PTWM #41 ‘fess up that Joyce got the sack, when are you giving the PayPal back?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Babyproofing? Says the woman who sat her baby in chicken tit, let him eat off the same grass the dogs piss and tit on, and allowed some of the other kids to take him on the trampoline in the rain and bounce around him.

View attachment 194454
She needs to get someone in and baby proof her house... never mind the garden.
Dont forget while he was on the trampoline unsupervised by an adult she was in an upstairs bedroom filming from the window!!!

Reactions: 7
Nice bit of secret filming here. Wtf goes on in her mind that makes her want to film private conversations and share them, knowing the person she is talking to is totally unaware they’ve been filmed?

View attachment 194377
Absolutely horrified at this video clearly filmed secretly.
If my partner did this to me I'd go nuts.
Shes got a screw loose to behave this way, a grown woman secretly filming a boring conversation for the gram.
How can she think this is OK? Where will it end?

Reactions: 9
See Joyce is off “work” again. They aren’t even trying to hide it
Shifts within the police force are 6 on/4 off. 2 earlies (roughly 6/7-3) 2 lates (2-12) and 2 nights 10-7/8). So it’s feasible he was on earlies yesterday as she posted them out in the afternoon, and today he’s on lates 🤷🏻‍♀️

He was also supposedly wfh, which means he’ll be around on his breaks etc.

I don’t think they’re ever going to give the answers publicly regarding that. It gives a little power, something she knows is being speculated about here and is annoying people. It’s a game for her. Her way of exacting some ‘revenge’ as it was Tattle Trolls that started her house of cards crumbling. Half the stuff she does just lately is as a ‘duck you’ to everyone here.

Reactions: 10
I didn't think that trampoline could look more ridiculous but fencing it really is the icing on the cake 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Is it me or would it be far more entertaining if they were both sat at the table eating their brekkie discussing whether they would go to
Ikea. And all that tat in those boxes! Apart from the sweets it was all stuff that you’d think that’s cute but it’s dust gathering crap!

Reactions: 5
I get the feelings of not ordering from a company if they gift her. But I feel really happy for that letterbox gift company, hopefully the new customers are loyal and happy and they are forever successful.
However it is frustrating that rachel will basically take full credit for making them successful. Hero syndrome yet again.

Her lack of domestic abuse campaigning is soul destroying considering I cant even drive to work without seeing 3+ massive billboards about how much its increased this year with lockdown etc. The statistics regarding the rise in da is mind blowing tbh. Why is she not posting this every single day?

Reactions: 10
I get the feelings of not ordering from a company if they gift her. But I feel really happy for that letterbox gift company, hopefully the new customers are loyal and happy and they are forever successful.
However it is frustrating that rachel will basically take full credit for making them successful. Hero syndrome yet again.

Her lack of domestic abuse campaigning is soul destroying considering I cant even drive to work without seeing 3+ massive billboards about how much its increased this year with lockdown etc. The statistics regarding the rise in da is mind blowing tbh. Why is she not posting this every single day?
There is so much info about how much it’s increased out there and she shared one video from women’s aid in May (which was about the train travel for anyone needing to escape) and even then she shared that weeks after the scheme started.
If she’s not doing domestic abuse campaigning/helping victims anymore (not that there’s a lot of evidence she was doing much in the first place), she needs to say that. there will be some women approaching her for help and it’s so dangerous .

Reactions: 7
What the absolute fuckity is this meant to be apart from vomit inducing?
0490ADB8-BBEF-4358-A012-87EDEF532A54.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Is it me or would it be far more entertaining if they were both sat at the table eating their brekkie discussing whether they would go to
Ikea. And all that tat in those boxes! Apart from the sweets it was all stuff that you’d think that’s cute but it’s dust gathering crap!
A bloody pet cloud? Literally some stuffing with a pair of eyes glued on. Yes, absolutely amazing product there, top quality and treasured forever 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.