PTWM #40 - 40 threads and still no clue where the PayPal went for the PTWM crew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a load of rubbish , every Poundland and Hone Bargains stock Jammie Dodgers, I bet the hun did PM her address so PTWM would send her some too ( no doubt from her free supply!)
The woman is in Canada 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
View attachment 184493
I find this incredibly sad that he should be looking at R and laughing with her but already at 11 months old, he knows to look to the camera phone. Poor little mite.
I think he's laughing at whoever is taking the picture rather than the camera - you can see it in his eye line, he's not actually looking at the camera. Probably laughing with his daddy, which I think is quite sweet.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just catching up on her stories, haven't Jammie Dodger just blatantly nicked the line 'How do you eat yours?' from Cadburys Creme Egg? Surely it's trade marked 🤷‍♀️😂

As lazy as the influencer they've chosen to advertise them

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Those sheepers are ugly as as well 🙈 she only posted those pub candles in the last two weeks !

Reactions: 6
Just catching up on her stories, haven't Jammie Dodger just blatantly nicked the line 'How do you eat yours?' from Cadburys Creme Egg? Surely it's trade marked 🤷‍♀️😂

As lazy as the influencer they've chosen to advertise them
The annoying thing is, jammy Dodger wont lose any sales at all if people boycott them due to their choice of influencer advertising for them. They will always have sales and tbh they dont even need to be advertised by insta idiots.
That's probably one of the reasons (aside from the huge pay out) that rach does big companies, because she knows no matter how many people complain about her to these companies, they simply wont give a tit!

The annoying thing is, jammy Dodger wont lose any sales at all if people boycott them due to their choice of influencer advertising for them. They will always have sales and tbh they dont even need to be advertised by insta idiots.
That's probably one of the reasons (aside from the huge pay out) that rach does big companies, because she knows no matter how many people complain about her to these companies, they simply wont give a tit!
Oh absolutely. I have screen shot it and sent it to Cadbury just so they're aware of the trade mark breach 😁

• Haha
I geey
I am irrationally annoyed at her today (or possibly always 🤣) for having six children who need her. I have two, though always wanted four, and my eldest is leaving primary school today; youngest will be going into Year 5 so not much longer left either.

Basically, I either need a new baby fast (which is pretty much guaranteed not to happen 😭) or I need some reassurance that my adult kids will still want to spend time with me 🤣💔 ffs why does NOBODY tell you this tit when you get pregnant? duck the night feeds, it’s the increasing independence that’s a fucker.

And sorry for derailing. As you were.
[/QUOTE
I feel for you! It used to upset me when I used to see women who just had another baby when their youngest started school. Because we could only afford and had room for two little ones! I wish I can say it gets better with the separation anxiety. I cried all the way home when I left my daughter two and a half hours away at university halls. It was horrific!! My son starts uni in September. I can’t think about it.

Oh absolutely. I have screen shot it and sent it to Cadbury just so they're aware of the trade mark breach 😁
Technically not a TM infringement as it wasn't the company who specifically used the the slogan. It was her who asked!

Reactions: 4
I had a look to see if you can search for Trademarks and....yes you can

Screenshot_20200717-134616_Samsung Internet.jpg

From the Intellectual Property Office website.

Naughty Jammy Dodgers ETA maybe not cos it was the Work Dodger who wrote it.

Wibble is looking at be kind not the phone I believe as sure R screeches r u looking at ur sister to him and then says look betsy when he's playing with his reflection on later stories. X

Reactions: 2
Technically not a TM infringement as it wasn't the company who specifically used the the slogan. It was her who asked!
She's said before she often can't post adverts without the sponsor agreeing the content and quality. Which always amuses me with some of the crap they agree too 😂😂

She's said before she often can't post adverts without the sponsor agreeing the content and quality. Which always amuses me with some of the crap they agree too 😂😂
Her advertising skills are awful 😂 still no infringement though as it's being asked as a general question. Still silly though.

Reactions: 4
I think he's laughing at whoever is taking the picture rather than the camera - you can see it in his eye line, he's not actually looking at the camera. Probably laughing with his daddy, which I think is quite sweet.
Nope. His sister took him to visit his Mum in bed for the day. I just think he was made up to see her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I am irrationally annoyed at her today (or possibly always 🤣) for having six children who need her. I have two, though always wanted four, and my eldest is leaving primary school today; youngest will be going into Year 5 so not much longer left either.

Basically, I either need a new baby fast (which is pretty much guaranteed not to happen 😭) or I need some reassurance that my adult kids will still want to spend time with me 🤣💔 ffs why does NOBODY tell you this tit when you get pregnant? duck the night feeds, it’s the increasing independence that’s a fucker.

And sorry for derailing. As you were.
My children are the same age as yours 💔 and I feel exactly the same!!! But I’m not allowed another 😥.. I have a baby niece though❤

And she has 4 and 2 step kids... and I have a feeling Wibble definitely isn’t her last..

• Sad
I'm with you ladies of only children who wanted more. I feel so blessed and lucky to have my boy but I really would have loved another. After 5 years of trying I accepted it wasn't meant to be. I'm always worrying that I'm not making the most of his younger days and I probably have 'mollycoddled' him a bit... I still fed him solids before he had a full set of teeth though mind 😂
Also why has no one ever seemed to know that cheese and veg bakes are a thing. Roachele will be releasing a part time working mummy cook book soon, complete with the recipe for the raw mince shepherds pie 🤤🤤

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.