PTWM #40 - 40 threads and still no clue where the PayPal went for the PTWM crew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why oh why does a forty something man need balloons a massive pile of presents and a post on insta saying already for the birthday boy!! It is cringe. Most adults just want a card and maybe dinner out. Perhaps it’s for Isaac?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why oh why does a forty something man need balloons a massive pile of presents and a post on insta saying already for the birthday boy!! It is cringe. Most adults just want a card and maybe dinner out. Perhaps it’s for Isaac?
Nah, Isaac’s was earlier in the year. He didn’t get any of this fuss; his dad didn’t even mention it on his IG.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Of course he does the poor thing has it shoved in his face at every opportunity.

Also as it says massively impressed with his balloon with birdy boy holding it im going to assume it is his birthday. Its not wibbles until August and we'll have weeks of posts leading up to that grand event with reminders of her horrific dissection in two! The other two boys don't get a mention or a quick throwaway comment so it won't be them either

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I was just looking at her old stories because I was looking for something she recommended once, please don’t shoot me! And I remembered these stories. I have to admit I did find them funny when I first watched them. Anyway I just can’t believe how much she has changed. This wasn’t even that long ago. I’d love to message her and tell her how much better she looked but would probably get blocked right away. I don’t know why she has changed her look so much 🤷‍♀️

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
I was just looking at her old stories because I was looking for something she recommended once, please don’t shoot me! And I remembered these stories. I have to admit I did find them funny when I first watched them. Anyway I just can’t believe how much she has changed. This wasn’t even that long ago. I’d love to message her and tell her how much better she looked but would probably get blocked right away. I don’t know why she has changed her look so much 🤷‍♀️
She looked lovely there! Even the lashes look nice. The drastic image overhaul I can’t quite put my finger on. Maybe she felt a bit lost after having Wilby I don’t know? Possibly worried about Josh straying? When the mistress becomes the wife a vacancy is created and all that 🤷🏻‍♀️
I also found those particular stories funny, I used to genuinely laugh a lot at her Instagram, not in the way I do today though in utter disbelief at what she comes out with.

Reactions: 17
With toy story balloon? Haha maybe it’s one of his sons?

Oh Christ it is his birthday so and he’s got a toy story balloon? 🤦🏼‍♀️
Its worse than toy story, its paw patrol 😂 i could sort of understand toy story, its disney, everyone loves disney but paw patrol is for toddlers.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What did they do for S and I bdays? That was before my eyes were opened and I came here. Did they make a huge fuss like this? I'm guessing they will have done for the girls!.
Obviously King Wiblet-Giblet will have a royal fanfare, cannons and a telegram from the Queen ( the actual one, not #bekind).
Bet J can't wait for his cameo leggings and nail clippers! 🤣

• Haha
Lol this is why I thought it was for W as I couldn’t believe it was for anyone else!! Even for my girls they only have 3 or 4 pressies - not a huge pile!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’ve just seen the stories from yesterday. Can not stop laughing at josh having his face pressed up on wilby with music playing over the top😂 wtf is that all about 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’ve just seen the stories from yesterday. Can not stop laughing at josh having his face pressed up on wilby with music playing over the top😂 wtf is that all about 😂😂
Poor Wibble, he just wanted to watch the telly, not have that vacant , dopey Father of his in his face like that.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s gone and made J’s birthday post about herself AGAIN. Can she seriously not make a post which isn’t all me, me, ME! Looking at her stories and her teeth don’t look like they’re getting better to me, they’re covered in plaque too 🤢

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.