PTWM #41 ‘fess up that Joyce got the sack, when are you giving the PayPal back?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whoa so when did they meet with Social Services and why? The tea is spilling all over the place today 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I wonder why J bothers having a public profile? It’s not like he does any of his own ads. It’s obvs controlled partly by R, but if it was private then she wouldn’t need to worry? Also, surely not letting people see in to his life would be better if he does have any work connection to the police.
I think, the only reason for his account is. So she can post on his behalf with all the 14 yr old I love you posts.

Reactions: 4
She always limits comments doesn’t she, I don’t think many public profiles continually do that, I know Father of Daughters did now and then. I don’t know how her numbers have gone up so much when her posts and stories are sooooo boring and repetitive. Scary how many idiots there are thinking she is amazing 🤯🤯😱😱🤢🤢

Reactions: 4
Anti Rach out in force tonight, who are you?
😱😱 how do you know social services are involved again? So much tea being spilt today and whilst I'm here for the PayPal answers I love a bit of gossip on the way

She always limits comments doesn’t she, I don’t think many public profiles continually do that, I know Father of Daughters did now and then. I don’t know how her numbers have gone up so much when her posts and stories are sooooo boring and repetitive. Scary how many idiots there are thinking she is amazing 🤯🤯😱😱🤢🤢
And so many on that pic of W sat in the chicken run think that it's ok 🤮 even though when cleaning it out you're advised to wear rubber gloves, it's fine for him to sit in it with bare feet and hands

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Uhhh why are the huns defending R for putting Wibble in with the chickens. Nobody in their right mind would put a baby who is able to pick things up and put it in their mouths at lightning speed in an area covered in chicken shite. Jeez.
And surprise surprise R hasn’t replied to that comment but has let the huns pile on:rolleyes:

Reactions: 12
So she is addicted to a new series called The Act, I just looked it up, it’s about a toxic relationship between mother and daughter!! You know because she has such a toxic relationship with her own mum 🙄🙄
Is that the one based on DeeDee and Gypsy Blanchard?

Reactions: 6
Feeds him blended veg yet off her plate bitty mince in lasagne pasta both of which could choke on if not used to it?
I always say it’s weird oap sia only ever wants see willy
HOw do you guys know who E dad is ?

Reactions: 2
I know you’ve not spoken for a decade 💔 💜 but can I suggest buying her an iPhone? It often mends broken mother daughter relationships. Evidence shows this.

Thanks for the advice... I’ll probably wait until I’ve slagged her off in my new book. If I had kids she would definitely name them and look after them. Toxic cow.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
😱😱 how do you know social services are involved again? So much tea being spilt today and whilst I'm here for the PayPal answers I love a bit of gossip on the way

And so many on that pic of W sat in the chicken run think that it's ok 🤮 even though when cleaning it out you're advised to wear rubber gloves, it's fine for him to sit in it with bare feet and hands
I didn’t say that I said anti r is out in force from what been posted on he

Only going on what someone posted on her grid, I screen shot it so have a look back

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I didn’t say that I said anti r is out in force from what been posted on he

Only going on what someone posted on her grid, I screen shot it so have a look back
Oooh! sorry I thought it was your comment because of it saying 14s on the time on it 🙈

No doubt well get a long rambling post from R about it next week for the usual woe is me end of the month post anyway

Reactions: 1
She's giving wilbert solid-ish food, lasagne for a change off her plate. Probably had pureed food for dinner as usual🙄
You can hear Josh in the background saying something like "giving him food that isn't mashed." Confirming they are avid readers of here

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Would love to know who she will blame this time for the SS call. And I want to know why aswell...that person needs to come to the dark side and spill ☕☕😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.