PTWM #41 ‘fess up that Joyce got the sack, when are you giving the PayPal back?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning Joyce 👋 I hope you gave Wilby a good non mashed up breakfast this morning. Maybe woodchip on toast or chicken poo flakes?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why is Rachel sharing this? It’s bullshit for any influencer. They don’t do ads to enable them to work creatively. It’s not bleeping work, it’s chatting tit to the camera. They want to be paid to do duck all, and that’s fine, but no, I’m not going to support any influencer in that.

For Rachel, it’s beyond ridiculous. Her quality non-ad content consists of peeling veg, ignoring her kids (when she’s not pimping them out), shaving a baby’s hair, worrying about separating baked beans from their families, stalking her neighbours, bitching about her husband, and forgetting how to say certain words.

SURE WE SHOULD ALL SUPPORT YOU HUN!

CC662E77-74AB-44AE-AFAE-8A6EEC8CF426.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why is Rachel sharing this? It’s bullshit for any influencer. They don’t do ads to enable them to work creatively. It’s not bleeping work, it’s chatting tit to the camera. They want to be paid to do duck all, and that’s fine, but no, I’m not going to support any influencer in that.

For Rachel, it’s beyond ridiculous. Her quality non-ad content consists of peeling veg, ignoring her kids (when she’s not pimping them out), shaving a baby’s hair, worrying about separating baked beans from their families, stalking her neighbours, bitching about her husband, and forgetting how to say certain words.

View attachment 191860
She is like a vulture circling Instagram trying to find anyone who mentions Tattle or trolling so she can grab at it. It’s hilarious. She’s a bigger crank than any of us 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13

View attachment 191860
The other fun non AD stuff?

We've had Joyce scratching his bollocks and Wobble sat in a dirty chicken run. Sorry rach I've missed the fun in either of those, can you elaborate please ?

• Haha
Reactions: 22

View attachment 191860
She’s desperate as she’s getting zero engagement and Company’s will see this and stop getting her to advertise stuff.

Reactions: 7
What a ridiculous type of woman it is that’s become this type of influenza. Woe is me when I have a few negative comments, I’ll ignore all the positive comments to concentrate on the negative. And even search out negative comments.
Then I’ll moan about how hard it all is, and other influenzas will flock to fake support me all the while they are only doing it to push their own agenda and up their engagement.
🤯

Reactions: 16
Whoever approves her ads or says her narrative is spot on needs sacking 😂😂
It's almost like shes trying to convince herself lol

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The other fun non AD stuff?

We've had Joyce scratching his bollocks and Wobble sat in a dirty chicken run. Sorry rach I've missed the fun in either of those, can you elaborate please ?
How could you forget the carrot chopping incoherent ramble? It was such fun 🎉🎉😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8

View attachment 191860
Has she posted this because she's pissed off that the only comment on her Rescue Remedy ad the other day is from Josh's mum? That can't be great for engagement, surely! Where are all the huns telling her all about how they mainline it into their kids and it cures their anxiety, just like Tallulah?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What a ridiculous type of woman it is that’s become this type of influenza. Woe is me when I have a few negative comments, I’ll ignore all the positive comments to concentrate on the negative. And even search out negative comments.
Then I’ll moan about how hard it all is, and other influenzas will flock to fake support me all the while they are only doing it to push their own agenda and up their engagement.
🤯
It’s really ridiculous. I clicked on the account that shared the original post (brummymummyof3) and she’s sat there crying in the bathroom on holiday at Disneyland because she “just wants to enjoy her life” and the trolls are making it impossible by questioning their need to go to Disney mid-pandemic when nurses won’t even be getting a pay rise. I have no sympathy. If you can afford it and feel you must take your kids to Disney right now (and one comment in support of this woman did state that everyone DESERVES to go to Disney) then do it. Just don’t document it and expect people not to have an opinion. We all “just want to enjoy our lives” but most of us have spent the past six months sick with anxiety over finances, health, the future etc, some people have worked frontline, others have lost family, whilst you “influencers” have been living it up with gifts and ads and now you wanna go Disney to get over the stress? duck off.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
It’s really ridiculous. I clicked on the account that shared the original post (brummymummyof3) and she’s sat there crying in the bathroom on holiday at Disneyland because she “just wants to enjoy her life” and the trolls are making it impossible by questioning their need to go to Disney mid-pandemic when nurses won’t even be getting a pay rise. I have no sympathy. If you can afford it and feel you must take your kids to Disney right now (and one comment in support of this woman did state that everyone DESERVES to go to Disney) then do it. Just don’t document it and expect people not to have an opinion. We all “just want to enjoy our lives” but most of us have spent the past six months sick with anxiety over finances, health, the future etc, some people have worked frontline, others have lost family, whilst you “influencers” have been living it up with gifts and ads and now you wanna go Disney to get over the stress? duck off.
What made me laugh was she couldn’t even get fake tears out. Rubbed her eyes and still nothing.
It’s like a new class has evolved - influenzas seems to waft through pandemics untouched and with their dodgy perception of right and wrong unaffected.

What made me laugh was she couldn’t even get fake tears out. Rubbed her eyes and still nothing.
It’s like a new class has evolved - influenzas seems to waft through pandemics untouched and with their dodgy perception of right and wrong unaffected.
Because it’s purely for engagement. She wants people to comment that they deserve their holiday, and the sad thing is, lots of people are doing just that. I’m sure there have been negative comments, but I doubt very much that they affect her. And if they do, come offline. It’s simple. If you’re worried about doing that because it’s your main/only source of income then I’m afraid that’s your own fault. You made the choice to live your life out on Instagram, no one forced you. Get a proper job and quit whining.

Same applies to Rachel.

Reactions: 12
That's exactly what grindes my gears... the fact that if anyone has a slightly different opinion to these twatty grammers... or questions their motives/ choices then they are branded trolls or mentally unstable.
If you cant take negative feedback/constructive criticism/ different opinions... then the gram/public eye isnt for you.. grow a thicker skin and either quit it or accept it

I’m stood in my kitchen trying to decide if I can be arsed to go and buy some new bedding.
Oddly enough I’m not crying. It’s a much simpler life 🤷‍♀️. They should try it 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 17
How does it work in terms of payment versus engagement? I assumed that engagement on the ad would factor but I’m sure someone said on here the other day it’s purely down to follower numbers and actual engagement doesn’t matter. Which doesn’t seem very business savvy as 99% of those followers could scroll on by and not see what’s being advertised.

Reactions: 5
How does it work in terms of payment versus engagement? I assumed that engagement on the ad would factor but I’m sure someone said on here the other day it’s purely down to follower numbers and actual engagement doesn’t matter. Which doesn’t seem very business savvy as 99% of those followers could scroll on by and not see what’s being advertised.
My understanding is that influencers are approached by brands to work on campaigns based on follower numbers. The fee is negotiated prior to work being carried out, so in that sense, actual engagement on the ad is irrelevant. But it would make the brand less likely to work with the same influencer again if engagement is poor. However, Rescue Remedy repeatedly go back for more where R is concerned so I doubt her latest tit ad doing so badly will affect her at all.

Fake engagement is just completely dishonest. Asking followers to “support” them by leaving a like or comment to make it look like the ad hit its target market is pointless to the brand and a waste of time for the follower. The only person who benefits is the influencer, which just about sums up the whole sorry “business”. What do they actually offer in return for their high wages? It’s sickening.

Reactions: 6
To be fair, most of the shite that's advertised doesn't really need advertising - who's never heard of Fairy, Opal Fruits, Ryvita?

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.