PTWM #41 ‘fess up that Joyce got the sack, when are you giving the PayPal back?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly don't know how she even gets any Ad's because they are bleeping shocking quality filmed on a potato

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I can imagine how difficult she would be to work with. I bet she replies to these companies that offer her free stuff and demands she chooses her own items and picks the most expensive ones... the girls get way too much, let the boys have it for a change!
I thought it was really rude of her to say the dinner astrid cook didnt fill her up...keep that to yourself! They went to alot of effort be grateful.
And I hope to the devil that she isnt pregnant again!!!
I really hope they dont breed from ethel.... i have a brachi breed dog and they can be incredibly difficult during pregnancy and labour.. it isnt straight forward and can be really dangerous for mum dog!
She will probably do it though to get one over on Es dad... he has just had 4 puppies from his bulldog and edie is in her element with them!

Reactions: 9
"I really love supporting small businesses" = I'll take the free stuff from small businesses, but I'll take the pay-packet from large companies like P&G, Johnsons, Tescos etc
🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I thought Lula seemed genuinely pleased with the box- didn’t R snatch the card away as Lula was reading it? Nice idea, I mean I’m not going to pay £20 for one.

Re: Seb and the shoes. He’ll be fine. I’m sure he actually has many pairs of shoes. R bought him Air Force 1s as school shoes and a north face coat.

Reactions: 6
I thought Lula seemed genuinely pleased with the box- didn’t R snatch the card away as Lula was reading it? Nice idea, I mean I’m not going to pay £20 for one.

Re: Seb and the shoes. He’ll be fine. I’m sure he actually has many pairs of shoes. R bought him Air Force 1s as school shoes and a north face coat.
She needs to start thinking more about her followers... most of those followers wont even be able to afford to buy their children a coat and shoes from primark! And she boasts about all her purchases... makes people less fortunate feel like tit

Reactions: 11
Exactly Dorothy! I just don’t get how they don’t see it?? Her awful outfit yesterday was probably £100! At least she doesn’t do aff links!! (She probably will now 🙄)

Reactions: 6
She needs to start thinking more about her followers... most of those followers wont even be able to afford to buy their children a coat and shoes from primark! And she boasts about all her purchases... makes people less fortunate feel like tit
There will also be followers who put themselves in debt trying to follow the lifestyle of influencers like her.

• Angry
Just watched T opening up that gift box, poor girl didn't have a chance to look through it properly before Roach started pawing through it and picking things up, shes actually like an overgrown child I get so angry watching these videos opening all these gifted items they don't need and probably will never use 😤

• Angry
Reactions: 12
There will also be followers who put themselves in debt trying to follow the lifestyle of influencers like her.
I've just started teaching my 7 year old about not believing everything you see online. Lesson 1 was filters and photoshop 😁

Exactly..and considering most of the companies she advertises offers monthly payments like klarna and clearpay, it's easy for them to purchase it and get into debt

Reactions: 5
I'm getting more and more irritated by her, every small business that sends her free tit, every big company that uses her for advertising and her entire bleeping family.

Those gift boxes yesterday, no small business would send all that tit out for free if they weren't expecting a shout out. It's bullshit. They know it, she knows it, we all know it's bullshit. They constantly have sweets, cakes, food delivered. They don't need boxes and boxes of free sweets etc. So why then couldn't Rachaeaeaeaele have shown them to advertise the company and then given all the boxes to one of her beloved charities that she apparently supports. I'll tell you why...because she's a GREEDY bleeping BASTARD WHO DOES NOTHING FOR ANYONE BUT HER bleeping SELF!

All she does is advertise now. A walking billboard with manky teeth, tit hair and an over inflated ego making her feel like she's doing something important and worthwhile.
Exactly! Taking clothing as a gift well fair enough I see why anyone would find it hard to part with something custom made for them or their child. Especially since the high street is all fast fashion. It would be nice to receive something of quality.

Keeping multipacks of sweets you could just buy at the shop while wearing your 200 quid cardigan? Idiot. Greedy idiot. I can’t even begin to put myself in the shoes of a child in refuge but I imagine sweets packaged all nice could make them happy for the day.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Exactly! Taking clothing as a gift well fair enough I see why anyone would find it hard to part with something custom made for them or their child. Especially since the high street is all fast fashion. It would be nice to receive something of quality.

Keeping multipacks of sweets you could just buy at the shop while wearing your 200 quid cardigan? Idiot. Greedy idiot. I can’t even begin to put myself in the shoes of a child in refuge but I imagine sweets packaged all nice could make them happy for the day.
Nobody can send her things without making contact first to get an address. If she had ANY morals she would be saying to these people "actually if you want to send something for free please could you send it to this charity/refuge etc". Remember when she accepted nearly £1000 worth of pram, then a couple of weeks later was asking for a secondhand pram for someone in refuge? I'm sure she could have bought her own and passed on the free one, or accepted one of a lower value and been able to get another to pass on. Not to mention that the PayPal money should be going to things like that, her followers have already put their hands in their pockets once and then she's asking for another handout? She should give away some of the stuff she gets for free for a change. Seems like her Friday Giveaway posts have stopped, is that because she can't bear anyone else to have anything she doesn't?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Nice bit of secret filming here. Wtf goes on in her mind that makes her want to film private conversations and share them, knowing the person she is talking to is totally unaware they’ve been filmed?

B5A1690D-9632-4203-B15E-09717182A10F.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sad
If she replied to these companies asking them to donate to someone else etc she could still literally do a post for them and a shout out so they gain followers. Shes just far too greedy to pass them on.
And she hasnt jumped on the "PR PRODUCT" band wagon yet... which if she did that instead of saying gifted etc people wouldnt get so riled up

• Angry
If she replied to these companies asking them to donate to someone else etc she could still literally do a post for them and a shout out so they gain followers. Shes just far too greedy to pass them on.
And she hasnt jumped on the "PR PRODUCT" band wagon yet... which if she did that instead of saying gifted etc people wouldnt get so riled up
If she calls it PR product, she would have to count it as income and she wouldn’t do that as it wouldn’t be so beneficial to her. She gets them sent as gifts with no obligation to post about them, which means she can have them for free, lose no money and still get adulation from the company when she posts about the product.

I don’t even see how the business will benefit longterm. She gets her followers to follow the page, crash the website so no one can get on to it, and then completely buy out all the stock. So they might get a few new orders but a lot of people are going to have a look, find what they want out of stock, and (realistically) not bother going back to order.

• Angry
Nice bit of secret filming here. Wtf goes on in her mind that makes her want to film private conversations and share them, knowing the person she is talking to is totally unaware they’ve been filmed?

View attachment 194377
It's disgusting, I bet she'd be livid if someone did it to her. How do the huns lap this tit up? How would they like private conversations recorded and posted for thousands to listen to?

I can't blame Josh for not wanting to go to ikea, I went last weekend while my daughter was with her dad (didn't make a special trip, we were going somewhere near and decided to pop in if there wasn't a queue). It was, to use Rachaelleie's favourite word, horrific. No social distancing, the queue for the tills was massive, like all the was back through the warehouse. The people in front of us had to lose their place in the queue because what they wanted from the warehouse took both of them to lift (they did try). No way would I have taken one child, let alone 6.

Reactions: 5
Babyproofing? Says the woman who sat her baby in chicken tit, let him eat off the same grass the dogs piss and tit on, and allowed some of the other kids to take him on the trampoline in the rain and bounce around him.

33FED4BC-82EE-41DE-9D48-E941BA0FA399.jpeg

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.