PTWM #41 ‘fess up that Joyce got the sack, when are you giving the PayPal back?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
According to previous information.. they haven't got sole custody of the boys.. they have a visitation order that they dont adhere to.
We aren't allowed to talk about S on here though
If they’ve breached the contact order that only strengthens the case against them. Parental alienation very often (after a warning) results in residency shifting from one parent to the other. A return to court, self-representing with evidence of a breach of the order is all that’s needed if unable to afford to hire a solicitor.

Reactions: 6
According to previous information.. they haven't got sole custody of the boys.. they have a visitation order that they dont adhere to.
We aren't allowed to talk about S on here though
No we aren’t, but don’t we think this is quite relevant to what is discussed?? It’s new information, it’s not rehashing old ground. I think the problem before was people were looking her up on SM and that’s not fair. I just think this paints a whole new dimension to the sorry state of affairs them poor boys have been put through

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I've always though J was controlling. The man doesn't give me a good vibe at all. The nails, the dressing etc.
R also doesn't give me good vibes. That household is toxic ( unless your name is #bekind, then it's a wonderful life)

Reactions: 22
If they’ve breached the contact order that only strengthens the case against them. Parental alienation very often (after a warning) results in residency shifting from one parent to the other. A return to court, self-representing with evidence of a breach of the order is all that’s needed if unable to afford to hire a solicitor.
Maybe the mum realises the boys have had enough up heaval and is just waiting for them to come knocking. Rather than drag them through the courts again. And if josh is controlling he will of managed to manipulate them into believing anything

But if Rachel was a victim of dv previously why would she put up with it again??
This is not about R&J but a general answer to this question. Women who have suffered DA are often left vulnerable and with low self-esteem and find themselves in a continuous cycle of choosing similar abusive partners.

However, I’m not sure that’s the case here.

Reactions: 12
No we aren’t, but don’t we think this is quite relevant to what is discussed?? It’s new information, it’s not rehashing old ground. I think the problem before was people were looking her up on SM and that’s not fair. I just think this paints a whole new dimension to the sorry state of affairs them poor boys have been put through
I hope so..didnt want myself or anyone else to get a warning 😂😂
It's very interesting... I think rach and joyce are both equally as controlling as each other..they are a match made in heaven.. she allows him to control because she sees it as a sign of love and affection/he let's her control because he simply left his balls in his mothers womb.
They are both evil and conniving.
They are both common denominators in their "toxic" ex relationships. They have both alienated parents from their children and are both sly.... match made in heaven.
It will be those children who suffer in the future

Reactions: 18
And I also believe that the best place for young children is with their mother in most cases. Shared custody is also a thing isn’t it? I know this will not be popular and is old fashioned but it’s my view.
There’s no such thing as custody. It’s residency now. And courts generally starting point these days is 50/50 shared care, as they deem both parents of equal importance to the children.

And yes sorry the view children should automatically be with their mother is old fashioned and sexist. There are some awful mothers out there and in this instance the courts, who have the actual facts, have deemed the best place for the boys to be with their dad.

Reactions: 5
I've always though J was controlling. The man doesn't give me a good vibe at all. The nails, the dressing etc.
R also doesn't give me good vibes. That household is toxic ( unless your name is #bekind, then it's a wonderful life)
I think Betsy has it tough. She’s a young girl who is obviously sensitive about her struggles with relationships and friendships and we live though it all with her due to her mum. Worst thing I seen was a post where R put up a “Dear Bs friends post...” basically saying B is grounded and won’t be out because she was being a twit. I’ve a child that age and couldn’t imagine trying to humiliate her like that. Of course all the huns were lapping it up saying what a great parent she was for setting boundaries

• Sad
I hope so..didnt want myself or anyone else to get a warning 😂😂
It's very interesting... I think rach and joyce are both equally as controlling as each other..they are a match made in heaven.. she allows him to control because she sees it as a sign of love and affection/he let's her control because he simply left his balls in his mothers womb.
They are both evil and conniving.
They are both common denominators in their "toxic" ex relationships. They have both alienated parents from their children and are both sly.... match made in heaven.
It will be those children who suffer in the future
Accusing Josh of parental alienation is quite strong when there’s no evidence of this. We only know for sure that R did so with Evie’s dad (not sure about B&T).

The thing that gives me pause in all this, the boys seem like genuinely happy well-adjusted kids. Seb especially considering his age.

Maybe the mum realises the boys have had enough up heaval and is just waiting for them to come knocking. Rather than drag them through the courts again. And if josh is controlling he will of managed to manipulate them into believing anything
I agree this is a possibility, but if you felt your children were in a toxic environment being controlled, manipulated and exploited would you not as a mother do all you could to get them away from that situation?

Not being argumentative just playing Devil’s advocate.

Reactions: 5
I think they are both very controlling. It must be a very tense atmosphere in that house!
This is what I think. They seem to go through power cycles, sometimes she’s at it, sometimes it’s him.
I’d say whoever previously escaped either of them was lucky.
Sad about the lads but their Mother is a grown woman. If she wants to contend their living situation, she can.
Sorry but I’d bulldoze the walls down if it was my kids 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 15
[QUOTE="LuckyBlueEyes,
Accusing Josh of parental alienation is quite strong when there’s no evidence of this. We only know for sure that R did so with Evie’s dad (not sure about B&T).

