PTWM #41 ‘fess up that Joyce got the sack, when are you giving the PayPal back?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It really does my head in when these so called influencers moan about trolls. They need to learn the definition of the word.

Being called out on their crappy behaviour isn’t trolling.

The only reason R’s threads run and run on here is mainly because people want answers as the where the PayPal and gofundme money went. She scammed people and is pissed that she can’t just brush it under the carpet.

Reactions: 18
Is that Brummymummy bint the one who gave herself a write up the other day saying that she was a wonderful mother and her husband loved her to bits. Self praise is no recommendation love. And Rach hasn’t been using that moats for over a year cause this time last year she was preggers and you can’t use it!! Just reminding her!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Where’s this charity she was supposedly setting up?

Is she planning on doing that when she finishes “maternity leave” that has lasted 18 months so far?

Any update on her new website?

Why don’t any of her huns question the things she says?

Reactions: 13
No she has absolutely not had loads of messages about the Pranamat. No one in their right mind wants to throw £150 away on a glorified rubber bath mat and pillow 🙄
StOP LYing 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I haven’t commented on this thread since way back in thread 8, I bowed out from commenting but have always kept up to date and agreed with quite a lot.

Anyway, yesterday, I was discussing PTWM with a hun that kisses her arse and defends her to the hilt.

She said this to me:

“Well I’ve had loads of chats with Rach and it’s just like she says, the haters must have something really wrong to be consumed by so much hate for a person they don’t know”

Usually, I’d be inclined to agree. Until I stopped to think about it and gave a well thought out response.
Along the lines of this:

We ‘dislike’ various influencers because of what we see, not always what we know, just what they show us and flaunt at us. It’s not hate, it’s dislike. That’s perfect fine if your morals and ethics don’t fit theirs.
But then there’s PTWM, the facts are, we DO know her. Even if we haven’t met her.
We know her children’s full names and birth dates, we know where they go to school. We know the stories behind their childhoods. We know where they go to school. We know who their friends and exes are because their texts are constant shown or accounts tagged. We know who does PTWM hair, nails and eyebrows. We know all of Josh’s family. We know PTWM background and where she used to work. We know Betsy's place of work. We know what the children’s favourite foods are and what they believe in. We know all of PTWM friends. We know her birth stories, we know her intimate personal details and how her Mum traumatised her as a child by leaving. We know about the neighbour with the light and where they live. We know where PTWM lives and what possessions she owns. We know where they holiday and their favourite places to eat. We know every intimate detail of her life because if it’s not in her book, it’s all over social media, we even know what her children feel about their fathers because she shared courts documents privately with followers. So yes, we do know her. We know her enough to actually despise her because her ethics, values and morals are so disjointed from ours. We know all about her but the one thing we don’t know, is where our PayPal money went, because she can tell us all to go buy a £165 cardigan but she cannot tell us all how our donations helped to get dozens of abused women get back on their feet. I’m pretty sure that had she shared that ONE detail rather than every other aspect of her life, we wouldn’t be here now.

So yes, we do dislike her. Because we know her.

I am now proud to say ladies, my friend has unfollowed and has been well and truly turned.

• Heart
Reactions: 67
I see she's rolled out the Pratmat ad again. It looks like a form of torture to me.
i was wondering what today's #ad would be, she's not done one for 3 days so is well overdue.

Day 25 of July and #ad number 13 this month (that I've managed to keep track of, there may be some I missed)

Reactions: 9
I haven’t commented on this thread since way back in thread 8, I bowed out from commenting but have always kept up to date and agreed with quite a lot.

Anyway, yesterday, I was discussing PTWM with a hun that kisses her arse and defends her to the hilt.

She said this to me:

“Well I’ve had loads of chats with Rach and it’s just like she says, the haters must have something really wrong to be consumed by so much hate for a person they don’t know”

Usually, I’d be inclined to agree. Until I stopped to think about it and gave a well thought out response.
Along the lines of this:

