PTWM #41 ‘fess up that Joyce got the sack, when are you giving the PayPal back?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have been having a think about the dynamics and boundaries between R & J.
As a strong assed woman I found myself in a volatile relationship,
This may divide people, he used to abuse me, physically, verbally, emotionally, some times I gave as good as I got, mostly verbally, but some times I fought him back physically.
I always ended up worse off.
I have remained single now for over 10 years because of the trauma that relationship.
I believe R & J are a match made in heaven, they are equally controlling and manipulating, she behaves like a 15 yr old and him a moody teenager, the arguing with E this last week was silly, why is a 42 yr old entertaining arguing with a child of 6.
We all think he is a moody man but when he allows her to take pictures and videos of him half dressed, that to me tells me he lives the attention.
There comes a point where as her husband he can say, Enough is enough. But it’s clear he doesn’t. He enjoys the insta attention as much as she does.
I don’t care to speculate about the kids/absent parents/ courts As I have personally gone through something similar years ago, it’s far to complex.
But Rach should be clear about who her birth children are, I & S know she is not their mum.
From experience, her claiming them as her biological kids is going to come back and bite her and Josh on the ass, how old is S now, 14/15? Not long until 18 where he can make his own mind up.
It will all hit the fan at some point.
Sorry for long rant.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I should have found you all sooner.. say what now? Boys mum and E’s dad are together?
No they aren't together. I think they just found comfort in each other when both their partners cheated on them for each other.
Es dad is with Rs ex best friend now

Reactions: 3
I should have found you all sooner.. say what now? Boys mum and E’s dad are together?
No, Rachel and Josh cheated on their partners. When their newly single ex partners sought comfort in one another (temporarily) Rachel wrote that it was confusing and guilt tripped them - such a hypocrit.

Reactions: 10
Just came here to say, she's a twit. That's all I pretty much have to say today!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
SO with all the tea here keeping us busy today, in case you’ve forgotten to feed yourselves/ your tiny turds- I’m making veg bake for tea. I’ve been sobbing horrifically because I’ve only mainly got peas and carrots as we are out of broccoli and cauliflower (I blame my mother even though we haven’t spoken for a decade). Anyway, if I can be arsed later and my typing fingers aren’t knotted in my hair twizzles, I’ll post the recipe for you huns 💜

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Oh I absolutely agree. It’s not right at all and she should have lost her job and maybe even been spoken to by the police. I’m just saying that I can see where she was coming from and how I might react if my grandchildren had been taken away from their father and he couldn’t find them.
Let’s not forget that at the time he WAS the police!

Jesus. She looks horrific here. So frail and ill.

Jesus Christ I go to work for one day and it all blows up!!! 😂
And can i just add this?
Screenshot 2020-07-24 at 19.14.56.png

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Anyone else get the impression that Josh really isn’t living the dream at the moment?

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.