PTWM #41 ‘fess up that Joyce got the sack, when are you giving the PayPal back?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She will use this as "proof" that Joyce's ex is "unstable" etc. Whoever posted this has played right into Rachel's hands.

Reactions: 9
Pretty sure her orthodontist would have a fit about her eating all those chewy, jelly sweets with a brace on. They must get all stuck in it and be almost impossible to brush out. Not that it looks as if she does much brushing anyway...

Also, those sweet boxes are nice to send as a gift but to subscribe monthly to them for yourself is just ridiculous. They are so overpriced for what you get! She really thinks she's something special these days doesn't she? All her expensive baby clothes, monthly subscriptions to flowers and sweets, Gousto food boxes etc that she loves to show off.

I CAN'T bleeping STAND HER!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Little box filled with b&t’s fav sweets.
A mahhooosiveeeee box filled with Rancid’s Fav’s.
What about the other kids?
sums her up perfectly really doesn’t it. Makes her kids share the smallest box whilst she sits rotting her teeth some more with the big box!!

The petition has been posted, discussed and removed so many times on this thread 🤣 we've been waiting so long for answers were going round in circles now!

Reactions: 12
I disagree with it being a bad thing posted on her page, for one thing if it opens just one persons eyes to her lies than it’s achieved something. Secondly she will be fuming !!! and annoyed her sheep might have seen it. All good in my book.

Reactions: 11
That woman is very brave 😂😂
She may have just posted it to prove a point that rach isnt what shes says she is on the tin.... well I'm hoping anyway.
I do hope it gets removed though..for the boys mums sake.
Im suprised rach isnt on the case..but by the sounds of it,shes too busy sitting on her arse stuffing her face with sugar

Reactions: 5
Omg! I vaguely know the person who posted the petition through work some years ago - this is very bold for her!

Am I right in thinking that mummy Marshall was a GP receptionist at one point? And that a rumour she had had an affair with one of the GPs was posted on here? If those things are true then the posting of the petition makes more sense *mysterious*

• Wow
Omg! I vaguely know the person who posted the petition through work some years ago - this is very bold for her!

Am I right in thinking that mummy Marshall was a GP receptionist at one point? And that a rumour she had had an affair with one of the GPs was posted on here? If those things are true then the posting of the petition makes more sense *mysterious*
I read that re Mummy Marshall way back in the single number threads I think. I don’t know which one though 🤷‍♀️. Rach, can you sign in and tell us what’s occurring babe 👍😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Gotta love small towns and their gossip 😂

• Haha
I read that re Mummy Marshall way back in the single number threads I think. I don’t know which one though 🤷‍♀️. Rach, can you sign in and tell us what’s occurring babe 👍😂
I’m relieved you saw it too - I was starting to think I had imagined it!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m relieved you saw it too - I was starting to think I had imagined it!!
I remember it too that and she is a fan of necking a few gins morning noon & night 😂. Although she probably doesn’t like the taste 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
God what are those latest stories?! About the ironing?! Her content is really unprofessional for someone who considers social media her job. Crap picture and sound, rambling, constantly going off topic, crap subtitles

Reactions: 8
God what are those latest stories?! About the ironing?! Her content is really unprofessional for someone who considers social media her job. Crap picture and sound, rambling, constantly going off topic, crap subtitles
She really does need to sort her sound out... I have to have my volume on max and I still struggle to hear her stories 😂😂

Reactions: 4
More top content today, groping a box of sweets and eating some of them 🥱
She said she subscribes but to be honest although nicely packaged, they are basically cheap sweets!

She’s busy chopping up carrots moaning about her husband ironing while she’s wearing a top that looks like it’s never seen an iron!

• Haha
Not sure how true that petition thing is but, the very last sentence.
Is he really bird watching Rachhhhhh? What goes around comes around.
E227AF9D-3FF2-4EF0-A1C3-7455D163EBB8.jpeg

I don’t like her page on Facebook, I’m quite tempted to like that petition comment and see if I get blocked.
Also what did those carrots do to her, they won’t be anything left of them 😂

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.