PTWM #41 ‘fess up that Joyce got the sack, when are you giving the PayPal back?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly don’t know which of them is more dull anymore. I can’t properly even make fun of things at the moment because it’s all just so flat. That’s why I got annoyed at Joyce for not wearing camo today. I swear she made him dress in his leggings and vest today to troll me. And she just waffles absolute crap. Whatever the subject it’s all crap.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Love how she tried to make that recipe sound professional 😂 she just sounds a twit. And am I the only one, but I cant have plain roasties... they have to have something on.. garlic/ rosemary or whatever.
After seeing what her stews are like I wouldn't like to eat any of her food lol

Reactions: 5
Omg! I vaguely know the person who posted the petition through work some years ago - this is very bold for her!

Am I right in thinking that mummy Marshall was a GP receptionist at one point? And that a rumour she had had an affair with one of the GPs was posted on here? If those things are true then the posting of the petition makes more sense *mysterious*
I posted this on Facebook. There is a lot more to this story and I am sick of her lies. Very bold for me 🤣🤣🤣 thanks

Reactions: 22
I posted this on Facebook. There is a lot more to this story and I am sick of her lies. Very bold for me 🤣🤣🤣 thanks
Welcome, I’m amazed it’s still there but glad it is. Do you know her?

edited to say I just looked and it’s gone. Would love to have been a fly on the wall when she saw it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9

edited to say I just looked and it’s gone. Would love to have been a fly on the wall when she saw it 😂
I was never going to leave it there. Just had a mad moment yesterday.

Reactions: 4

Shes only just removed it then because I looked about an hour ago and it was still there 😂😂
Would love to know more lol

Reactions: 3
She’s been catching up on here and went on and deleted it 😂
Nope. Was never going to leave it there.

I’m impressed - well done! You need to spill the tea now though....!
No as would land someone in it. Josh and Mummy Marshall did a number on the ex-wife though.

I’m impressed - well done! You need to spill the tea now though....!
No as would land someone in it. Josh and Mummy Marshall did a number on the ex-wife though.

No but I grew up in same town as Josh and know Mummy Marshall.

Reactions: 9

So did you delete the post on the fb page?

Welcome 🙋‍♀️
We’ve been expecting you 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Well we all know they wernt very nice to the ex.... josh and Rachet suit each other. Vile people

Reactions: 5
Oh mummy Marshall as in gangsta granny had an affair? I thought you meant mummy Marshall as in joshs ex!

is that why joshs dad didn’t believe in medicine? Because his wife had been getting meat injections from the local gp 🍆

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Oh mummy Marshall as in gangsta granny had an affair? I thought you meant mummy Marshall as in joshs ex!

is that why joshs dad didn’t believe in medicine? Because his wife had been getting meat injections from the local gp 🍆
Wasn't a GP.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.