We ‘dislike’ various influencers because of what we see, not always what we know, just what they show us and flaunt at us. It’s not hate, it’s dislike. That’s perfect fine if your morals and ethics don’t fit theirs.
But then there’s PTWM, the facts are, we DO know her. Even if we haven’t met her.
We know her children’s full names and birth dates, we know where they go to school. We know the stories behind their childhoods. We know where they go to school. We know who their friends and exes are because their texts are constant shown or accounts tagged. We know who does PTWM hair, nails and eyebrows. We know all of Josh’s family. We know PTWM background and where she used to work. We know Betsy's place of work. We know what the children’s favourite foods are and what they believe in. We know all of PTWM friends. We know her birth stories, we know her intimate personal details and how her Mum traumatised her as a child by leaving. We know about the neighbour with the light and where they live. We know where PTWM lives and what possessions she owns. We know where they holiday and their favourite places to eat. We know every intimate detail of her life because if it’s not in her book, it’s all over social media, we even know what her children feel about their fathers because she shared courts documents privately with followers. So yes, we do know her. We know her enough to actually despise her because her ethics, values and morals are so disjointed from ours. We know all about her but the one thing we don’t know, is where our PayPal money went, because she can tell us all to go buy a £165 cardigan but she cannot tell us all how our donations helped to get dozens of abused women get back on their feet. I’m pretty sure that had she shared that ONE detail rather than every other aspect of her life, we wouldn’t be here now.

I am now proud to say ladies, my friend has unfollowed and has been well and truly turned.
Absolutely spot on... you have summed up what more than most of us feel and believe here 👍

Reactions: 16

She said this to me:

Along the lines of this:

Well done on that response, very articulate!

Reactions: 11
How does it work in terms of payment versus engagement? I assumed that engagement on the ad would factor but I’m sure someone said on here the other day it’s purely down to follower numbers and actual engagement doesn’t matter. Which doesn’t seem very business savvy as 99% of those followers could scroll on by and not see what’s being advertised.
It depends on the brand and what the influencer's focus is. A friend of mine is an influencer (not a 'professional' influencer - they work full time and have a blog/insta account which documents their hobby and have a following of about 30k). They have been approached by a few brands. The smaller ones will send a gift and then monitor engagement, e.g. how many 'click through' to the website from the post. Then they'll decide whether to follow it up with an ad depending on how much engagement the post gets. Bigger brands tend to agree a campaign with a fixed price based on follower numbers e.g. 3 stories, 2 grid posts and a giveaway.

I think the bigger the following the less likely it is that brands focus on engagement as the reach is wider.

Reactions: 6
This is where MotherPukka always got it right, she would be aware of her fortunate position and very humble about free things. She was always clear on ads and gift etc and would be open to discussion on issues if someone didn’t agree with her. To instantly call people trolls or unwell for disagreeing is just a get out clause to not have to respond.

Reactions: 13
Three separate cases? As far as I'm aware there were two - E and the boys. Who's the third?

All I'm saying is that there is so much we don't know, and accusing R or J of parental alienation based purely on social media posts or contributions here from people who heard one side of a story through the local rumour mill is, in my opinion, absurd and defamatory.
We do know there was a court case with the girls Dad. Ages ago, someone posted court documents (heavily censored) on here that Rachel had sent her...No idea why R sent them... They have more than likely been taken off now.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
We do know there was a court case with the girls Dad. Ages ago, someone posted court documents (heavily censored) on here that Rachel had sent her...No idea why R sent them... They have more than likely been taken off now.
I was one of the people court documents were sent to after commenting on a story in regards to Lula’s therapy. I literally sent an emoji and brief response but was then sent dozens of court statements from Betsy, Lula and one of the stepsisters as well as from PTWM herself.

It made for upsetting and triggering reading to be truthful. Even more disturbing that a Mother could share those statements to a random stranger - I know I wasn’t the only one she shared them with.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Why is Rachel sharing this? It’s bullshit for any influencer. They don’t do ads to enable them to work creatively. It’s not bleeping work, it’s chatting tit to the camera. They want to be paid to do duck all, and that’s fine, but no, I’m not going to support any influencer in that.

For Rachel, it’s beyond ridiculous. Her quality non-ad content consists of peeling veg, ignoring her kids (when she’s not pimping them out), shaving a baby’s hair, worrying about separating baked beans from their families, stalking her neighbours, bitching about her husband, and forgetting how to say certain words.

SURE WE SHOULD ALL SUPPORT YOU HUN!

View attachment 191860
They don't need to do AD's to be able to continue posting fun stuff.
I follow someone who doesn't do the AD's, doesn't show her children, but still talks about family life, the ups, downs and the funny stuff.
What absolute Gumph these instashammers post to justify their nonsense!!

