PTWM #40 - 40 threads and still no clue where the PayPal went for the PTWM crew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From Astrid's insta on Monday last week. Didn't mention that did you Racquelle? I wonder why 🤔
She didnt post it because she knows she will get backlash for it... either that or shes saving that content for when its allowed and she can palm it off as current content. Honestly shes a bleeping idiot. I really wish someone would put her in her place... and not just through messages that she can block or send a sarcastic reply to.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Why is she shouting in Jamie dodger ads? Another company that hasn't done their research 😒

Reactions: 3
Re keeping a record of the list of ads, this summary is from a previous thread from @Wotsit

Since then we’ve had (there’s probably more but these are the ones I’ve found from going back through the last two threads!)

Please add any more I’ve missed

July 8th - Cow & Gate
July 10th - Pranamat
July 12th - Iconic
July 14th - M&S
July 17th - Jammy Dodgers

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Re keeping a record of the list of ads, this summary is from a previous thread from @Wotsit

Since then we’ve had (there’s probably more but these are the ones I’ve found from going back through the last two threads!)

July 8th - Cow & Gate
July 10th - Pranamat
July 12th - Iconic
July 14th - M&S
Think shes just getting greedy now 😂😂

Reactions: 6
Look at the colour of bottom of them slippers, on the table too, the manky witch!
Don't know about everyone else but my slippers are for inside only and I keep my floors clean so they don't get filthy like that!
She either goes outside with them too or her floors are dirrrtttyyy!

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 11

July 8th - Cow & Gate
July 10th - Pranamat
July 12th - Iconic
July 14th - M&S
The books that she did with Edie but they seemed to be for younger age

Look at the colour of bottom of them slippers, on the table too, the manky witch!
Don't know about everyone else but my slippers are for inside only and I keep my floors clean so they don't get filthy like that!
She wears them In the garden etc 🤢🤮 I have garden ones by back door indoor ones too but even then wouldn’t wear them or put on table where I eat or a child who is currently weaning and smushes toast and biscuits into it

Reactions: 4

July 8th - Cow & Gate
July 10th - Pranamat
July 12th - Iconic
July 14th - M&S
thanks, i meant to keep it up for the month but haven't always been up to date on here so lost track,

Reactions: 2
At first glance I thought they were outdoor shoes, then realised they were the bleeping Sheepers that she's constantly banging on about. She has shown herself wearing them in the garden, you know, the one that has chickens, dogs and guinea pigs peeing and pooing all over 🤢 I'm the same as you, slippers are for indoors only!

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I am irrationally annoyed at her today (or possibly always 🤣) for having six children who need her. I have two, though always wanted four, and my eldest is leaving primary school today; youngest will be going into Year 5 so not much longer left either.

Basically, I either need a new baby fast (which is pretty much guaranteed not to happen 😭) or I need some reassurance that my adult kids will still want to spend time with me 🤣💔 ffs why does NOBODY tell you this tit when you get pregnant? duck the night feeds, it’s the increasing independence that’s a fucker.

And sorry for derailing. As you were.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I am irrationally annoyed at her today (or possibly always 🤣) for having six children who need her. I have two, though always wanted four, and my eldest is leaving primary school today; youngest will be going into Year 5 so not much longer left either.

Basically, I either need a new baby fast (which is pretty much guaranteed not to happen 😭) or I need some reassurance that my adult kids will still want to spend time with me 🤣💔 ffs why does NOBODY tell you this tit when you get pregnant? duck the night feeds, it’s the increasing independence that’s a fucker.

Girl,I feel you. I have one and she leaves primary school today and all, I always wanted 2 but Mother Nature/The man upstairs decided on blessing me with just the one .

• Heart
Reactions: 8
thanks, i meant to keep it up for the month but haven't always been up to date on here so lost track,
so bearing in mind we are only 17 days in, she's done 11 #ads so far this month.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 18

Mate, I am one and done. And she should be finishing Year 7 today, but has obviously been at home since March. She has started growing up into the young woman she is becoming and I'm increasingly sad for the little girl that she no longer is, and although I enjoy seeing her grow and change I am dreading her needing me less and less! I think it's different with an only child as all the firsts are also the the lasts if that makes sense (last time I will see a child of mine take their first steps etc). It's not easy is it!

so bearing in mind we are only 17 days in, she's done 11 #ads so far this month.
But remember guys, she only does ads for things that she actually uses!

• Heart
D8AAE67D-AB96-42E6-83B5-4C5F076BD157.png

I find this incredibly sad that he should be looking at R and laughing with her but already at 11 months old, he knows to look to the camera phone. Poor little mite.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Blows my mind people like her wear fake tan for literally decades and still haven’t figured out how to do it right 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.