PTWM #41 ‘fess up that Joyce got the sack, when are you giving the PayPal back?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she started talking about why J had annoyed her and we got a garbled response, then she went off talking about fecking birds!? not being funny but if you can’t cook roast potatoes then you probably shouldn’t be cooking.

Reactions: 12
Nobody tell that twit about Canadian Geese then. Honestly, is she actually that thick or doing it for content? You know because the wife bird talks to her husband bird about cyclones that don't happen between Africa and Britain.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That must mean someone has genuinely asked where she got her peeler from 🙄 feck me
Yes the huns will leave no stone unturned in a desperate bid for attention from their idol!

I'd like to think nobody is that pathetic, but I don't underestimate any of the huns now
Probably the same huns who asked where she bought the ugly yellow cardigan from ( then baulked secretly at the price!)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Probably the same huns who asked where she bought the ugly yellow cardigan from ( then baulked secretly at the price!)
No doubt. She likes to brag about how much she spends, I get all excited telling my friends how much money I've saved on stuff 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I couldn’t cope. I’d be permanently fuming 😂
I can confirm this! So glad when I moved!

Untwisting the tales you get told is a full time job when you live in Devon. The stories grow an arm or and leg with each person it gets told to.

The story I got told about my dads heart attack is like a film 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She is a living, breathing moron.
I can’t stand having tat around the house - can’t imagine what hers is like. If she not unwrapping some “lush” piece of unnecessary tit, she’s twiddling her hair, chatting waffle or belittling Josh.
Gone are the days of her being this vulnerable victim - she is arrogant beyond belief.

Reactions: 10
That’s a crap recipe for roasties....mines better and nicer!!!!
Oven on 180
Goose fat in a glass pyrex
Get a sandwich bag and put a drop of olive oil, 2 cloves or garlic roughly chopped and a good sprinkling of rosemary....if you don’t have fresh garlic a decent blob of lazy will do
Pop the Pyrex in the oven approx half hour before your meat has finished...

Peel spuds and put little crossed lines on one side, as you do them add them to the sandwich bag with the garlic, rosemary and olive oil.
Once you have done the required amount of potatoes, give them a good rub in the bag so they get coated with the oil and stuff.
Get your Pyrex out and tip everything out of the bag into it.
For the next half hour give em a shake every 10mins.
End of half hour take your meat out to rest, turn oven up to 220 and put your Yorkshire puddings trays in.
10 more mins give roasties one last shake whilst your sorting your pudding mixture into the trays. Shut the oven door and leave for 20/25mins.....

veg water for gravy, as I was taught the water holds the goodness????

I can’t believe she put the peeler on...

I wanna know about the argument too

Reactions: 11
That’s a crap recipe for roasties....mines better and nicer!!!!
Oven on 180
Goose fat in a glass pyrex
Get a sandwich bag and put a drop of olive oil, 2 cloves or garlic roughly chopped and a good sprinkling of rosemary....if you don’t have fresh garlic a decent blob of lazy will do
Pop the Pyrex in the oven approx half hour before your meat has finished...

Peel spuds and put little crossed lines on one side, as you do them add them to the sandwich bag with the garlic, rosemary and olive oil.
Once you have done the required amount of potatoes, give them a good rub in the bag so they get coated with the oil and stuff.
Get your Pyrex out and tip everything out of the bag into it.
For the next half hour give em a shake every 10mins.
End of half hour take your meat out to rest, turn oven up to 220 and put your Yorkshire puddings trays in.
10 more mins give roasties one last shake whilst your sorting your pudding mixture into the trays. Shut the oven door and leave for 20/25mins.....

veg water for gravy, as I was taught the water holds the goodness????

I can’t believe she put the peeler on...

I wanna know about the argument too
I saw you on another thread earlier, one that you must have created as it was your profile pic and it always makes me cackle so much 🤣 I went to message you but I seem to have lost that ability in the last update.
Anyway, enough of me derailing... I like your recipe but I don’t have time for that all that, I just throw them in and forget about them for a while and they’re usually good 😂🤞🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ok only just seen her stories properly. .....How tit does your life have to be that you think uploading a video of your husband scratching his balls to SM is content?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I saw you on another thread earlier, one that you must have created as it was your profile pic and it always makes me cackle so much 🤣 I went to message you but I seem to have lost that ability in the last update.
Anyway, enough of me derailing... I like your recipe but I don’t have time for that all that, I just throw them in and forget about them for a while and they’re usually good 😂🤞🏻
enough derailing from me.....😂😂

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 3
It's like her face is made of 3 different faces. The top section goes one way, the middle section goes the opposite way and the bottom section goes the same as the top. Nothing bleeping matches!

It's like that game we used to play as kids, where you'd fold a piece of paper up in pleats and then pass it round the table and each kid would draw another bit. One kid drew the eyes, one the nose, one the mouth...then you'd unfold it and tada...you drew Rachaeaeaeaeaele!
Never heard of that game, I want to try it now, but no one home lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I meaaannnnnn...her content is super, super, super tit so on one hand a roast potato recipe? Ok cool that’s something useful for once. I suppose there’s a few different methods so maybe this one is extra good?

On the other hand she’s so far up her own arse she thinks the huns are crying out for everything she has right down to the last roast potato. Maybe they are. They bleeping thought she invented veg with cheese sauce.

Reactions: 7
Am I just greedy or is she eating a child’s portion?
Also how nice would it have been for I and T to have some attention while the others are out!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.