PTWM #41 ‘fess up that Joyce got the sack, when are you giving the PayPal back?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just had a look in the book - but honestly it made me so angry. She says edies dad got with the boys mum and follows it up with how upset the children were ect and how you couldn’t make it up! She then follows it with a story about how he then got with her best friend (still together now) and how her and Josh were furious ect (even though she broke the relationship to be with Josh - apparently it’s not alright for him to be with whoever he wants).
With regards to the court case - as you would imagine it was the worst court case any person has ever been through in their life, they all sobbed horrendously, vomited horrifically and had panic attacks - and still do if they find anything that reminds them of that time

I’ve not seen anyone defending Rach on here recently.

Are we only allowed to gossip if it’s fits the Rach is responsible for all evils narrative?

As I said it’s funny how the only locals who are believed and accepted are the ones who are telling stories to fit the version of Rach is the the villain. Anyone who gives another side is dismissed.

Yes Rach is a twit. She seems completely clueless about parenting, is irresponsible to the point of neglectful at times. She’s a proven liar and she’s done some crappy stuff in the past.

Also, genuine question, have R or J put anything out there about the boys and their mum and the court case? I haven’t read the book, so don’t know what’s been said?

Reactions: 9
I do wonder if people close to them (not that they ever seem to keep close friends), people like Joshs sister ect have read the book and think “well that’s complete and utter horse tit”.
I’ll bet they hate family parties - with Queen Rachel and her phone ready to capture anything she can for clout

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Not sure if I’m just really unobservant and I’m sooo late to the party, but I’ve just realised on the front page there’s an instagram viewer.

So much better than gramster or story viewer.

Reactions: 5
Regarding the boys and why they don’t see their mum, she may well have got joint custody of them but if the boys refuse to go there’s not much anyone can do about it. You can’t force a child into a car to go and stay with a parent if they are kicking and screaming and won’t get into a car. I’ve seen it with a family friend who was taken to court by an ex who eventually won visitation rights but when it came to him seeing his daughter she point blank refused to go. Mediation was tried and failed because she was so distressed that the courts just said they couldn’t force the child to visit her dad.
So saying she must have done something bad to loose custody or saying josh won full custody could both be wrong. It may just be that the boys made the decision themselves.

I just had a look in the book - but honestly it made me so angry. She says edies dad got with the boys mum and follows it up with how upset the children were ect and how you couldn’t make it up! She then follows it with a story about how he then got with her best friend (still together now) and how her and Josh were furious ect (even though she broke the relationship to be with Josh - apparently it’s not alright for him to be with whoever he wants).
With regards to the court case - as you would imagine it was the worst court case any person has ever been through in their life, they all sobbed horrendously, vomited horrifically and had panic attacks - and still do if they find anything that reminds them of that time
Does she say when the court case was and when they got full custody/residence (I'm not sure of the correct terms)

Its only my opinion and i have no facts to confirm it, but I've seen things online that make it appear they maybe still had contact with their mum till 2017 and it may have stopped once J and R got married 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
She's giving wilbert solid-ish food, lasagne for a change off her plate. Probably had pureed food for dinner as usual🙄

Reactions: 2
Regarding the boys and why they don’t see their mum, she may well have got joint custody of them but if the boys refuse to go there’s not much anyone can do about it. You can’t force a child into a car to go and stay with a parent if they are kicking and screaming and won’t get into a car. I’ve seen it with a family friend who was taken to court by an ex who eventually won visitation rights but when it came to him seeing his daughter she point blank refused to go. Mediation was tried and failed because she was so distressed that the courts just said they couldn’t force the child to visit her dad.
So saying she must have done something bad to loose custody or saying josh won full custody could both be wrong. It may just be that the boys made the decision themselves.
And if they did, i would put money on their decision being influenced by the people they live with.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
What’s joshs ex wife called
Feel sorry for her and the boys
Would love to know why she doesn’t have them
Her name is Sam, however she does not have a public account and is not selling her soul and that is why we are not permitted to discuss her in depth

Reactions: 8
So she is addicted to a new series called The Act, I just looked it up, it’s about a toxic relationship between mother and daughter!! You know because she has such a toxic relationship with her own mum 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So when was the lasagne?? Nearly an hour ago when josh posted or only half an hour ago....Petty I know

Anti Rach out in force tonight, who are you?
So she deletes the social services comment but leaves the other up where the huns have jumped on...yeah bully

• Haha
I wonder why J bothers having a public profile? It’s not like he does any of his own ads. It’s obvs controlled partly by R, but if it was private then she wouldn’t need to worry? Also, surely not letting people see in to his life would be better if he does have any work connection to the police.

Not sure if I’m just really unobservant and I’m sooo late to the party, but I’ve just realised on the front page there’s an instagram viewer.

So much better than gramster or story viewer.
I noticed this last night and the like goss and wiki pages! Never seen them before yesterday

So she is addicted to a new series called The Act, I just looked it up, it’s about a toxic relationship between mother and daughter!! You know because she has such a toxic relationship with her own mum 🙄🙄
I’ve seen it, it’s fucked up, bit like her relationships with people.

Reactions: 5
I noticed this last night and the like goss and wiki pages! Never seen them before yesterday

I’ve seen it, it’s fucked up, bit like her relationships with people.
Probs why she is addicted then, right up her street! Think I will give it a miss!! I did just watch the BBC drama called The Secrets She Keeps, about a lady who stalks a woman from Instagram. I wonder if R watched that!

I watched this a few months ago, I can confirm, Rach is aspiring to be the poorly in the head same mother. Jokes aside, it was based on a true story, narrative obviously changed, but the conclusion similar, mother controlling child... it’s a very sad sorry affair.

Reactions: 3
So when was the lasagne?? Nearly an hour ago when josh posted or only half an hour ago....Petty I know

So she deletes the social services comment but leaves the other up where the huns have jumped on...yeah bully
Noo can’t be, she never deletes, you know that! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.