PTWM #41 ‘fess up that Joyce got the sack, when are you giving the PayPal back?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Astrids flowers from R look abit piss poor compared to the flowers she gave her toxic mum 😂😂
You would have thought it would be the other way round considering how far up astrids arse she is and how horrible and toxic her mum apparently is lol

Reactions: 8
If her mum was so toxic etc blah blah blah how does she know what TV the girls were obsessed with when they were little? I thought Rach had no relationship with her mum??
Hmm when I read her tit book, I felt sorry that her mum had left at four years old.

Now we know what a liar she is I’m thinking did her mum just pop to the shop for some milk one day when she was four, leaving Scambleton behind. Came back twenty mins later, but to her this was her toxic mother walking out on her ruining her life forever. Promising herself she will never ever go to the shop for milk when she has kids.

Just like part of the fam said she was taken into care due to her drugs, sleeping around etc for one or two days. Ranch’s version- she was bought up in care.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hmm when I read her tit book, I felt sorry that her mum had left at four years old.

Now we know what a liar she is I’m thinking did her mum just pop to the shop for some milk one day when she was four, leaving Scambleton behind. Came back twenty mins later, but to her this was her toxic mother walking out on her ruining her life forever. Promising herself she will never ever go to the shop for milk when she has kids.

Just like part of the fam said she was taken into care due to her drugs, sleeping around etc for one or two days. Ranch’s version- she was bought up in care.
I still cant believe there are huns out there that really believe she was in foster care from the age of 4 until she gave birth to betsy 😂😂😂
Oh the picture R paints!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She lets people say/believe things and never corrects them. It's shameful and disrespectful to be honest.

Reactions: 11
Professional victim should be on the info on her Facebook page.

its a disgusting insult. to people who genuinely had traumatic childhoods, taken into care, shunted from foster home to foster home. Then the DA claims which also appear fabricated along with being in a refuge.
Her life is one big lie, to obtain pity and praise from people who believe it.
Horrible woman.

Reactions: 16
Screenshot 2020-07-27 at 21.15.51.png

Makes it sound like her dad disowned her when she was tiny.....
Screenshot 2020-07-27 at 21.17.51.png

But he was still around 10yrs later to attend SS meetings???
Creative writer right there!!
(These images were taken from her Insta, they are for all to see)

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I personally hope/ am glad she's stopped associating herself with DA. She was never qualified to do the work anyway.
I absolutely agree 100%

Yet she is still taking PayPal money from well-meaning people who think (or at least once thought) she is a DA champion / warrior / whatever.

It's so morally wrong I don't know how she sleeps at night 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 15
I’m glad they’ve removed it but come on, no response but just delete it just like Rach. So what does it mean? She’s still advertising on her page.
Yes Rach, you blocked me too but there’s a great website I use to see what tit you’re waffling on about.
They will investigate now

Reactions: 6
More gifted shite.

What she should have done is give it away to women in a refuge who don’t have the funds to treat their children this school holiday.

She’s literally got no shame at all.

Reactions: 11
I absolutely agree 100%

Yet she is still taking PayPal money from well-meaning people who think (or at least once thought) she is a DA champion / warrior / whatever.

It's so morally wrong I don't know how she sleeps at night 😡
I agree BUT what angers me is she still has the following (and therefore can command a lot of money for ads) built up from her DA days. She doesn’t deserve the following or the associated cash.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
I thought she was at her mother in laws ?? It’s clear from her book that her mum left at four and moved away. She did see her Mum throughout her childhood and to allow the myth to continue that she had no one is not right in my opinion. My dad left when I was two I saw him apparently coz I can’t remember until I was 4 he then moved a long way away from my brother and I. I never saw him again; no cards gifts or even phone calls. He died 15 years ago. Maybe that’s why R upsets me so much. I’m not saying she didn’t have it tough but I hate the fabricated drama!!

And why is T on her Instagram in a bra top??

• Sad
Reactions: 7
And now she’s brought herself a brownie subscription to gift herself.
She’s ALWAYS gifting herself that’s the issue, so far, flowers and brownies each month on top of the other insane purchases. Hardly relatable these days Rach. I can’t remember the last time she told us about the progress about one of her “warriors” all we see is ads and what’s she’s spent our PayPal on.

Reactions: 7
She’s showing more of her own mom these days. Where’s gangster granny and Joshs sister - they seemed to have dropped under the radar. People close to them seem to disassociate quite quickly

Reactions: 8
I thought she was at her mother in laws ?? It’s clear from her book that her mum left at four and moved away. She did see her Mum throughout her childhood and to allow the myth to continue that she had no one is not right in my opinion. My dad left when I was two I saw him apparently coz I can’t remember until I was 4 he then moved a long way away from my brother and I. I never saw him again; no cards gifts or even phone calls. He died 15 years ago. Maybe that’s why R upsets me so much. I’m not saying she didn’t have it tough but I hate the fabricated drama!!

That was her mums house. You can hear her in the background. Mother marshall is far more posh when she talks 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Gifting myself is a good thing? She says that having just opened shitloads of free treats? And she’s paying crazy amounts of cash on flowers which she’s now diverting to her toxic mother because she just has so much money she doesn’t know what to do with it.

They don’t deserve any freebies, it makes me so cross.

FF1265C6-D4CE-4F39-A2EC-2EC5D328540C.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I still think she needs to put a statement out there to say she no longer works within DV... she still gets messages from desperate and scared women that go unread and ignored and she is still being signposted to for women to get advice and help from. It's dangerous because these women are told by her followers that Rachet will help them when she really womt because she just ignores everything unless it's someone blowing smoke up her arse or a company offering her freebies or a pay out

Reactions: 18

I saw my dad a couple of times as a baby, don’t think I did beyond six months old. He died when I was 9 (I didn’t even find out until two years later) and none of his family were ever interested to the point that, until I made contact with my half sister when I was 27 and she was a couple of years older, she wasn’t even aware of my existence.

At least Rachel knew her dad. He was more of a dad to her than a lot of men have been to their children.

• Sad
I’ve just seen the Facebook story of them opening their gifted boxes of tat - Talulah couldn’t even be arsed reading the handwritten card they’d sent her and just pulled out all the items with lightening speed!

• Wow
  • Sad
I’ve just seen the Facebook story of them opening their gifted boxes of tat - Talulah couldn’t even be arsed reading the handwritten card they’d sent her and just pulled out all the items with lightening speed!
£15-£20 each those boxes 😒

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.