Reactions: 7
I’m stood in my kitchen trying to decide if I can be arsed to go and buy some new bedding.
Oddly enough I’m not crying. It’s a much simpler life 🤷‍♀️. They should try it 👍
Are you filming yourself though? And are you going to post the receipt to show us how much you spent and most importantly...are you going to become absolutely obsessed with your lush new bedding, maul it with your bent witchy fingers and ask us all if we know where you can get some more of it so we all post you some for free?!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Are you filming yourself though? And are you going to post the receipt to show us how much you spent and most importantly...are you going to become absolutely obsessed with your lush new bedding, maul it with your bent witchy fingers and ask us all if we know where you can get some more of it so we all post you some for free?!
Cheers, I’m crying now. I don’t think I want the new bedding anymore. I’ll probably never buy anything new again.
😭🤢

• Haha
Here's an idea for Brummymummy who just wants to be allowed to enjoy her holiday in Disneyland with her family in peace.

PUT YOUR bleeping PHONE DOWN!

I know it's a radical idea and it's a really difficult concept but if you don't like what people are saying about you being in Disneyland in the middle of a pandemic...don't tell everyone you're in Disneyland in the middle of a bloody pandemic. Turn your phone off, focus on your family and do what you apparently want to do, enjoy your holiday. Sitting on the bathroom floor pretending to cry because someone said something mean is pathetic. Grow the duck up.

Also...I wish they'd stop calling these unprofessional, really badly done ads 'work' :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Here's an idea for Brummymummy who just wants to be allowed to enjoy her holiday in Disneyland with her family in peace.

PUT YOUR bleeping PHONE DOWN!

I know it's a radical idea and it's a really difficult concept but if you don't like what people are saying about you being in Disneyland in the middle of a pandemic...don't tell everyone you're in Disneyland in the middle of a bloody pandemic. Turn your phone off, focus on your family and do what you apparently want to do, enjoy your holiday. Sitting on the bathroom floor pretending to cry because someone said something mean is pathetic. Grow the duck up.

Also...I wish they'd stop calling these unprofessional, really badly done ads 'work' :rolleyes:
I love the way at the start of her vid she says “I’m not going to boast”
Is that what’s really pissing her of? That she can’t boast about her holiday because people are or have been living through a frickin nightmare for the last 5 months so people are a bit sensitive about having it all shoved down their throats how wonderful their life is. Just be a bit more sensitive to the people around you and think about what’s going on in the outside world and you might actually think to yourself, actually you know what, now isn’t the time to be “boasting” about my holiday.
And we’ve all had a shameless boast on fb/insta before. I’ve shared holiday pics and it’s only later that I realised I was only posting those pic to show people I was in holiday. No one really cares and I’ve been on the other side of seeing people’s holiday pic and feeling like I was missing out and wasn’t working hard enough/earning enough money etc. They try and dress it up as a review but it’s not, it’s just a shameless boast. Own it ffs!!

• Heart
I was one of the people court documents were sent to after commenting on a story in regards to Lula’s therapy. I literally sent an emoji and brief response but was then sent dozens of court statements from Betsy, Lula and one of the stepsisters as well as from PTWM herself.

It made for upsetting and triggering reading to be truthful. Even more disturbing that a Mother could share those statements to a random stranger - I know I wasn’t the only one she shared them with.
I really cant understand why she sent strangers court documents anyway.. was it to prove a point? Prove she wasnt lying? Etc..
Even if that was the reason... she doesnt need to prove to that extend to a bloody stranger
My mind boggles at her

Reactions: 5
Would quite like to read the court papers, just out of interest because I’m nosy

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I really cant understand why she sent strangers court documents anyway.. was it to prove a point? Prove she wasnt lying? Etc..
Even if that was the reason... she doesnt need to prove to that extend to a bloody stranger
My mind boggles at her
I wish I knew. In truth, I think it’s part of her narcissistic character. She doesn’t view them as sacred and intimate, she sees them as part of her campaign to bring down anyone in her life that goes against her. I strongly believe that anyone who wrongs her in life, in whatever capacity, will never be allowed to forget it and will always be dragged through the coals with her.

Would quite like to read the court papers, just out of interest because I’m nosy
They are extremely intimate feelings and thoughts from three young, vulnerable girls. They were upsetting and disturbing,most certainly not light reading or entertainment for anyone who wants to be nosey. The girls Mum/StepMum maybe comfortable passing them on to any random but I’m not comfortable exploiting traumatic childhoods of three vulnerable children.

What I will say, is that if the girls statements are all factual and from memory, then he doesn’t deserve the title of Father. It’s just a shame the Mother couldn’t do the right thing and protect her vulnerable children instead of sending those papers to absolutely anyone who followers her.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.