PTWM #41 ‘fess up that Joyce got the sack, when are you giving the PayPal back?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It takes a lot for me to be team KDIL but I’m so mad Rachaele didn’t talk up her book AT ALL. It’s almost like she’s jealous?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It takes a lot for me to be team KDIL but I’m so mad Rachaele didn’t talk up her book AT ALL. It’s almost like she’s jealous?
That's because she knows KDIL will be able to use the title "Sunday Times Best Selling Author" too 😂
(and not because it will be a great book, but the best seller list is a pile of shite)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Of course she’s jealous, because KDIL is educated and comes across very well, I’ve not read either book but I can imagined went some thing along the lines of
I vomited horrifically as I straddled a mirror trying to locate my vagina hole, it had lots of dick up it but I still didn’t know where the lush tampon went”
Where as KDIL I imagine was along the lines of
Snot, smelly fannies, bum holes and also discussing her PND and mental health struggles.....
Unlike rach that fabricated a whole new childhood

Reactions: 4
Thread suggestion:

So desperate to prove that Josh isn’t gay,
We’ve forgotten to refund the donations you paid 🤷🏼‍♀️ Soz

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Thread suggestion
Let’s get number 7 on the way....just to prove Joyce isn’t gay

Thread suggestion:

So desperate to prove that Josh isn’t gay,
We’ve forgotten to refund the donations you paid 🤷🏼‍♀️ Soz
Can’t believe we both put about Joyce been gay, everyone will think I’ve copied you, but we posted at the same time 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Kdil has so much more going for her... she has a successful pod cast..her book will no doubt do great..she doesnt need rach to shout her out. She has constant content.. she uses the subtitles well and as they should be used. She did amazingly with the BLM movement and still continues to do it. Shes been on good morning Britain for a debate (can you imagine rach up against piers morgan 😂)
Astrid will be disposed of soon enough..just you wait!
The only reason they associate with each other is because they are local.
(I still laugh at how desperate R was when hinch and stacey had just had their babies and R was trying to get a play date 😂)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Kdil has so much more going for her... she has a successful pod cast..her book will no doubt do great..she doesnt need rach to shout her out. She has constant content.. she uses the subtitles well and as they should be used. She did amazingly with the BLM movement and still continues to do it. Shes been on good morning Britain for a debate (can you imagine rach up against piers morgan 😂)
(I still laugh at how desperate R was when hinch and stacey had just had their babies and R was trying to get a play date 😂)
I’m not personally a fan of KDIL but Rach will be fuming she has 425k to her 199k. That is exactly why she doesn’t shout her out any more. Plus KDIL if severely dyslexic and I bet that book is much more put together compared to hers.

Thread suggestion
Let’s get number 7 on the way....just to prove Joyce isn’t gay

Can’t believe we both put about Joyce been gay, everyone will think I’ve copied you, but we posted at the same time 😂😂
Seeing as I accidentally stole this thread title (maybe I should have offered to refund 🤣) I won’t partake this time round 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Omg I would give my soul in payment to see Rach interviewed by Piers, that would be worth every penny

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Omg I would give my soul in payment to see Rach interviewed by Piers, that would be worth every penny
He would literally rip her a new one 😂😂😂

I’m not personally a fan of KDIL but Rach will be fuming she has 425k to her 199k. That is exactly why she doesn’t shout her out any more. Plus KDIL if severely dyslexic and I bet that book is much more put together compared to hers.

Seeing as I accidentally stole this thread title (maybe I should have offered to refund 🤣) I won’t partake this time round 😂
And the fact she has more followers but no thread on here 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I wonder if Astrid has read her book 🤔

Also, notice she only films herself doing ‘fun’ stuff with the kids when she is doing an ad? It’s much nicer seeing her mess about and have fun with the kids than her nonsense talking to camera.

If her USP is basically her family and adverts, she should really make more of an effort to show the fun, positive side not just the crappy parts - tantrums, arguments, moans, rants.

Reactions: 9
State of it🤪 she must think she looks so wonderful but she actually looks like (this just sprung to mind) a bowl of cold porridge wrapped in cling film.
858F6DE3-26E3-4D6C-94F5-984C29FEF3DF.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Well that’s a quality well made advert isn’t it
At least Betsy has the good grace to at least look embarrassed at the pure shitness of that advert! Do we think she had to have a certain number of her children involved in order to fulfil the contract and that’s why Betsy has to give monotone introductions and Wilberforce had to be bounced on the trampoline? Also, do they not understand the concept of a relay race?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I wonder if Astrid has read her book 🤔

Also, notice she only films herself doing ‘fun’ stuff with the kids when she is doing an ad? It’s much nicer seeing her mess about and have fun with the kids than her nonsense talking to camera.

If her USP is basically her family and adverts, she should really make more of an effort to show the fun, positive side not just the crappy parts - tantrums, arguments, moans, rants.
But there aren’t any fun times. Well, not with the kids - too busy in bed with Josh to waste time playing with their kids. The ads must pay really well to get her playing outside with them.

154BB085-FC5F-4734-AB8F-CEFD84361056.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I cannot stop laughing when she whacked her head on the peg tin when doing that stupid sleeping bag sack race. I’ve replayed it so many times it gives me so much joy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.