PTWM #41 ‘fess up that Joyce got the sack, when are you giving the PayPal back?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yup. Isaac the other day called her "Rach". It was the video of them walking to the pier.
Maybe the original commenter on this heard them refer to her as mum rather than calling her mum if that makes sense. I mean like if one of the boys spoke to Edie and said “pass that to Mum”. Like I’ll say that to kids

Reactions: 6
Maybe the original commenter on this heard them refer to her as mum rather than calling her mum if that makes sense. I mean like if one of the boys spoke to Edie and said “pass that to Mum”. Like I’ll say that to kids
They time issac hurt himself he called her mum there has been other times too, what’s the big deal 😂😂 they will grow & realise what sort of person she is anyway

My husband, put the washing machine on yesterday, with a dishwasher tablet and the dishwasher on with washing up liquid in it 😂 he wouldn't know a peg if it bit him in the face! I'd like a wife like J! 😂
I've done washing with a dishwasher tablet. It all still came out clean 😂

• Haha
The petition is from last year isn’t it? Over 12 months ago?
Anyone else thinking ‘well this is awkward 👀👀👀

😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
~films J ironing~
R: Alright, what you doing?
J: Ironing
R: Keeping busy, aren’t you?

Q u a l i t y. C o n t e n t.
If someone asked me that question, my response would be "I'm baking a bleeping cake, what does it look like I'm doing?"

• Haha
Reactions: 23
If someone asked me that question, my response would be "I'm baking a bleeping cake, what does it look like I'm doing?"
Ha ha mine too! How does he not flip out at her.
Id be like ‘duck of jaws, you lazy witch, maybe you’d know what I wasdoing if ever you got off your scraggy arse. Grab the phone and shove it where the sun don’t shine.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If it was Josh belittling Rancid like that I’m sure the huns would be concerned.

Why does she get away with it?

Reactions: 14
More top content today, groping a box of sweets and eating some of them 🥱

• Haha
  • Sick
Well now we know why her teeth are a delightful shade of yellowy brown, she has a monthly subscription to bleeping sweets!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.