PTWM #41 ‘fess up that Joyce got the sack, when are you giving the PayPal back?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder how gangster granny feels about Sia childminding? Come to think of it haven’t seen much of “mummy” recently? Has she defected the regime? Is she the next “toxic” person that they’ve had to steer clear of?

Reactions: 7
In my opinion, it’s not fair to judge Astrids capability of looking after Wilby based on how she looks.

The sad reality is, he will probably thrive more with Astrid who will play with him and get him up on his feet rather than his Mother who seems to hand him to his siblings like it’s pass the parcel, all whilst she either sits on the sofa filming or enjoying afternoon delights with Josh.

As for last nights stories with Josh and the cupboards. My mind is blown. Firstly, who the hell does Josh think he is throwing the children’s friends belongings out of the door to be ruined or even stolen? That’s disgusting behaviour. Teach your own children a lesson but those friends are guests in your house, their parents probably don’t have a PayPal pot to dip in to in order to replace the belongings you see fit to trash.
If your children don’t learn on the first time of asking, it’s quite easy really. Stop buying them shoes for £100 a pair. Buy a cheap, unbranded pair and see how long it takes them to learn the value of money and possessions then. Facts are, they don’t look after anything or respect it, because they get given every damn thing they want either gifted or from the Bank Of Gullable (that’s our PayPal donations to you and me) they only have to run to Mum and she will buy it. The children don’t appreciate anything because sadly, when your Mum leaves you at 4 years old and you do hardcore drugs, sleep around and prey on vulnerable women to grow your following, it means you give your children what they want, when they want. Y’know, all whilst sobbing because you want them to have what you didn’t.
All you have to do Rach, is discipline your kids, make them put their shoes away and that’s it. All without whacking a phone in their face, telling the world what a bad Dad Josh is and filming it for the world to humiliate him.
Nothing beats a passive agressive bit of husband bashing does it? Gaslighting Rach. Look it up, although with your apparent expertise, you should already know.
Just to add, I feel for the people’s who’s parents or husbands threw their stuff outside as part of a stream of abuse, don’t worry about triggers eh Rach, those vulnerable women are disposable now aren’t they. (Just like the nappies you claimed you wouldn’t use, but do)

• Heart
Reactions: 27
How does this woman get 11 hours sleep I have 3 kids aged 9 and upwards and even I don’t manage that yet she has 6 kids 1 being a baby still and can sleep on a sofa for 11 hours hmmm someone stretching the truth again I see
The only time I ever slept like that was when I was pregnant 🤷🏻‍♀️

And I’m pretty sure the ‘childminder’ comment was a joke. She’s not actually going to be a childminder. Perhaps she’s babysitting one night or it was just that she was looking after Wilby and playing ‘childminder’ while they were there.

Reactions: 8
Wonder how gangster granny feels about Sia childminding? Come to think of it haven’t seen much of “mummy” recently? Has she defected the regime? Is she the next “toxic” person that they’ve had to steer clear of?
Maybe she forgot to cut the crusts off Rach's bacon sarnies, which made her sob and vomit because it reminded her of when her mum abandoned her when she was 4 and there was nobody who cared enough to cut her crusts off and she vowed in her tiny, 4 year old heart that never would any of her future babies ever have to eat crusts on their sandwiches 🤷

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Rach doesn’t buy all that stuff. She gets sent it by small companies who hope she will give them a mention. They don’t ask her to mention them because if they did she’d have to declare it. The people who send her things know this and just say Hi Rach we’ve sent that for Wilby/you/Edie hope they like it. It’s available etc etc. So she’s left whatever other income she Earns from ads And pay pal for household expenses and to stash away. It’s a genius money making scheme that allows her and J to live the life of Riley and not work.

Reactions: 3
Rach doesn’t buy all that stuff. She gets sent it by small companies who hope she will give them a mention. They don’t ask her to mention them because if they did she’d have to declare it. The people who send her things know this and just say Hi Rach we’ve sent that for Wilby/you/Edie hope they like it. It’s available etc etc. So she’s left whatever other income she Earns from ads And pay pal for household expenses and to stash away. It’s a genius money making scheme that allows her and J to live the life of Riley and not work.
But she’s only got where she is by using domestic abuse as a USP. Without that, she would NEVER have the platform she does. People got behind her and followed her as she was different; she was making a difference, and following/donating to her was a way they could help out easily.

Without that USP she’s just another boring mummy flogger with a dull family and nothing to say. She only has 700k followers because she conned people into thinking she was a hero who spent 24/7 saving “warriors” out of the goodness of her heart.

Reactions: 19
Would she even be able to get a mortgage?

IMO being an influencer isn’t a stable job, the PayPal donations can’t be classed as income as she’s not paid tax on them.

Explains why she’s still renting.

Reactions: 10
It’s a genius scheme I agree but look at the state of them now, I wonder if she wishes she could go back a few years before she sold all her family and old friends to the gram. The kids are going to suffer from this for years I’m sure and josh looks more depressed than winston the last few months. I mean come on because of his grabby wife he’s even having To read about his mum being a bit of a slapper on here. I wonder if that’s why granny hadn’t been seen lately? She’s said she wants no part of Instagram now?

