PTWM #40 - 40 threads and still no clue where the PayPal went for the PTWM crew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did you really need to upload a story of Josh reading your card to him and then film his crotch whilst he thanks you for it? Anyway, babe, it screams desperation. He’s way more gay BFF than DILF 🤷🏼‍♀️

876D44C0-383A-406E-BD5E-0150CFABB9C9.jpeg

Of course Josh’s birthday post has to be of him and Prince Wobble and no sign of his other children 😒

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
God she looks like a crackhead, what’s with the slicked back shaven sides?
I don’t get out much tbh - you know busy looking after my family and earning an honest living and that but do people really want to look like this?

Reactions: 7
Sorry to be going off course .. I have been offline mainly lately and only dip in on her every now and then so apologies if this was mentioned/ discussed before but what is all this veggie bake re-posts? Are her Huns this desperate for attention that they have to re-create and post about a simple veggie bake? What thaaa? 🤯 A veggie bake .. this is like the second mattress post all over again !

Can’t believe she gained 4K in followers recently..on what basis? I mean how? I know the world has turned upside down but I thought it would smoke out these opportunists and chronic liars .. guess I was wrong!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Sorry to be going off course .. I have been offline mainly lately and only dip in on her every now and then so apologies if this was mentioned/ discussed before but what is all this veggie bake re-posts? Are her Huns this desperate for attention that they have to re-create and post about a simple veggie bake? What thaaa? 🤯 A veggie bake .. this is like the second mattress post all over again !

Can’t believe she gained 4K in followers recently..on what basis? I mean how? I know the world has turned upside down but I thought it would smoke out these opportunists and chronic liars .. guess I was wrong!
She's been taking lessons and tips from her new Yorshire bff - Rebecca Lamb. She is the queen of reposting every time someone copies one of her made up or stolen recipes. It fills out the days content.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
God she looks like a crackhead, what’s with the slicked back shaven sides?
I don’t get out much tbh - you know busy looking after my family and earning an honest living and that but do people really want to look like this?
Same age as Raychaellleee here and I have shaved sides - what's left is bright purple though and sometimes I style it back, sometimes with a fringe, sometimes with a bandana in. I'm not gaunt either so hopefully I don't have the crackhead look!

Reactions: 5

You'd think it was something that we've never heard of before. And the fact she still mashes up boiled/baked veggies for Sir Wilbington is hilarious! Give the kid a cookie whole but mash up veg 😂

Reactions: 10
Happy Birthday Josh 🎁🎉🎊
So. If anyone has seen the episode of Friends where Chandler agrees not to make jokes for 24 hours, that’s what I’m doing today for Josh. I’m not ripping the piss out of anything that they do today 🤐
(It’s already becoming quite the challenge hahahaha)
I hope they have the best day 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It's a Paw Patrol balloon as there's a character in it called Marshall. It's just Rach's way of trying to be funny but failing.
Looks like Rach has given Josh an extra special present this morning, why is she filming in bed and not showing her face - clearly just had a sesh and looking rough...again!!!!🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I was just looking at her old stories because I was looking for something she recommended once, please don’t shoot me! And I remembered these stories. I have to admit I did find them funny when I first watched them. Anyway I just can’t believe how much she has changed. This wasn’t even that long ago. I’d love to message her and tell her how much better she looked but would probably get blocked right away. I don’t know why she has changed her look so much 🤷‍♀️
She looks so much younger and healthier there with more weight on her and longer hair. It's a shame she has ruined her looks by trying to be trendy and skinny.

The short hair just makes her look hard and old. And her face just looks sunken and haggard as she has lost so much weight.

Reactions: 11
Why on earth would she keep tallullah off school over dead flies? I know school probably isnt that important as its end of term but its still one of her last days in primary school.

Also I dont beleive she was sobbing over flies, there has to be more to it.

Reactions: 13
And with due respect if she was crying over dead flies she needs to get a grip before she starts High school! Can't do with them being back in bed 🤮

Reactions: 14
I do agree with Josh, T does need to get a grip. They are flies!! Does she want maggots in with her chickens and guinea pigs? She'd soon be crying when the Guinea pigs get fly strike and get eaten alive. She's going to High School soon, she'd have the piss ripped out of her for that!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Maybe the next "content" will be T becoming a Buddhist because she can't even harm a fly? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 9
To quote Rachaele “Oh Edie...”

and to finish it with my own quote “HOW ARE YOU SO RUDE HOW IS IT EVEN POSSIBLE FOR ONE CHILD TO HAVE SO MUCH ATTITUDE OH MY GOD YOU’RE STRESSING ME OUT AND I DON’T EVEN LIVE WITH YOU”

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.