PTWM #41 ‘fess up that Joyce got the sack, when are you giving the PayPal back?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Three separate cases? As far as I'm aware there were two - E and the boys. Who's the third?

All I'm saying is that there is so much we don't know, and accusing R or J of parental alienation based purely on social media posts or contributions here from people who heard one side of a story through the local rumour mill is, in my opinion, absurd and defamatory.
I didn’t accuse anyone of parental alienation. I said it was all a massive tit show. That’s not defamation, that’s observational commentary. The third court case was with the girls father, I recall it was ongoing last year. It may have ended now, who knows.
I wouldn’t get too upset about it though.
We are just chewing the fat, Rach loves the attention really 😉

Reactions: 13
Do you think she reshares old pics of herself because she agrees that she looked so much better before?
Or is she gearing up for wilberts birthday post a few weeks early 😂😂😂

Reactions: 5
Can we go back to slagging her nauseating current behaviour pretty please? And what happened to the pay pal money?

Reactions: 11
Well suffice to say the whole family is very low brow and 10/10 on the Jeremy Kyle chavometer.

I’m team Edie. I hope one day she packs up her gifted crap and I Pad, grabs Ethel and makes a run for it to her Dads. Then she can live out a private life being a sassy queen 😂 Where she doesn’t have to call her Mums current bloke ‘dad’
Always confuses me that Edie calls him dad when she has her own dad. I had to ask in a previous post what the set up was with R, J and all the kids. Can’t believe some of the content R puts out on Instagram for the world to see 😳

Reactions: 5
Can we go back to slagging her nauseating current behaviour pretty please? And what happened to the pay pal money?
Gladly 🙋‍♀️. It’s been covered to death and most of us knew Mummy Marshall was a bit of a trout 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I've always though J was controlling. The man doesn't give me a good vibe at all. The nails, the dressing etc.
R also doesn't give me good vibes. That household is toxic ( unless your name is #bekind, then it's a wonderful life)
I think Rachel quite likes playing the helpless woman (getting word deliberately wrong oh little old me I can’t drive on my own, Josh has to hold a paper bag to my face and help me breathe , to the awful little girl baggy dress he bought her recently.

Reactions: 10
As much as I cannot bear any of the Marshalls, and equally fully understand patient confidentiality, if my son’s ex had done a runner with their children and was hiding and I had the opportunity to find their address, I absolutely would do.

Reactions: 9
Me too. But that doesn’t make what Js mum did right. If she did it now she would be Covered by GDPR which allows for prosecution if the release of personal Information is found to be done by an individual!

Reactions: 13
That half naked pic of Joyce made me feel quite nauseous. Not sure why but just gave me the ick.
As did this
64BEB92B-C954-4EC8-BBF8-307CFE0E31EA.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Me too. But that doesn’t make what Js mum did right. If she did it now she would be Covered by GDPR which allows for prosecution if the release of personal Information is found to be done by an individual!
Oh I absolutely agree. It’s not right at all and she should have lost her job and maybe even been spoken to by the police. I’m just saying that I can see where she was coming from and how I might react if my grandchildren had been taken away from their father and he couldn’t find them.

That half naked pic of Joyce made me feel quite nauseous. Not sure why but just gave me the ick.
As did thisView attachment 191327
Jesus. She looks horrific here. So frail and ill.

One word : Wibble😂😂😂😂😂😂😂,the sweet little boy should always be referred to as Wibble .

Josh has been whipped by all the women in his life and responds by being in charge of hygiene issues; hair and nails of man and beast.

Reactions: 2
One word : Wibble😂😂😂😂😂😂😂,the sweet little boy should always be referred to as Wibble .

Josh has been whipped by all the women in his life and responds by being in charge of hygiene issues; hair and nails of man and beast.
My favourite one so far is wiblet 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ahh, the PayPal money.

The immoral scam where a woman asks people to donate so she can work full-time on raising awareness of domestic violence and supporting victims. A scam thoroughly thought out by a police officer, whereby this woman rakes in cash direct to her personal bank account, doesn't have to declare it as income and proceeds to not work - at all.

It's the perfect tax evasion plan!

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Was just thinking Christ I’ve got loads to do and won’t get it done now.....but you have summarised it quite well.
The josh controlling is interesting, I thought he was hen pecked and rach ran the show, maybe not and would explain the need to dress her etc.
I’m now thinking Geoff on coronation street....oooh whenever he is on I simply say “what a bastard”
But if Rachel was a victim of dv previously why would she put up with it again??
Wow wow wow, have learned a lot today 😮 He isn’t being abusive physically, may be mentally? 🤷‍♀️ Who’d have thought? And you would be surprised at how many get with someone similar after leaving a bad relationship. Ever hear people say “she/he always picks a bad one”

Reactions: 2
The part that really irks me is in her book (I’m sorry, I hate myself but it was when I didn’t see the truth about her) she stated that the boys mom and edies dad got together. Then went onto to say how it confused and upset the children. What about when Rachelae was shagging Joyce in the woods and he left their mom on Sebs birthday - not confused or upset then? I’m pretty sure that would be more upsetting for them

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
The part that really irks me is in her book (I’m sorry, I hate myself but it was when I didn’t see the truth about her) she stated that the boys mom and edies dad got together. Then went onto to say how it confused and upset the children. What about when Rachelae was shagging Joyce in the woods and he left their mom on Sebs birthday - not confused or upset then? I’m pretty sure that would be more upsetting for them
One rule for her and Josh and another rule for the rest of us mere mortals. !

Reactions: 8
I think Rachel quite likes playing the helpless woman (getting word deliberately wrong oh little old me I can’t drive on my own, Josh has to hold a paper bag to my face and help me breathe , to the awful little girl baggy dress he bought her recently.
Victim mentality, it's a real thing.

Screenshot_20200724_175601.jpg

Reactions: 7
I should have found you all sooner.. say what now? Boys mum and E’s dad are together?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.