PTWM #41 ‘fess up that Joyce got the sack, when are you giving the PayPal back?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also... WHY THE duck DO BOTH OF THEM NEED TO DO THE SUPERMARKET SHOP?!

I’ll be fucked if my other half is joining me on my weekly supermarket jolly!
Because they think they are the Posh and Becks of their area and probably desperate to be recognised!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Josh has his meals delivered & they have gousto. How much toilet paper do they need?? Majority of kids are never home, Josh can poop when he goes to work (😂), is R losing whole rolls in her camel toe???
Dont forget betsy has take aways most days aswell 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She felt too extravagant to recieve her flowers so she decided to send them to her toxic mum instead 😂😂

The only reason she posted that story of seb was to just show off that she can afford to buy him a tracksuit of £60 trainers for £100 and a £150 chain!
Although I would much rather see her spend that kind of money on the kids rather than a tit granny cardigan!

Reactions: 7
My partner is ex army... hes very clean and likes his own nails to be clean and short etc but theres no way he would touch mine or the kids 😂😂😂
Mine army and he doesn’t go round dressed like Rambo on his days off.

In fact people wearing camo gear etc pisses him off.
Also yes he can be ocd about some things to not to this extend this bleep is.

Josh has his meals delivered & they have gousto. How much toilet paper do they need?? Majority of kids are never home, Josh can poop when he goes to work (😂), is R losing whole rolls in her camel toe???
Looks like she’s got the weeks shop in there 🤮

Looks like she’s got the weeks shop in there 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Also not sure why they both need to go. I’ve done all the shopping just to try and minimise exposure. She probably got back in the car and left Joyce to it though
Because if Josh is left to his own devices he might wander into the woods and start shagging another local Hoe.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Yeah definitely and like I said before her and the huns act like “trolls” are outraged she’s making money from Instagram. We are not. She built a platform being a domestic abuse advocate. If we are to believe everything she ever said and implied then she did A LOT of work (she didn’t)

Now she just sells stuff and takes all the free tit she can get. It’s not like say Molly Mae or someone who openly used Instagram as a hot woman for nothing other than making money. That’s cool. Get it girl! This is a woman who seemingly dedicated her whole life to helping women and children suddenly dropping all that like a hot stone and never mentioning it again
Exactly this 👏

She's done 14 ads so far this months and 0 DV posts. She's obviously off "maternity leave" if she can do that many ads a month so where's this "work" that the PayPal donations support?

I don't know how much she earns from ads, could be anywhere between £200-£1000 a post, maybe even more for the big brands, but shes clearly raking it in off them.

How the Huns can't see the change in her feed, especially since lockdown is beyond me.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Queue horrific thrush story vomiting and sobbing all over the gaff. Drs and nurses quietly holding hands praying for her itchy fanjita.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
4246F9E0-429D-4565-9CA6-E2F3B1103E85_1_201_a.jpeg

No mention of DV now, just an ambassador and blogger. Next she'll be calling herself a "digital creator" 🙄

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Edie was desperately trying to get in on the filming at her Mum’s and Rachel was having none of it.

Reactions: 8
If her mum was so toxic etc blah blah blah how does she know what TV the girls were obsessed with when they were little? I thought Rach had no relationship with her mum??

Reactions: 15
I’ve always liked sleep. I could sleep through my babies crying....to the point where the ex husband put a single bed in the babies room so that they would eventually wake me up.....he was working I wasn’t. Even now, when I was off work after breaking my leg in 3 places and not allowed to walk for six months I used to flake out on the sofa all day. I had to leave the front door unlocked in case my shopping came or a parcel. I would fall asleep on the sofa and my friend who lives over the road would pop round after work. She could come in, empty the washer for me, go upstairs get another load put that on, have a coffee, turn the telly over and I wouldn’t know she had been there.....the most I’ve ever slept for is 20hrs straight. When the kids were younger when they went to bed at 7 I would often go to bed at the same time and sleep through til 7.30am
When my 3 kids were young and breastfeeding my husband used to go and fetch them during the night when they cried (I’d not hear a thing), bring them back to bed and wake me with “I don’t have boobs...,you need to wake up for the feeding bit.”. I love my children to the ends of the earth, but I sleep like the bleeping dead 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.