PTWM #41 ‘fess up that Joyce got the sack, when are you giving the PayPal back?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Iv just seen her RR fb post still has only mummy Marshall's comment on there.. out of 500k followers only 2 shares and 19k views. What a shame 😂😂

This lady that says she is going to see rach etc etc.... rach isnt even following her!!! So it cant be a friend of hers... just another deranged HUN !!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Iv just seen her RR fb post still has only mummy Marshall's comment on there.. out of 500k followers only 2 shares and 19k views. What a shame 😂😂

This lady that says she is going to see rach etc etc.... rach isnt even following her!!! So it cant be a friend of hers... just another deranged HUN !!!
Expecting to turn up on the doorstep and get a brew and directions to the beach like the chicken house lady!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I think the whole breast feeding thing wouldn’t be an issue if she didn’t brag about it. I get she’s raising awareness and making it “normal” which it is....but 16yrs ago when I was a first time mum breast feeding meant you was an “earth mother” and a bit weird.
please nobody jump on me for that!!
I just feel for the ladies that want to but can’t, that doesn’t mean I think Rachel should censor it or not show it. The problem is the way she moaned about it. Moaned about having no sleep. then josh perving over her doing it. She sexualised it which then makes people feel icky. Good on her for doing it and keeping on doing it. But please!! Stop moaning about it ... if your that pissed off use a bottle!! And the please stop making it sexual with regards to josh!!

Oh Jesus Christ...the leggings are back out...and he’s playing with his tackle whilst the kids are sat on the sofa....bleeping weirdo

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I think the whole breast feeding thing wouldn’t be an issue if she didn’t brag about it. I get she’s raising awareness and making it “normal” which it is....but 16yrs ago when I was a first time mum breast feeding meant you was an “earth mother” and a bit weird.
please nobody jump on me for that!!
I just feel for the ladies that want to but can’t, that doesn’t mean I think Rachel should censor it or not show it. The problem is the way she moaned about it. Moaned about having no sleep. then josh perving over her doing it. She sexualised it which then makes people feel icky. Good on her for doing it and keeping on doing it. But please!! Stop moaning about it ... if your that pissed off use a bottle!! And the please stop making it sexual with regards to josh!!
She could even acknowledge once in a while that it's been relatively straightforward for her - he didn't seem to have any issues in the early days with his latch etc, he wasn't tongue tied, her milk came in ok etc. As someone with a platform she could easily have mentioned that she knows it's not easy for everyone, and even signposted to some resources or accounts that could help women who are struggling for one reason or another. But no, she'd rather complain all day and make sure everyone knows where she got her crappy cardigan from 🙄

Reactions: 10
Is she filming J actually just standing there scratching his balls 🤢🤢 no one needs to see that 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
She really could have done so much more with breastfeeding. Yet, imo I believe she does it for her reasons rather than what's in Wilbert's best interest. It doesn't matter. Fed is fed 🤷🏼‍♀️
She can't be arsed to do bottle prep ( can't fault her, it's a ball ache).
She needs to feel indispensable. No one else can help, it HAS to be her.
She's more than content to opt out of life to sit and breastfeed ( again, can't fault her at times!).
Walking around topless and expressing in the sink is vile when her children and step children are likely to be around.
Comparing J to a dog on heat when she's bf-ing Is disgusting. Who the hell thinks it, let alone says it out loud. Grim.
I believe the comments she makes to Josh are to rub it in to his ex's face ( Aww, I'm such a good mum, I breastfeed, unlike the boys mum..).
She could have been such an advocate and role model to her huns. Her advice is sketchy and her knowledge ( W's feeding strike!) is poor.

Reactions: 13
Where do the boys go to ? Sometimes you never see them
I saw another post that Es dad is nice
Why is he not giving Rach a bollocking about that brat

Yes but your not his mum so why is she saying he gets looks from his mum she’s a weirdo if I was his poor mother I’d be fuming
The boys go stay with their moms family two nights a week, they use to see their mom not sure if they do anymore

• Wow
He looks so pissed off....do we think one of these days he’s gonna grab the phone and stomp on it.
I still can’t weigh him up, one minute he looks mighty annoyed and the next he’s her puppet. Surely he must think wtf

Reactions: 20
Really didn't need to see him full on scratching himself like that first thing in the morning 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Your balls aren’t in there hun.
They are in Rach’s bank account 😂😂

D2284877-6572-4A8C-B139-3F6FD75B827F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Woohoo Rach hun you've done so much today keeping prince wilbert alive and your lazy useless husband has done duck all. Do you even know what an iron is?

I wonder if he is waiting for her to finish bf and then he will duck off with the boys where he won't be treated as a slave to jabba the hutt.

Nah he won’t leave, he’s seen her poison, and knows he will have to fight to get access to wilby. The running theme is
Girls don’t see their dad
Boys don’t see their mum
Edies dad had to fight tooth and nail to see her.

but josh if you ever do get your balls back....we have 41 threads worth of screen shots your welcome to use, to show your a good dad....
All the cooking and cleaning you do, the zoo you look after and trying to set boundaries for the girls.
as much as we take the piss, I do think he is a good parent, he’s doing the best he can with the circumstances he’s in.
Just wish he would put his foot down from time to time

• Heart
Reactions: 30
"Why don't you just sit down with us?" Because darling Rach, duck all would get done in that house, that's why he won't sit down with you.

Reactions: 19
Dear Shambleton,
Parenting is so much more than keeping the child alive!!!! I think that’s where you might have gone wrong with Edie - instead of writing anymore fiction books read a parenting one

Reactions: 16
"Why don't you just sit down with us?" Because darling Rach, duck all would get done in that house, that's why he won't sit down with you.
How does she not even know how to run a home? Yet apparently she was a single mum of 9 (including several step kids) at the age of 13, estranged from her toxic parents, living in a crappy bedsit with Torbay’s first and last incontinent octogenarian smackhead.

It’s like some of the stories she’s told aren’t quite true 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Wait, he’s scratching his balls?
I always thought he had a Mangina 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.