PTWM #41 ‘fess up that Joyce got the sack, when are you giving the PayPal back?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her latest story, josh is an hole! Throwing your kids shoes out in the rain to get ruined and doing it to their friends as well

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Love how super inclusive she is 😒

320508A1-ABD9-40DD-B7BC-15BF24F0C5FC.jpeg

Tbh I don’t blame Josh. The kids have had enough warnings, it takes 30 seconds to put your tit away when you get in. If you repeatedly don’t bother, it’s just disrespectful.

Reactions: 13
Nah, I was agreeing with this 100% until it got to the friends kids’ shoes. Josh is right that this would teach normal kids a lesson but not theirs as they’ll just get new ones with the PayPal money or “gifted”. My mum did it to me, I wouldn’t tidy my room and my mum threw my clothes out my window - I listened after that as I had to go collect my stuff including underwear from next doors garden!

also, those shoes aren’t ruined, the way she went on about them they were fucked but literally a wipe down and they’ll be like new

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Has the johnsons ad been removed..I reported it and they said it didnt go against their guidlines and said to report it again..I reported it again and now it's gone???

Reactions: 2
What is that pink monstrosity she's wearing? She looks like she fell out of the nightwear pages of a 1970s catalogue.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’ve just had a big clear out of hideous bed linen we’ve accumulated over the years and it looks as though Shambleton is now wearing it

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I agree with Joyce actually. They are old enough to know better and shouldn't have to keep being told. Queen B's trainers only need a wipe down, a bit of rain won't hurt them 🙄 and why is Rach wearing her Nana's night dress?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Seb is absolutely right. His Dad is a bellend 😂. Tbf I’m with Rach on this, I’d be launching Josh out into the rain if he behaved like that 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Seb is absolutely right. His Dad is a bellend 😂. Tbf I’m with Rach on this, I’d be launching Josh out into the rain if he behaved like that 🤷‍♀️
If she ever backed him up, the kids would learn the rules far quicker and he wouldn’t need to make a point 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 15
WTF is she wearing, looks like something my Nan would wear.
Trouble with Rach and Josh is they can't agree on how to parent those kids. Josh is the discipline parent whilst Rach thinks she can let the kids especially Betsy get away with it as she sees her as a best mate not her daughter.
I agree that rules have to be abided by but i draw the line when it comes to throwing out your kids mates shoes - that is wrong.
Trouble is Seb and Betsy are the favourites and it shows so they think the rules don't apply to them.

Reactions: 8
Ffs those trainers are not ruined they need cleaning. Shock horror trainers get wet and dirty.

Reactions: 8
WTF is she wearing, looks like something my Nan would wear.
Trouble with Rach and Josh is they can't agree on how to parent those kids. Josh is the discipline parent whilst Rach thinks she can let the kids especially Betsy get away with it as she sees her as a best mate not her daughter.
I agree that rules have to be abided by but i draw the line when it comes to throwing out your kids mates shoes - that is wrong.
Trouble is Seb and Betsy are the favourites and it shows so they think the rules don't apply to them.
Don't forget, this is Bullshitter Barbara’s version of events. I expect what actually happened, is one time he accidentally threw one of their mates shoes, thinking they were Betsy/Seb’s. I doubt he routinely makes a habit of it and ruins or loses shoes as their parents would be up in arms if that were the case.

Reactions: 14
'A monsoon' 😂😂 shes actually not exaggerating for once, I was in paignton yesterday. It absolutely poured it down at one point and there was no where undercover to sit and feed my baby so I had to stand under a little roof and breastfeed while getting dripped on. Delightful 😂

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.