PTWM #41 ‘fess up that Joyce got the sack, when are you giving the PayPal back?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still can't believe she blocked me for liking a comment. A fairly innocuous one at that. Then deleted the comment. She's bat tit crazy. She might have money and sweets and piles of tit coming out of her ears (#gifted!). She might live in a posh house near the sea. But truly truly I'd dislike her life. She's got a tit memory and is a tit liar. Her stories are a pile of crap. Her family dynamic is completely screwed up. And she lives with a man who wears saggy baggy leggings and is obsessed with trimming finger nails. Vom 🤮.
I really hope it all catches up with her soon.
Sorry, I know it's a tangent. I'm still fuming. Just watched today's stories and they really are so rubbish. Badly filmed, tit sound and tit content.
That’s how I got blocked, I liked a comment 🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 1
She’s just annoyed because for once she’s cooked a meal and no one’s home for it, although to be honest, I didn’t think she was doing enough carrots for 8 people. But at least I got my “yaaayyy” for today.
They probably went out just to avoid eating her dinners 😂😂 edie already dropped her in it last week saying she hated her dinners haha

Her face looks so gaunt, it’s why she looks so much older, her hair just draws attention to it. She needs longer locks to soften her (and a personality transplant)
She needs to stop with the elvis quiff. That makes it looks worse!

Reactions: 5
I hope all this talk of coming to Bristol is hypothetical 😂😂 don’t want the likes of her coming my way 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
They are honestly the strangest couple I’ve ever come across. They do nothing but snipe at each other. Then routinely they both post throwbacks of years ago when presumably they were actually happy. They are both so passive aggressive it’s a curiously interesting watch. They have nothing in common aside from the kids.
I would say they are better off together though. Like a big ball of toxic fumes rattling around in that house away from everyone else. What goes around certainly does come back around.

Reactions: 14
Why is she moaning about 3 of the children not being there for dinner? I'd take it as a win, 3 less meals to cook for tomorrow!

Plus isn't it standard practice to always cook more roasties then you need so you get to eat them cold the next day 😆
Love a bowl of roast potatoes for breakfast the next day. In fact its a real disappointment when there isn't leftovers.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Why is she moaning about 3 of the children not being there for dinner? I'd take it as a win, 3 less meals to cook for tomorrow!

Plus isn't it standard practice to always cook more roasties then you need so you get to eat them cold the next day 😆
Ah tit I've definitely been doing it wrong. My extra roasties dont last til the morning 😂😏🐽

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Can’t wait. It will be full of interrupted anecdotes about how she cooks potatoes because she was abandoned as a child, while Wilby hangs off her tit
“I don’t think I’ve mentioned this before but when I was 4, my mum left. The next day, we had no bread. Dad had fed it all to my sisters and to his toxic new wife and to the dog and to himself. There was none left for me. We didn’t live near any shops and no one would make me any bread. I was deprived of bread for the rest of my childhood. I didn’t eat toast again until I was 15 and living alone in a bedsit.

Years later, when I had Betsy, her first meal was bread. Sure, she choked and almost died, but she was still more fortunate than I had been. From that day on, I fed my children bread every single day and vowed that they would never be without toast for one moment 💜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
“I don’t think I’ve mentioned this before but when I was 4, my mum left. The next day, we had no bread. Dad had fed it all to my sisters and to his toxic new wife and to the dog and to himself. There was none left for me. We didn’t live near any shops and no one would make me any bread. I was deprived of bread for the rest of my childhood. I didn’t eat toast again until I was 15 and living alone in a bedsit.

Years later, when I had Betsy, her first meal was bread. Sure, she choked and almost died, but she was still more fortunate than I had been. From that day on, I fed my children bread every single day and vowed that they would never be without toast for one moment 💜
Explains why she blends Willberys food 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s literally just lifted the Jamie Oliver recipe and replaced “pukka” with “lush” 🤦🏼‍♀️

0BE7182C-34F0-4973-945F-4A540ECF7293.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Isn’t that just how you make roast potatoes? I was waiting for the secret ingredient or the special technique? That’s literally just roast potatoes?! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.