PTWM #41 ‘fess up that Joyce got the sack, when are you giving the PayPal back?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So yet again shes slagging josh off behind his back and will probably hide him from those stories again!
3 days a week since february going birdwatching?? Thought he was a full time key worker??? 😂😂
She runs off in a panic... let me guess, wilbert is left alone yet again and you thought he hurt himself!! Idiot
God that whole pointless bird story was just so she would get her gormless huns messaging her telling her how funny she is... bore off 😴😴

Reactions: 15
So yet again shes slagging josh off behind his back and will probably hide him from those stories again!
3 days a week since february going birdwatching?? Thought he was a full time key worker??? 😂😂
She runs off in a panic... let me guess, wilbert is left alone yet again and you thought he hurt himself!! Idiot
God that whole pointless bird story was just so she would get her gormless huns messaging her telling her how funny she is... bore off 😴😴
She’s back to trying to be goofy and quirky ‘ oh little old me o get lost driving locally ‘ but these little birds can fly all the way to Africa without a sat nav’.....

Reactions: 3
It's like her face is made of 3 different faces. The top section goes one way, the middle section goes the opposite way and the bottom section goes the same as the top. Nothing bleeping matches!

It's like that game we used to play as kids, where you'd fold a piece of paper up in pleats and then pass it round the table and each kid would draw another bit. One kid drew the eyes, one the nose, one the mouth...then you'd unfold it and tada...you drew Rachaeaeaeaeaele!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Maybe she’s just given up 🤷‍♀️

She’s like ‘LEAVE THE PETITION THERE. THEY ALL KNOW ANYWAY. I HATE YOU JOSH YOU NAGGING twit. ITS MY MONEY, MINE, MINE, MINE. I HATE BIRDS, I HATE KIDS, I HATE CARROTS. I JUST WANT TO STAND HERE TALKING BOLLOCKS TO MY OWN REFLECTION. JOOSHHH STOP SPYING ON ME AND GET A JOBBBBB’

I dunno 🤔

• Haha
Hoovering and putting a wash on, isn’t that what most people do while waiting for the kettle to boil? And maybe before their morning brew and WORK 🙄

Reactions: 12
Hoovering and putting a wash on, isn’t that what most people do while waiting for the kettle to boil? And maybe before their morning brew and WORK 🙄
I’m currently working from home. I did those jobs and prepped the tea in my half hour lunch break.

Reactions: 9
Could smash that face right in....not that I would but it’s such a smug cocky means girl bully face.

• Haha
Last week she said he only went birdwatching two weeks out of the year?

Betty Bullshit strikes again

Reactions: 12
Why is she moaning about 3 of the children not being there for dinner? I'd take it as a win, 3 less meals to cook for tomorrow!

Plus isn't it standard practice to always cook more roasties then you need so you get to eat them cold the next day 😆

Reactions: 14
I’m pretty sure on one of her stories not that long ago she said she cooks extra roasties so she can eat them cold with something (can’t remember what the something was!)

Reactions: 11
She’s just annoyed because for once she’s cooked a meal and no one’s home for it, although to be honest, I didn’t think she was doing enough carrots for 8 people. But at least I got my “yaaayyy” for today.

Reactions: 5
He looks so pissed off....do we think one of these days he’s gonna grab the phone and stomp on it.
I still can’t weigh him up, one minute he looks mighty annoyed and the next he’s her puppet. Surely he must think wtf
He’s trapped and he knows it! Hates the constant filming but loves the benefits it brings. No. Way. Out. 🤷‍♀️

More bird stories because the huns loved the cuckoo one. Engagement- means she has something to post of her stories 🙄

Reactions: 5
I still can't believe she blocked me for liking a comment. A fairly innocuous one at that. Then deleted the comment. She's bat tit crazy. She might have money and sweets and piles of tit coming out of her ears (#gifted!). She might live in a posh house near the sea. But truly truly I'd dislike her life. She's got a tit memory and is a tit liar. Her stories are a pile of crap. Her family dynamic is completely screwed up. And she lives with a man who wears saggy baggy leggings and is obsessed with trimming finger nails. Vom 🤮.
I really hope it all catches up with her soon.
Sorry, I know it's a tangent. I'm still fuming. Just watched today's stories and they really are so rubbish. Badly filmed, tit sound and tit content.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.