PTWM #41 ‘fess up that Joyce got the sack, when are you giving the PayPal back?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She hasn’t even done them correctly she’s such a silly witch
Well done hun. There was nothing inappropriate said on your comment. Why people need to attack is beyond me. Why people just share things without even researching baffles me. Don’t forget, it’s still all about 4 year old Rach(a)el(e). So has she forgiven her mum? How does her mum feel having this brought up to nearly 200k followers on a daily basis. Maybe she has a direct debit from the PayPal funds going to her every month to keep her happy. I’d love to speak to her mother and find out why R is still in touch if she’s such a horrible mother.

Reactions: 11
There was a comment on the black and white picture post sending people to the lalalaletmeexplain account for more info on why the hashtags are being shared and thats been deleted too. It wasn’t nasty or rude, just giving people a heads up on where to find more info 🤷‍♀️
oh but it did say at the end that the caption shouldn’t be about yourself and should be about femicide. Surely a person who “works“ with victims of DV would know a bit about femicide 🤷‍♀️

For anyone looking for more info should look at the lalalaletmexplain and byvickysmith insta accounts. Loads of good info on there.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
When taking screenshots from your own IG be careful as quite a few this evening have left their own names visible, not just this one, .....at the bottom where it says comment as....

Edited to add - I've caught up properly now so know the story of this particular Heroine 🙌

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Rachelllleeeee take note 👇🏻👇🏻View attachment 195292
It probably wouldn’t make much of a difference when thousands know the names anyway from her insta account 😂 and being public is available for anyone to find out 🤦🏼‍♀️

I follow a few other large following accounts on there and they have it spot on. They call them by their ages eg Mr 4, Mr 7 etc... and then another call them No.1, No.2 etc ... no names needed! X

Reactions: 8
Exact same stories on hers and Josh’s account this morning of walking Winston. You signed into the wrong account again Rach!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Just a thought so we think her mum maybe doesn't know how much r slavs her off and brings up her "abandonment". Didn't she have a basic phone before r bought her the iPhone and josh had set it all up for her? Making assumptions here but maybe she's not a big technological fan and wouldn't use fb or the gram etc to see rs bullshit and comments. And tbh even if she did r would prob hide all the stories from her same as she prob does with josh?

Do we think *
Slags her off *

I can spell i promise 😂🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 12
I dont even know where to start with her fucked up black and white post.
I'm actually speechless and so angry. Not just at R but her brain dead followers aswell who also clearly dont understand the reason behind it!
If this isnt enough proof she knows duck all about domestic abuse then I dont know what is

• Heart
Reactions: 16
R would literally be like “I remember when Diana died. I sobbed watching those boys walk behind the coffin on TV because my mother had left me and was in Manchester. I sobbed more thinking how far I would have to walk behind her coffin”

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I saw an Insta post this morning that basically said "Thank you for all the nominations for the B&W photo thing, but I've done a bit of research about how this started and don't feel that I currently have enough info regarding the situation in Turkey to do a post. I'm going to spend the day researching and understanding and will post IF i feel that I can do it justice."
That's how you do it Rach

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Exact same stories on hers and Josh’s account this morning of walking Winston. You signed into the wrong account again Rach!
What sort of grown man gives his wife full control of his SM accounts?

Reactions: 9
Iv noticed she hasnt done the photo challenge on her facebook account...
Is that because your followers ripped you a new one the last time you fucked up on there with a movement rach???!!!!!!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.