The thing that gives me pause in all this, the boys seem like genuinely happy well-adjusted kids. Seb especially considering his age.

I hope they are. These events were a while ago now. I only know what I have said and no more. I can't comment on what sort of a Dad he is or where the best place for the kids is. Just that some funny business went on against the ex.

Reactions: 7

I agree this is a possibility, but if you felt your children were in a toxic environment being controlled, manipulated and exploited would you not as a mother do all you could to get them away from that situation?

Not being argumentative just playing Devil’s advocate.
That's my opinion.
We also dont know what their mother is doing to get her boys back.

Reactions: 7
Sorry ladies, I'm a small bit worried now. I've never corrected anyone when we are out about saying my girls are lovely or commenting on them at all. I just say thank you. My stepdaughter calls me mum (she knows I'm not her bio mum,she passed away when stepdaughter was 1) but I'd never point to anyone that she isn't my child. Are we supposed to do this? I'd never take away from her mum, I still have their family photos up in my house, as well as our own.

I suppose I think of it from the side that, I wouldn't want my stepdaughter to feel like less of a family member by saying she wasn't mine. I may have a conversation with her later and ask what she would prefer.
i think your situation is quite different to ptwm, you definitely aren’t doing anything wrong not correcting anyone. (I hope that doesn’t sound patronising as it’s totally not meant that way)
I’ve had 2 “step mums” was 18 the first time my dad remarried, the first time she had to introduce me to someone she got all flustered and was like oh this is my husbands daughter. She then said to me later on she didn’t Like the term stepdaughter so thought that was better. My dad is now remarried after being widowed but we don’t tend to call each other “step mum” or “stepdaughter” as she’s only a few years older than me and the same age as my husband 😂 but we are family and she is lovely with me and my children, and my mum and her even get along too. Xx

It’s so bizarre, I flip flop between thinking josh is hard done to, like yesterday I was team josh, then a juicy nugget gets thrown in about his mum using her job to find the boys and I’m like what a twit.....but then if that was me my mum would do the same if my ex had disappeared with my kids....think about it rationally, your kids disappeared, regardless who has done what....if you love those kids you do what you can to see them...so joshs mum doing that is wrong....but it’s also right...

hope I’m making sense

Reactions: 12
I used to be team Josh, now I am exclusively team S&I 🤣 I want Seb to get his dream of being a fisherman and then both to sail away to Spain

• Haha
Reactions: 24
It’s so bizarre, I flip flop between thinking josh is hard done to, like yesterday I was team josh, then a juicy nugget gets thrown in about his mum using her job to find the boys and I’m like what a twit.....but then if that was me my mum would do the same if my ex had disappeared with my kids....think about it rationally, your kids disappeared, regardless who has done what....if you love those kids you do what you can to see them...so joshs mum doing that is wrong....but it’s also right...

hope I’m making sense
Added to that the fact his mum wasn’t reprimanded and Josh was then awarded residency through the courts and there has been confirmation previously of the boys’ mum’s issues. Was it done because they considered the boys at risk, hence her not losing her job?

It’s also possible she was reprimanded (final written warning maybe) but that isn’t something most people would publicise.

I used to be team Josh, now I am exclusively team S&I 🤣 I want Seb to get his dream of being a fisherman and then both to sail away to Spain
I think he will or he’ll become the be of those lads that travels the world doing extreme sports. Maybe scootering will become an Olympic sport and he can represent Team GB. He seems like the type of lad who will achieve but almost by stumbling through life with his head in the clouds.

Added to that the fact his mum wasn’t reprimanded and Josh was then awarded residency through the courts and there has been confirmation previously of the boys’ mum’s issues. Was it done because they considered the boys at risk, hence her not losing her job?

It’s also possible she was reprimanded (final written warning maybe) but that isn’t something most people would publicise.
That’s it, it’s not as straight forward as people think.

I think I’m just going to stick to the been pissed off with the
Lies
Paypal
tit ads
Gifted tit.
etc etc
And steer well away from this as not everything is black and white.
they did a terrible thing shagging whilst josh was still married and Rachel was pregnant with another mans child. It’s disgusting. So I don’t condone any of it. But yeah as for the boys and their mum there’s more to all this than anyone will ever know

Reactions: 15
I think Betsy has it tough. She’s a young girl who is obviously sensitive about her struggles with relationships and friendships and we live though it all with her due to her mum. Worst thing I seen was a post where R put up a “Dear Bs friends post...” basically saying B is grounded and won’t be out because she was being a twit. I’ve a child that age and couldn’t imagine trying to humiliate her like that. Of course all the huns were lapping it up saying what a great parent she was for setting boundaries
True. I've never seen that, just made my comment flippantly. I've got a girl the same age as well.. And no, I can't imagine humiliating her in that way.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.