PTWM #41 ‘fess up that Joyce got the sack, when are you giving the PayPal back?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was reading the Fopperholic thread earlier and someone mentioned a series called The Secrets She Keeps. Its about a woman that becomes obsessed with an influencer and ends up stalking her and kidnapping her newborn baby.

I've just downloaded it on sky and its also on BBC iplayer Rach. Maybe you should give it a watch as its actually based on a real life kidnap;-

Thanks to you, I know where you live, I know the layout of your house, what school's your kids go to, the routes you take when you used to walk them there, I know their DOB's, I know where they hang out, where B works, who their friends are, the route you would take to the beach on a day out. I don't even follow your account but thanks to it being public, I can look anyway and find all this stuff out. And so can everyone else.
Completely agree. This is what I cant understand with her. How she can be so blind and naive...I just cant get my head around it! Like I said before though... she comes across as the type who thinks "it only happens on tv" "it would never happen to me"
What's even more baffling is the fact joyce is or was a police officer and they still send out the information they do 🤯

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I really don’t understand why she has sold out. That’s what makes me so sad. Why so many people don’t have a problem with the gradual switch from her being a warrior which she of course stole from that Australian woman to being an influencer who just sells stuff. Do they think she is working away in the background saving people from their awful lives but not shouting about it? Why can’t she do both help people using the money she was sent and do ads/swipe up too? Sometimes it stretches my faith in human nature!!! And makes me think there are so many incredibly stupid people in the world!
remember when she won the conservatory make over and her fan girls went all guns blazing on the people who questioned it?

Sadly, her “work” with vulnerable woman and what I strongly believe is her grooming her followers, means she gets cult hero status and so her freebies will always be justified because she does so much good work and helps so many!
Someone could message me and tell me their problems, I’d do anything to help but I wouldn’t bloody cash in on it or use that excuse to justify using my children as cash cows or lying out of my arse.

She has so heavily gas lit her followers that they can’t see what she’s really like. That why I think she sends screen shots etc, the more she sends, the more vulnerable she makes her family seem so we all form a ring of sympathy for them and excuse her shady behaviour.
It’s quite disturbing really and I do firmly believe she has some deep routed issues. She’s the type that would have therapy and still lie to the therapist.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She’s an (ex) swinger who invites vulnerable young women to her house and gets them so drunk they throw up while she films it, this is all around her husband who people already have bad feelings about around how he behaves infront of young girls.
it’s actually a bit like the jimmy saville story, they are basically hiding in plain sight

Reactions: 10
watching that recent story of Seb made me sad when he said he wants a pair of air forces because he only has one pair of shoes he just sounded sad saying it

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Why does she film everything?!

I just don’t get it!!

Why does she have to show that she buys her kids stuff that they need!?

Argh, she pisses me off.

Reactions: 9
She’s an (ex) swinger who invites vulnerable young women to her house and gets them so drunk they throw up while she films it, this is all around her husband who people already have bad feelings about around how he behaves infront of young girls.
it’s actually a bit like the jimmy saville story, they are basically hiding in plain sight
who is?

watching that recent story of Seb made me sad when he said he wants a pair of air forces because he only has one pair of shoes he just sounded sad saying it
I felt sad but not sad enough when those trainers he already has are at least £100, there will be parents watching that who don’t have funds to pay for a pay that expensive then feeling the guilt that is the only pair so should they find another £100 for another pair.
I think he’s a lovely boy but again, not taught the value of anything, it was clear PTWM has every intention of buying him everything on that list, she didn’t put her foot down on the air forces, just sighed as if to say “ok then”

Reactions: 3
£45 for a pair of pyjamas, £165 for a cardi, £200 a month for pre-packed meals, £17 for a babygro and the poor lad is looking at second hand airforce1s on Depop 🤷‍♀️
There’s absolutely nothing wrong with buying second hand of depop/ebay but don’t moan about it when you’re spending £45 on something you sleep in!!

Reactions: 23
Same as Hinch. If it’s a choice between your children’s safety vs making money from Instagram then the money wins. Every time.

THE bleeping CYCLING SHORTS! Even when I started hating her having previously liked her I thought wow this woman has so many cute dresses. Wish I had most of them. Now? I wouldn’t mop up piss with her clothes! Weird for someone of that age to have a total image overhaul. I get if you’ve felt a bit frumpy or dated so totally switching yourself up. I’m close to doing that to myself to be honest. However it’s literally like she’s a teenager trying out different subcultures to see what fits! Not sure what this one is...half Astrid half Betsy.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
To be fair, he lives there. I wouldn't tell someone how to dress in their own home. It's her who needs to stop recording so much but she does it on purpose as the huns seem to fancy him 🤢
If i was being filmed constantly by my partner and put on IG i would go mad and would cover up unless he loves himself so much and believes he has his own Josh Marshall fan club. I for one won't be joining 😃

Reactions: 4
Josh with the clothes combined with the severely gaunt look makes me think they’ve dug Steve Irwin up and someone is using him as a ventriloquist dummy. I mean all those animals? The constant need to be out with nature? He’s getting more and more tanned by the day? There’s weight behind this conspiracy theory

• Haha
Reactions: 2
£45 for a pair of pyjamas, £165 for a cardi, £200 a month for pre-packed meals, £17 for a babygro and the poor lad is looking at second hand airforce1s on Depop 🤷‍♀️
There’s absolutely nothing wrong with buying second hand of depop/ebay but don’t moan about it when you’re spending £45 on something you sleep in!!
She didn't even sleep in those pj's, she had a different outfit on by the time she dragged herself down the stairs so Joyce could feed her 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 6
I've had to check Kidscape today because I actually cannot believe she is still an ambassador
Screenshot_20200727_171942.jpg

I have no faith in this charity, what a disgrace.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
who is?

I felt sad but not sad enough when those trainers he already has are at least £100, there will be parents watching that who don’t have funds to pay for a pay that expensive then feeling the guilt that is the only pair so should they find another £100 for another pair.
I think he’s a lovely boy but again, not taught the value of anything, it was clear PTWM has every intention of buying him everything on that list, she didn’t put her foot down on the air forces, just sighed as if to say “ok then”
Ratchet Raquel used to be a swinger with her ex husband 😂

Wow she really does believe shes a teenager and can pull off their style 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.