PTWM #41 ‘fess up that Joyce got the sack, when are you giving the PayPal back?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just regarding the privacy of her family and how much people know about each of her children, did anyone see Zara Potter’s story highlights? She’s a smallish Instagrammer (10k following) and she’s recently found out her daughters image has been taken from her public page and is being used by #rpbaby accounts.

These accounts are role play accounts where it seems like individuals are pretending that the child is theirs (almost like when children play at mummies and daddies). Though these people using the images of the Instagrammer’s children are adults (adult men in some cases). They argue that because the children have been shared publicly, there is nothing wrong with them circulating these images and using them in these, so called, role play scenarios. With credit to Zara Potter, she has now removed every photo of her daughter’s face. But unfortunately the images are now out there and still circulating.

Although it could be argued these accounts aren’t doing anything wrong (it’s an image taken from a public account after all), I personally find it very chilling. The lack of safeguarding by these Instafloggers leaves their families completely exposed. Can you even begin to image what disgusting people, with horrendous motives, could do? Rach thinking the only people that have access to “her” children are her huns, is wildly inaccurate. You would think Josh would know better? I have friends married to a police officer and they don’t even use their real name on social media.

Why would you put your child at risk like this for a few freebies??!! I feel desperately sorry for the kids (Wilby in particular who has had his every move film from birth, with no say whatsoever in the digital footprint Rachael has created for him).

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Just regarding the privacy of her family and how much people know about each of her children, did anyone see Zara Potter’s story highlights? She’s a smallish Instagrammer (10k following) and she’s recently found out her daughters image has been taken from her public page and is being used by #rpbaby accounts.

These accounts are role play accounts where it seems like individuals are pretending that the child is theirs (almost like when children play at mummies and daddies). Though these people using the images of the Instagrammer’s children are adults (adult men in some cases). They argue that because the children have been shared publicly, there is nothing wrong with them circulating these images and using them in these, so called, role play scenarios.

So although it could be argued these accounts aren’t doing anything wrong (it’s an image taken from a public account after all), I personally find it very chilling. The lack of safeguarding by these Instafloggers leaves their families completely exposed. Can you even begin to image what disgusting people, with horrendous motives, could do? Rach thinking the only people that have access to “her” children are her huns, is wildly inaccurate. You would think Josh would know better? I have friends married to a police officer and they don’t even use their real name on social media.

Why would you put your child at risk like this for a few freebies??!! I feel desperately sorry for the kids (Wilby in particular who has had his every move film from birth, with no say whatsoever in the digital footprint Rachael has created for him).
My sister told me about these accounts a few years ago. Her social media accounts are private but she made sure any trace of her children were removed from profile pictures/Facebook cover photos which are public. R is living on another planet when it comes to internet safety (as are a lot of other mum influencers).
I do feel sorry for the children as well, and I think it will come back to haunt her one day when the younger children are older and see how much of their lives are online and resent her for it (although if that’s all that happens, she’s getting off lightly- considering the amount of people local to her who don’t like her, posting so much online about her children is really dangerous.)

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She’s done well for Wiffle to get to this age without needing to lower the cot! I can’t believe he’s only just started to pull himself up. He’s gorgeous but obviously a lazy lump
Like his mum

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Well she has literally just posted an AD for Johnson’s and Wilby is naked 🤷‍♀️ So I’m guessing she and his Dad don’t give a tit about where the images end up. Just keep the money rolling in so they can sit on their arses all day Wilbs 👌

• Angry
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I’m sorry, but she’s baby-proofing the wrong way round. Don’t wait until he’s pulled a vase down on himself to move it. Don’t wait until he’s climbing the stairs and at risk to put a stair gate up. Don’t wait until he’s halfway out the bloody cot to lower it. Useless cow.

If that vase had smashed, Wilby Wifflepig would be more than a bit wet.

2531F6F9-F723-4F52-A221-9F103894DA41.jpeg
60A20BC5-3AB1-44C9-9D38-966D5BE6D3CE.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: 12
She’s done well for Wiffle to get to this age without needing to lower the cot! I can’t believe he’s only just started to pull himself up. He’s gorgeous but obviously a lazy lump
Like his mum
that should have been done at least 3 months ago. They are utterly useless. What if he had learnt to pull himself up in the night?? he managed to make his way to a firelighter (allegedly) when they thought he couldn't move around so why would you take the risk again

Well she has literally just posted an AD for Johnson’s and Wilby is naked 🤷‍♀️ So I’m guessing she and his Dad don’t give a tit about where the images end up. Just keep the money rolling in so they can sit on their arses all day Wilbs 👌
i know its probably harsh, but any of these influencer's that post naked pics to their public account deserve all they get. Would you let a kid roam round town naked in front of thousands of people? No, so why post it to SM where you don't know what is going to happen to it?

It should be against the law to post any nudity on SM but especially kids and i think parents should be prosecuted for it.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I’ve reported it. Absolutely no need to post him semi naked! He could have been wrapped up in that towel 😡

Reactions: 11
Well according to that Brummy Mummy those ads are checked rechecked and checked again before they are used by the company they are advertising. They literally toale hard work sweat and tears to make! So If somebody at Johnson baby Thinks it’s ok who are we to comment🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I read something really disturbing about someone that found out what was happening to their kids photos. Almost like an online pedalo ring. I couldn’t read it all as it was so sick.

I was going to send it to R&J as in my mind any parent would be so upset and disturbed they would immediately remove all pics of their kids.
But you know what it would make the slightest difference. She wouldn’t give a tit. To her it’s more important to keep getting the adoration of strangers gushing over her perfect children and to keep the money and freebies coming in.
I would just be a disgusting troll that needs help for my poorly head 🙄.

As for Joyce you would think being an ex policeman he would be exceptionally careful, he must have seen and heard awful things during his career and demand no pics of his children are posted online.
Shockingly he puts money and material goods over his kids safety too.

It’s bloody heartbreaking for all these influencers kids and agree parents should be prosecuted.

Reactions: 13
On what planet does she think it's acceptable to post a naked picture of her child on social media 🤦‍♀️ It's a weirdos dream 🤬🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 10
At my parents a few months ago we were having a old cine night (remember the old cine cameras?) was only my parents, husband, children and siblings in the room when the film cut from me aged about two petting an animal to running about naked on the beach.
of course everyone in the room started laughing and I joined in but I was mortified. No idea why as I was only a toddler and the image was all grainy but I was still really embarrassed.
that was my reaction to being in a room with my closest family imagine how I would have felt had at least 500k people seen it.
(I feel I’ve missed an opportunity here to add how I started sobbing and vomiting horrifically)

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.