Reactions: 11
I know this has being said a million and ten times.
But duck me, I’ve got one kid, I don’t have a mini zoo roaming my house and gardens and I still don’t get to sit on the sofa or chill out in bed as much as she does!
In fact the only time I get anywhere near my bed is when I’m actually off to sleep!
If I sit in the sofa for too long my kids radar goes off and she either causes a massive mess, needs food snacks or needs me to wipe her arse!
My oh is a really nice person but I think he would of thrown that pot noodle over me! 😂

Reactions: 13
It’s a genius scheme I agree but look at the state of them now, I wonder if she wishes she could go back a few years before she sold all her family and old friends to the gram. The kids are going to suffer from this for years I’m sure and josh looks more depressed than winston the last few months. I mean come on because of his grabby wife he’s even having To read about his mum being a bit of a slapper on here. I wonder if that’s why granny hadn’t been seen lately? She’s said she wants no part of Instagram now?
Rach only cares about herself. If Joyce isn't already pissed off at her, he is basically trapped with the boys although I wish he would grow some balls and a spine.

Reactions: 8
Rach only cares about herself. If Joyce isn't already pissed off at her, he is basically trapped with the boys although I wish he would grow some balls and a spine.
Not a chance. His balls are firmly under lock and key in her handbag! I wouldn't blame him if he left her, she treats him like absolute tit. Every time they have an argument she's on her stories slagging him off, what adult does that? Why do the huns keep watching and thinking it's hilarious? I'm sure if it was a male doing it to his female partner they'd all be saying she needs to leave him.

Josh's balls have been firmly left behind in his mothers womb!
His mum/sister and rach have slowly chipped away at them over the years 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ve always liked sleep. I could sleep through my babies crying....to the point where the ex husband put a single bed in the babies room so that they would eventually wake me up.....he was working I wasn’t. Even now, when I was off work after breaking my leg in 3 places and not allowed to walk for six months I used to flake out on the sofa all day. I had to leave the front door unlocked in case my shopping came or a parcel. I would fall asleep on the sofa and my friend who lives over the road would pop round after work. She could come in, empty the washer for me, go upstairs get another load put that on, have a coffee, turn the telly over and I wouldn’t know she had been there.....the most I’ve ever slept for is 20hrs straight. When the kids were younger when they went to bed at 7 I would often go to bed at the same time and sleep through til 7.30am

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I’ve always liked sleep. I could sleep through my babies crying....to the point where the ex husband put a single bed in the babies room so that they would eventually wake me up.....he was working I wasn’t. Even now, when I was off work after breaking my leg in 3 places and not allowed to walk for six months I used to flake out on the sofa all day. I had to leave the front door unlocked in case my shopping came or a parcel. I would fall asleep on the sofa and my friend who lives over the road would pop round after work. She could come in, empty the washer for me, go upstairs get another load put that on, have a coffee, turn the telly over and I wouldn’t know she had been there.....the most I’ve ever slept for is 20hrs straight. When the kids were younger when they went to bed at 7 I would often go to bed at the same time and sleep through til 7.30am
Can you share some of your superpower😂 I'm exhausted and it's only me and hubby here

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Seeing as she has to resort to sitting Wilby in chicken tit now for content, they’ll definitely be another baby planned to help fill up the squares and keep the £££ rolling in.
Oh she wants a girl.... probably because it's something his ex wife didn't give him. bleeping grow up Rachaelleieio, you don't look after the kids you've got and don't give a tit about them, having another would be irresponsible and unfair. Kids aren't a free ticket to Insta fame and freebies, they are actual people with thoughts and feelings, and I'd love them to come back when they are grown up and tell you how selling their childhoods has made them feel.

• Angry
Reactions: 25
Can you share some of your superpower😂 I'm exhausted and it's only me and hubby here
I don’t know what it is, it’s a running joke with everyone that knows me, if I go on a girls weekend they always try to get pictures of me asleep, at nearly 40years of age with my thumb in, even a cat nap on the bus etc they are there, with their cameras. At work they all laugh and offer me a blanket and power nap. Currently on furlough, but boss has to ring once a week to check in with us all due to mental health drive etc...he rang at 2pm and immediately apologised as he could tell he had woke me up!! 😂😂😂

• Haha
I don’t know what it is, it’s a running joke with everyone that knows me, if I go on a girls weekend they always try to get pictures of me asleep, at nearly 40years of age with my thumb in, even a cat nap on the bus etc they are there, with their cameras. At work they all laugh and offer me a blanket and power nap. Currently on furlough, but boss has to ring once a week to check in with us all due to mental health drive etc...he rang at 2pm and immediately apologised as he could tell he had woke me up!! 😂😂😂
My dental surgery rang me before to offer me an appointment and the poor woman asked if I was ok. I'm due to start on antidepressants if the chemist has got them ready today and one of the side effects is sleepiness. I'm just in disbelief that she can sleep for a solid 11 hours in a house with 6 kids but I'm sure her slave Joyce was able to do everything whilst she slept.

About Joyce and his lack of balls, when he's been emasculated so much by his mum/sister and then Rachel, but apparently was abusive to his ex. It's a form of control, that he was in the police as that's the only area in his life he could show any authority and is domineering over the kids and so on. Rach has him exactly where she wants and if she wants another kid, she will get one and then Joyce will have 8 kids to look after.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.