2-5265ED69649B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Angry
  • Sick
85FE0A20-6F38-4F04-A006-E9333438B9A0.png

This has made me laugh. It’s like she’s become a parody of herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She REALLY doesn’t quite understand what the black and white image challenge is in aid of does she. Rach, I’ll give you a clue - It’s not about you. It’s about domestic violence and violence against women, but I guess you’ve forgotten all about that now.

• Heart
I wonder how her mom feels about her constantly bringing up her leaving to nearly 200k?

Do you think she mentions the mum thing so much as a punishment for her mum? So her mum is constantly reminded that she made a decision (for reasons we do not know about) to leave the family home and leave her children with their biological father.
It doesn't make her a bad mum, it makes her a human who had to make some choices in her life. It's not like she abandoned Rachel on the bleeping doorstep of the police station 🙄 Rachel had contact with her mum throughout her childhood (evidenced by the letters she put on Insta).

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.